Ep-1~The Beginning:From where it all starts

The Fate Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On One Christmas Night

A girl who seems to be only 5 or 6 years old was walking through the crowd,alone.

There were a lot of people,couples,families,cars,buses,lights,shops and...laughters.Everyone seems to be in good mood,excited and...happy.

But there were drops of tear on her face.That poor girl was crying,so desperately,as if she has no where else to go.

"Mommy....Mommy....Where are you?Mommy...!!!"cried the girl.

On this cold night,everyone was with their friends,with their lovers,with their families.But she was by herself.She was on her own.She was alone,crying aloud in the crowd,looking for her lost mother.No one paid attention to her.No one helped her.No one gave their hands to her.

"Ouch!"

She fell down.

"Mommmyyy!!!!"she cried louder.
"Mommmyyy!!!!"she cried louder and louder,hoping her mom would find her.

But then,

"Are you hurt?Try getting up!"

Someone said and lent a hand to her.

"Mommy?"she thought and grabbed the hand with all her might.She got up and took a look at the owner of the hand.

A boy who was a bit taller than her was standing in front of her.He was wearing white winter clothes,white shoes and white scarf.He had a pale white skin and red cheeks due to the cold.

"Why are you staring at me like that?!"he asked.

The girl got a shock.She was so shocked that she couldn't open to say a word.She just stared at him blankly.

"Hey,little girl,am I that handsome?Do you also think I am too handsome for my age,isn't it?"he said,laughing.

She got back her senses and said,"Huh?Oh?Gamsamnida!",bowing 90'.

"Oh,so you do know how to thank people.Anyway,here!Stop crying,"he said,handing out a handkerchief.

She took his handkerchief and wiped her tears.She returned it to him.

"Do you want to play with me?"the boy asked,excitedly.

At that time,the girl completely forgot about finding her mom.Her mind is only in playing with him.And so,she said."Ok!",smiling.

"Let's go!"the boy said.

And then,two of them played all kinds of games in the nearby park.They played together in the snow,happily.They didn't realize time flew away.And then,they were both exhausted so they lie down on the snow,panting.

"Why were you crying then?"the boy asked.

The girl suddenly remembered about her mom."Because I lost my mom."she answered.

"Should I help you find her?"the boy asked."Will you?"the girl asked.
"Of course,let's go find your mom!"he said,standing up.He held out his hand for the girl."Thank you!"the girl answered,holding his hand and standing up.

And,there goes the two find the girl's mom,hand in hand.

"Mommy!!!" "Ajumma!!!" Mommy!!!"  "Ajumma!!!" Both of them shouted.They went to all kinds of places.But there was no trace of her mom.

"*pant*..Let's...*pant*...sit...for a moment here..."The boy said,pointing to a bench in a park."Ok..,"she said.Both of them sat on the bench.

"What should I do now?"she asked.She was starting to sob.The boy didn't know what to do.She was crying aloud now.He held her hands and said,"Don't worry.I'm sure you will find her back."

He rummaged through his pockets and gave something to her."What's this?"she said.She looked at 'that something'.It was 'a silver bracelet with a locket,shaped like a musical note on a book.'

"It's a bracelet.I bought it on the way.I was going to give it to my sister.But I can buy again later for her.This is for you now.Don't ever lose it."he said and she nodded."I have the same one here too!"he said,showing the another bracelet on his wrist."Hurry!Put it on!"he said and help her put on the bracelet.

"It's pretty..."she said."Pretty?"he asked again and she nodded."I gave you a pretty bracelet now so don't cry anymore.I don't like people crying.So,stop crying,ok?"he said.She nodded and wiped her tears.He smiled at her.

"You rest here for a while.I will go around near this block and come back again,ok?"he said."Nae.Then,I will wait here,"she answered,"Pls come back for sure."He held her hands,"Don't worry.I'll be back,"he said and went out to look for her.

There she sits alone,on the bench.And she waits for him while holding the handkerchief he gave her.She waited for him...

For 15 minutes....

For 30 minutes....

For 45 minutes....

For 60 minutes....

And....like that...

2 hours has past....

Bur there was no trace of him or his footsteps coming back.

Tears started to rolled down on her cheeks.She was freezing from the cold.She needs someone by herself but there's no one beside her now.She felt colder and colder.Her body was shaking.And then....

She passed out.

At that time,a woman dressed up like a mother from the church was walking across the park.And there she saw the girl passing out on the bench.She hurriedly went near her and shook her a bit."Child,child,try getting up.Are you ok?Can you hear my voice?"she asked.There was no response.She thought,"I must take her."Then,she carried the girl and exited the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'15 years after'

A girl saying,"Annyeonghaseyo.My name is called  Yoon ChaeEun.I am 20 years old and...Sorry to say this...But I'm a orphan.I come up from Jeju-do.I am very interested in design and fashion.And I have been dreaming to be a successful fashion designer.I hope you can see my potential and pick me.Gamsa..."

"Unnie,are you still preparing for the interv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter