Ep-2~The Story Of His:Kim Hanbin

The Fate Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On one christmas night

A 8 or 9 years old boy playing with his toy on the car asked,"Aunty,where are we going?"A woman in her late 30s answered,"I'm going to buy you a very delicious dinner!""Dinner??Yeahh!!!!Woohoo!!"the boy said,excitedly.

The boy and the woman went into a grand restaurant and had their dinner together.After that,they were walking down the streets hand in hand.It was a Christmas day so the streets were full of people and laughters.

*Ring.Ring.*The woman's phone rang.She checked the caller ID and her facial expression changed."Hanbin-ah,can you stay here for a while?Aunty's going to have a call with someone.Don't go anywhere,ok?"the woman said."Ok.Go ahead,"the boy replied.The woman hurriedly went to a corner and continued her call.

The boy looked around for some time and something caught his attention.He saw a jewelry shop.He went near there and there he saw a very beautiful bracelet.He went into the shop and one of the staff said,"May I help you?What are you looking for,child?"

"I want to buy that bracelet,"the boy said,pointing the bracelet."Oh,this?Wait.I will show you,"the staff said.She took it out from the shelf and show it to him.It was a silver bracelet with a locket,shaped like a musical note on a book.

His eyes lit up."Wow,it's pretty.I want to buy two of this,"he said."Ok,but where are your parents?Don't you need your parents to buy this?"the staff asked."It's ok.I can buy it,"he said and took out a golden credit card from his pocket.

The staff was slightly surprised.She probably thought how a little boy can have a golden credit card."Child,where did you get this?Tell me truthfully,where did you get this?"she asked."It's my parents'.But they gave it to me so it's mine.So,hurry,I want to buy two of those bracelet with this card,"the boy said,straightly.'He doesn't seem to be lying'the staff thought and said,"Ok.I will let you buy it.But!Make sure you tell your parents about this,ok??""Nae.I will,"the boy said exictedly.

He purchased it and went out of the shop excitedly.And at that moment,he remembered his aunt."Aunty...,"he murmured and started to find her.When he was searching for her aunty,he found a girl crying on the ground.She seems like she fell down and he went to help her."Are you hurt??Try getting up!"he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arraseo.We will come there right now."the boy's aunt ended her call.She came back to where the boy was supposed to be.But...

She saw no one.

She got surprised.And started looking for him,"Hanbin-ah,Hanbin-ah,where are you??Hanbin-ah!!!"

She searched for him for quite some time.As she came acrossed a park,she heard a voice."Don't worry.I'll be back."She took a closer look at the child who was exiting the child."Hanbin-ah?"she said.

The boy saw her on turning right."Aunty?"The woman was overwhelmed.She was very happy to found him again."Omo,Hanbin-ah,where have you been??Come on.Let's go.We have no time.We have to go back to home.Let's go,hanbin-ah,"she held his hands tightly and pulled him away."But,but,aunty,there is...."hanbin said."Hanbin-ah,it's important.We have to hurry."

They walked back to the car."Get on,hanbin-ah."Both of them got onto the car and the car drove off.The woman was looking worried.Maybe because of the important thing she talked on phone.But the boy was also looking worried.Maybe because of the girl he left behind.He sighed and looked out of the car window.

He found the girl from earlier trembling and shaking on the bench,still waiting for him.He couldn't say a word because the car drove across it too fast.He felt so sorry for her.He made her wait in the cold like that.

His heart ached.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 years after in SBS broadcast station,iKON's waiting room~

"A silver bracelet with a locket,shaped like a musical note on a book,"he said.

"No,we didn't see anything like that,"the codi answered and asked another codi beside him,"Did you see it,too?"That codi looked quite flustered and answered,"Ani...aniyo...I..didn't see...it."

The idol walked near her and whispered,"Tell me.You took it,right?"

The codi's eyes widened,"Aniyo.I really did not take it.I didn't even touch your bag.I am serious."

The idol smirked.

"How did you know that it was in my bag?"he asked.

"That's...that's...because...,"the codi stuttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter