Ep-5~How is it like to be a codi_1

The Fate Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A boy was crying,hiding his head in the pillow."Mom...,"he sobbed.

At that time,he felt something pulling his shirt.He got up to see what it was.

It was his little sister,sitting in front of him.

"Oppa,why are you crying?"the girl asked.

He suddenly got more emotional and hugged his sister more tightly.

"It will be okay,right?"he said,"Yes.it will be alright."

"Oppa,what are you talking about??"the girl asked.

He opened his mouth to answer her question.Then,

*creak*

The door of his bedroom opens.

A woman came inside the room.It was their aunt.

"Hanbin-ah,Hanbyul-ah,let's go somewhere with me,"she said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy,his sister and their aunt were standing in front of an apartment's door.

*Ding.Dong*the aunt rang the bell.

"Coming!"a familiar voice came out.And then,someone opened the door from inside.

The boy's eyes got bigger.It was their mom.

"Momm!!!"

He saw his sister running towards into his mom's embrace,weeping aloud.

He tried to move his feet.But he couldn't.He tried to run and hug his mother like his sister does.But he couldn't.

"Hanbin-ah?"his mom asked for him.

"I...I...I...,"he stuttered.He urged himself to say something.But no words came out.

"Oh my...,"his mother said and pulled him in a big embrace.

His mother's scent that he longed for filled his heart up.He couldn't bear it anymore and he wept aloud in his mom's embrace,"Mom...".And then,suddenly,

*Ring.Ring.*his aunt phone rang.

"Hello?"she picked up.All attention turned to his aunt.

"WHAT?!" she shouted as she dropped the phone to the floor.Her face was filled with shock.

He,his sister and his mother were looking at her with questioned eyes.

She sat down on the floor."What's the matter,sis??"his mom asked,shaking his aunty's frozen body.

slowly opens as she said these words,"Opp...Oppa...Taeji oppa....is...is....de...dead..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 years later~

Somewhere near YG HQ in Seoul~

ChaeEun's pov~

I threw myself onto the bed.And then,I took a big sigh.Today has been a long day.I rolled around the bed and stretched my muscles a bit.Anyway,this apartment isn't that bad for a codi.

I got an apartment at some kind of building near YG HQ.They say the whole building belongs to YG and all the staffs and trainees live here.

Yeah,not a room,but an apartment.All the using apartments are filled with staffs and there is no place for me.So,they opened a new one for me.But if there is new staff entry,she will have to stay here.But for now,

The whole apartment is mine!

At YG HQ too,I got a workroom for me only.Actually,two codis have to work in one workroom.But the other six members' codis are using three rooms as two,so I got a free new room!

"Well,it isn't that bad to be a leader's codi,after all,"I murmured.And then,he came into my mind,that arrogant.

"How can that kind of arrogant be a leader???!"I said as I sat up."Why am I so unlucky??The other members seems kind,though.He is the only one being arrogant."

"But....TeamJang-nim said he's only like that to new people...So,maybe when we become closer,I think he will be kind to me...,"I took my pushy spongebob pillow and hugged it,"Aish,Yoon ChaeEun,how can you took a fight on him at the first meeting??!Babo.Babo.Babo!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning~

At a salon near YG HQ~

*Wahhh...*I yawned as I felt sleepy.I looked at my watch.The clock showed '6:30'.

6:30 isn't that early for me because I'm used to getting up early.But last night,I couldn't sleep well because I was nervous.

Teamjang-nim woke me up at 5:00 this morning.And then,all the codis got on a car and came here.Mr.Yang's really nice.He even gives a good car for codis.

I assumed this is a salon that iKON comes regularly.I thought as I heard some noises from the door.

"Anyeonghaseyo,Anyeonghaseyo,"I saw iKON boys greeting the codis as they came in.

"Joeunachiminida(Good morning),"Jinhwan said as he sat down on a chair.What a manner.

"Annyeong!"Bobby said cheerfully to his codi.Other members also greeted at the staffs and their codis.

That arrogant,no,I mean,B.I sat down on a chair near me.As expected,he didn't even give a glance to me.Greeting is far away.

I watched as the professional make up artists and hair stylists do his makeup and hair.Teamjang-nim said I have to pay attention to every steps and little details so that I can fix it later if it gets smudged.

The makeup was quite simple and easy because they are going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter