Ep-3~The first meeting we thought

The Fate Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On one christmas day~

A boy and a woman got off of a car.They were in front of a big mansion."Aunty,why are we at home?Didn't you say we were going to sleep at your house tonight?"the boy asked.His aunth opened to reply him.Suddenly,

*Ka~rang!!!*

They heard something broken.More noises came out.

"Don't ever come in front of my eyes again!I didn't know you were that kind of woman!!!Go out!Now!!"

It was the boy's dad.His eyes widened.His aunty beside him closed his ears.But still,he could hear.

"Hubby,pls..."

He heard his mom's voice.

"How could you???How can you???How can you cheated on me with him?!Even though you know that we are friends!How could you??!!!"his dad shouted.

He gulped.He knew something's up.

"Taeji-sshi...,"his mom said,sobbing.

Yes,you are right.That famous Seo Taeji,the legendary idol of first generation.It was his dad.And he was the son of Seo Taeji.

He thought,"Why don't she refuse?Why can't she deny??If she is not cheating actually,then she has to decline!Why,Mom?Why???!!!"Tears came down his cheeks.He started to cry aloud.

"Pls,stop!!!!Pls....Pls stop it now!!!!Pls!!!!!!"he shouted.

Everything went in silence.No voice was heard but only his sobbing.

His mom went out of the house."Hanbin-ah?Hanbin-ah?"his mom said,kneeling down in front of him and wiping his tears.

He flinched.He took a step back unconsciously.

"Hanbin-ah?"his mom asked.He took more steps back and hide his face in his aunty's embrace.

His mom came near her to get him.But his aunty,too,took a step back."Pls don't come near him,"his aunty said."Sis,you can't be like this to me..."his mom said.

"Get your filthy hands off my son!!!You are no longer my wife and you are no longer his mom!He is my son and I will grow him up.You just leave out of this house right now!"his dad shouted.

His mom turned around to his dad."Taeji-sshi...pls..."she said."Unnie,it will be better if you leave now.I will bring Hanbin to you later.Then,you can solve the misunderstanding,well,I'm not sure if it is misunderstanding or not,"his aunty whispered to his mom.

"Ok...I will leave for now.Make sure you bring Hanbin to me.I will message you my address later.Thanks,"his mom said and went out of the house.

Then,the boy thought that his mom left him,like,forever."Mommy!!!Mommy!!!Momm!!!Don't leave..."he started to cry again.

"Hanbin-ah,come to dad.That woman cheated on me and she is no longer your mom.You are my son.So,I will be the one who's taking care of you.Come on.It's late.Let's go to bed."his dad said and carried him into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 years after

In front of a guesthouse in Seoul~

ChaeEun's pov~

"Phew~finally,I am here,"I said as I went into the guesthouse and purchased for a one night stay.I took quite a long time to get here since I'm not that familiar with Seoul.

I went into the room and thrown myself into the bed."Ha....it has been a long day today,"I said.I closed my eyes for a while get some rest.Why do I only purchased for only one night?Well,I'm going to stay at some kind of dorm starting from tomorrow.

"Yes,Mrs.Yoon ChaeEun,At YG,from tomorrow,you are going to be a codi for iKON's leader,B.I.And that's how you will get your experience,"

I suddenly thought of her words."You are going to be a codi for iKON's leader,B.I..."I murmured,"A codi...,iKON's leader,B.I..."I rolled around on the bed as I hide my head into the pillow.

"Ah....Yoon ChaeEun...what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter