Chapter 2

#NOTICEMESENPAI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gym class.

Jongin’s favorite and final class for the day. Usually they would be running around doing something active and productive but seeing as how they only had a few days of school left and how most of the class decided to just not come for the last few days, the teacher let them do whatever they wanted as he just stood there ‘supervising’ them (or you know texting the Spanish teacher). Jongin usually would take this opportunity to play some soccer in the fields with his friends, minseok and luhan, but right now was currently sitting off to the side by himself lost in his own thoughts.

Ever since he decided to confess to Kyungsoo that’s all he’s been thinking about. That and food because as we all know he was too busy staring at someone to actually eat.

‘maybe I’ll make a huge sign and put it around his locker! Yeah! It can say something like.. hyung please be mine! You’re future love kim jongin!’ jongin thought, ‘or maybe not… that would probably piss off the people that have the lockers around him… and would embarrass me even more if I get rejected…. Hmmm think jongin think!’

Jongin was lost in his little world that he didn’t see the stares he was getting from his gym class friends.

“what’s up with him?? He looks like he’s arguing with a ghost…. Luhan… do you think he finally lost his mind?” minseok spoke as he turned from jongin to luhan.

“honestly… I don’t know.. I mean he’s just a big ol weirdo….. but hey that’s our friend right?... should we check on him??” luhan didn’t look away from jongin, who looked like he was fighting the invisible man, as he spoke.

“yeah I think checking up on him would be the right thing to do.. come on,” minseok said as they walked over to an arm flailing jongin. They stood in front of him who didn’t seem to notice their presence.

Minseok and luhan looked at each other then back to jongin.

“um… hey… jongin…” minseok tried to get his attention and failed. He sighed and pushed luhan a little forward signaling that it was his turn to try.

“um… nini…… jongin….” luhan tried and failed too. He puffed out his cheeks. Luhan does not like being ignored, “ yah! YOU INGROWN TOENAIL ON THE FOOT OF THE EARTH KIM JONGIN PAY ATTENTION YOU DICKFACE!” Luhan… does not like being ignored….

Minseok looked around laughing a little nervously because everyone was staring but soon everyone went back to what they were doing, and hey it got jongin’s attention who was looking at them as if they both had grown two heads.

“oh don’t look at us like that mr. imabeaweirdoandignoremyawesomefriends!” luhan pouted when he finished talking.

“you guys were talking to me… oh…. Sorry..” jongin looked down at his legs.

“what has you so lost that you look like a alien that doesn’t know how to use his arms?” minseok asked. Jongin’s eyes widened a little, “what? I looked like an alien?”

“no… well you did.. you were like waving your arms everywhere.. so.. yeah.. alien…” luhan mumbled.

Jongin sighed, “ sorry guys… I just… “ jongin looked at his friends and signaled them to come closer and when they did he began whispering, “… im trying to think of a way to confess to Kyungsoo…”

“PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!! FINALLY ITS ABOUT TIME!” luhan yelled out loud. Jongin covered his face with his hands and looked like he was ready to be swallowed whole by the earth. Minseok on the other hand slapped his hand over luhan’s mouth because again everyone was looking at them.

“Lulu you really need to shut up.. or be more quiet…” minseok sighed and luhan looked at his friend and nodded with minseok’s hand still over his mouth.

Minseok moved his hand and looked at jongin, “so finally gonna do it huh.. how?”

“ugghh! That’s the problem.. I don’t know… I keep trying to think of a way to be discreet in case I get rejected and a way to still be like great so I won’t be rejected… it’s harder than it looks..” jongin sighed.

Minseok and luhan sat next to their friend and started thinking of way he could confess to Kyungsoo.

After about two minutes luhan smiles and snaps his fingers.

“How about you sneak into his house right…” minseok and jongin turn to look at luhan with a weird expression on their faces but before either of them can speak luhan speaks, “… no just hear me out ok?... so how bout sneak into his house right…. Get some whip cream…. Find his room.. get … lay on his bed…. And spell out on your body with the whip cream ‘will you be mine?’… eh eh…. There’s no way you’ll get rejected.”

Luhan looked at his friends with a huge smile on his face while jongin and minseok looked at him with a horrified expression. “what’s wrong with you luhan.. yeah he might not get rejected but he will get a restraining order against him… what the actual ?” minseok said.

Luhan pouted, “ it was just a thought.. its not like you two have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter