Chapter 5

#NOTICEMESENPAI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday night

*knock knock*

Wu Yifan was sitting on this couch watching a random show on TV when he heard a knock on his front door. He decided to get up and see could it be this late at night. He reached the door and opened it. There stood his best friend Luhan.

"Oh hey Lu... what's up? Weren't you with your friends.... and weren't you mad at me???.....," Yifan asked.

Luhan looked at his friend with a crown, "I am mad at you but i need help so here I am... now help me... and I'll stop being mad at you ok...."

Yifan looked a little confused but nodded and let his friend inside his house. He closed the door and they walked to his living room and sat on the couch. Luhan looked at Yifan and Yifan turned off the TV and looked back at luhan, "so... what's up?"

Luhan sighed, "Sehun is mad at me and I don't know why.... we were fine then I went to the bathroom and he saw the text you send me earlier and has been mad a me since then... what did I do?..."

Yifan thought a second trying to remember the text he sent luhan earlier. When he remember he thought for another second before he looked like he figured it out and looked at luhan.

"I think i know why he's mad," Yifan said with a smile. Luhan just looked at Yifan confused and waited for Yifan to tell him what he thought.

"Oh Sehun right? The guy you are always talking about?... he's mad because he likes you...," Yifan said a smile still adorning his face. Luhan looked even more confused now because he was sure Sehun didn't like anyone he said so himself, but luhan also wanted it to be true that Sehun liked him. Luhan has had a crush on Sehun for the longest time now but was sure that Sehun didn't like anyone but himself.

"What are you talking about fan? Sehun doesn't like me or anyone... ," Luhan said as he looked down thinking about the possibility of Sehun liking him back.

"Ok look you said so yourself Sehun got mad when he read the text I sent you right? In the text I told you to stop being mad at me and that I loves you right or something like that... now. That's just how i talk to you because you're my best friend but from someone else's point of view.. it looks like a boyfriend that is tired of his partner being mad at him," Yifan spoke with confidence in his words.

Luhan looked at Yifan, "since when have you been smart?"

Yifan looked offended, "excuse you I have always been smart!"

Luhan rolled his eyes. For a minute he thought and it all made sense. Sehun was jealous that Yifan texted him saying things like that. So it's possible that his feelings for Sehun are being returned. He needed to know for himself if Sehun really did like him. Luhan smiled and got up from the couch. Yifan looked at him.

"I need to go see Sehun.. now.. thanks fanfan," luhan smiled at his friend and turned to walk towards the front door. Before he could go further thought Yifan called his name. He turned to look at his smart friend.

"So... why where you mad at me...?" Yifan asked. And with that question luhan frowned at his now stupid yet smart friend.

"Because you ate the last cookie yesterday you jerk! How can you not remember! Now I'm mad at you again!!! But now im mad at you for not knowing why im mad at you!!! Ughhh," luhan yelled and stomped towards the door. Yifan looked at his friend and just smiled and shook his head. He turned the TV back on and Sat back on his couch ready to enjoy the rest of his night.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sehun was sitting in his room. He had told luhan he was sleepy and wanted to go home but all he really wanted to do was hug luhan and tell him how much he likes him, but luhan was probably with that Yifan guy he thought. 

Sehun laid back on his bed just thinking of maybe he should just tell luhan his feeling so he can get it over with. Maybe that way he can get over luhan seeing as how luhan had that Yifan guy who was probably his boyfriend... they're probably kissing and laughing and doing other things... 

Suddenly Sehun sat up in his bed. So far all of thought he has had of luhan and that Yifan guy have had a lot of 'probably'... so what if luhan isn't with that Yifan guy. What if Sehun was just jumping to conclusions. What if Sehun just got mad at the love of his life for no reason? And sehun...who is just a friend to luhan is mad at him for luhan possibly having a boyfriend.. Sehun has no right to be mad even if he does like luhan. 

Sehun feels like an idiot. He needs to apologize to luhan. He takes out his phone ready to text his friend when he hears the door bell. 

He looked at the time on his phone and sees its pretty late. He wonders who it can be at this time. Sehun gets up out of his room runs downstairs and open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter