Chapter 7

#NOTICEMESENPAI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday/ graduation day -morning 

 

Kyungsoo, baekhyun, jongdae, joonmyeon and luhan were all getting ready for graduation. They could see that the whole auditorium started to fill with family and friends of different students. Kyungsoo peeked his head out the door. Eyes searching for a certain sun kissed skin Angel. He frowned when he saw chanyeol, sehun, a tall looking guy that he recognized as Yifan from last year and no jongin anywhere. He sighed and stepped away from the door and walked over to his friends.

"So who's ready to trip and fall on their face??" Jongdae said with a grin on his face.

Joonmyeon smacked him in the back of the head, "I'm ready to see you fall flat on your face... now shut up and don't jinx it!."

Jongdae rubbed the back of his head with a frown on his face. They all kept chatting until jongdae noticed someone was missing.

"Where is minseok?... has anyone seen him?" Jongdae asked and looked to see if he saw him anywhere or if his friends knew where he might be.

"He said he was running a little late this morning.. I think he might be here soon though," luhan said and as if on cue minseok came running in. He stopped in front of his friends and panted a little.

"Hey *pant* guys... got here just in time yes!" Minseok said with a smile. Jongdae went next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Where have you been?" Jongdae questioned.

"I was setting something up with jongin.. it took us longer then we thought but it's done," minseok sent a smile over to baekhyun who smiled back. 

"Anyways so we going up soon or what?" Minseok asked.

"Yeah I'm a couple a minutes... everyone ready to graduate?" Kyungsoo said with a smile on his face. Everyone nodded and smiled too. 

One of the teachers helping announced that it was time for all the graduates to go out and sit in their seats. As the students started to walk out into the auditorium they heard cheering from all the friends and family that had come to see them graduate. They all say in their seats and waited for the ceremony to start.

The principal made his way on stage and cleared his throat he spoke a bit about the honor of graduating and that they were beginning their lives as adults and how proud he is of his students and blah blah.

".. and now a few words from this year's valedictorian!.. Kim joonmyeon!," the principal announced and everyone clapped as joonmyeon made his way on to the stage. Joonmyeon smiled and looked at the audience ready to give his speech.

Joonmyeon started his speech and the whole auditorium went silent. Paying attention to his speech. Kyungsoo started to scan the room again looking for jongin. When his eyes saw him he realized that jongin was also looking at him. He blushed and smiled at the boy. Jongin blushed and looked away in return. Kyungsoo frowned and looked back at the stage to listen to his friend's speech.

Time passed and as joonmyeon finished his speech the whole room clapped and cheered. He smiled and bowed. He walked back to his seat and the principal made his way back to the middle of the stage.

" Ok! And now to start announcing this year's graduates!," the principal said and the room cheered. Students started to line up and the principal started to call names one by one.

" -jae..... *clap clap*.... Next! Byun baekhyun!!... *clap clap*..." the principal said as he clapped and smiled. Baekhyun smiled and walked up to get his diploma. He saw his new friends and his boyfriend cheer for him. He shook the principals hand and walked off stage to stand with the other graduates.

The principal called more and more names.

" next!... Do Kyungsoo!!.. *clap clap*.." the principal clapped and kyungsoo made his way on stage. Kyungsoo smiled and looked over to where jongin and his friends were and he blushed when he saw that jongin was standing and clapping and smiling at him. He felt a pull on his heart and he felt shy and happy he blushed and put his head down as he shook the principals hand he smiled and walked over to baekhyun. 

"Hey... soo.. I left something in your locker.. you think that after the ceremony is over you can.. maybe go get it for me?" Baekhyun asked kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was confused since he thought he emptied his locker a couple days ago but maybe baekhyun left something their since he would often leave things in his locker since he would always say that his own locker was "too farrr~~~".

"Yeah sure I'll go after this," kyungsoo said and baekhyun said thanks and smiled at his friend.

More and More students where called.

"... Kim Minseok!..*clap clap*.... kim joonmyeon!!... * clap clap*..... Kim Jongdae!! *clap clap*.." the principal announced and as jongdae made his way on stage he tripped over his feet and almost fell if it wasnt for the principal catching him last minute. Jongdae felt embarrassed as he shook the principals hand and grabbed his diploma. Everyone cheered and he ran off stage to his friends.

"Told you.. see you jinxed yourself..," joonmyeon said trying to hold his laughter.

"It's ok dae.. it could have happend to any of us..," minseok said and his friends tried not to laugh. Jongdae whined, "I hate you guys..."

Minseok went over to his boyfriend, "it's ok cause I still love ya!" He kissed jongdae and jongdae smiled in return.

The principal continued calling names, ".... LuHan!! *clap clap*..." Luhan went up and smiled and shook the principals hand. A lot of girls cheered and luhan politely smiled. He looked at Sehun who ws not looking to happy. Sehun didn't like that luhan gained a lot of attention from girls. He stood up and cheered loud and proud.

"WOOO!! YEAH THATS MY MAN!! WOO YOU GO LU!!" Sehun cheered loud. All the girls that had cheered for luhan all looked at Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter