Chapter 4

#NOTICEMESENPAI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and Jongdae were both in the kitchen making something to eat when the heard loud screams coming from the front of the house next door. They looked at each other confused, and ran towards Jongdae’s front door to see what the hell was going on.

Jongdae swung the door open and both him and his tiny owl friend peeked outside to see what happened.

There they saw a panting Luhan and Sehun and a Minseok covered in what looked like flour and eggs. Minseok did not look too happy.

A couple seconds later a running Jongin appears.

Jongin looks at his friends with wide eyes and starts apologizing. Minseok looks about ready to throw a shoe at Jongin or something.

“YOU EN IDIOT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT! WHY ARE YOU SO BAD AT EVERYTHING!!! THAT’S IT EVERYONE LEAVE!!!! ME AND THIS KID HERE HAVE SOME PRACTICING TO DO!!” Minseok yelled.

Luhan and sehun looked like they did not wanna deal with a pissed off Minseok. So they quickly ran back inside and just as quickly ran back out with all their things. Minseok stood in front of Jongin who had a nervous smile on his face and grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him back inside the house and slammed the door shut.

Luhan looked at sehun then at the door. Both of them just stood there wondering what the hell had just actually happened.

 

Kyungsoo and Jongdae who had been standing there seeing everything went back inside the house and locked the door.

“wonder what was that about,” kyungsoo said as he backed back to the kitchen.

Jongdae just shrugged but he did wonder what the hell was that about.

“I don’t know but I’m hungry so.. lets finish cooking yeah?” Jongdae said to his friend. Kyungsoo nodded and the continued what they were doing before, but both of them couldn’t get off their mind wondering what happened next door.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Luhan and Sehun stood in front of minseok’s house. Not looking at each other or speaking.

Luhan didn’t like the silence, “so….what should we do now sehunnie?”

He looked over at sehun who was starting to walk away from him. Luhan quickly ran up to catch up to him. He grabbed his wrist and made him stop walking. Sehun looked at his friend with a blank expression.

“yeah?” sehun asked.

“ are you ignoring me? I asked what you wanted to do now and you just left me speaking to myself! What’s wrong with you?” Luhan pouted and normally sehun would find that cute, but right now he just wanted to get away from Luhan. So he pulled his wrist out of luhan’s grasp and turned away from him.

“I’m sleeping….. I’m going home… see you tomorrow,” and just like what sehun started walking faster away from Luhan. Luhan was having none of that. Good thing for soccer because Luhan quickly caught up to sehun again and grabbed him again.

“Then… let’s have a sleep over or something! I could stay at your house and we could play videogames all night and have fun…. Or something….” Luhan looked down. Sehun still looked at him with that blank expression as he spoke, “sleep overs are for girls… if you wanna have fun all night with some guy you should go see that yifan guy..”

And again sehun pulled away from Luhan and walked away again. Almost running this time.

Luhan just stood there looking at sehun walk away. He didn’t know what to think of what sehun had just said. Why was sehun acting like this with him? And why did Luhan feel like he ha djust done something bad when he knows he didn’t do .

Luhan was confused so he decided to go see the friend he goes to when he needs help. His best friend. Yifan.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

Minseok was just about done with life right now. It was currently 10:49pm and Jongin had made no progress. Minseok was no longer covered in eggs and flour since he decided he could leave Jongin alone in the kitchen for a couple of minutes alone while he took a quick shower and changed clothes right? WRONG!

When Minseok came back all clean he saw that his kitchen was a mess and wanted to cry a little knowing that he would end up cleaning all of this alone later. Jongin had been trying for a while now to bake a cake for kyungsoo so he can confess to hi love but things were not going so well. The first cake he tried to make he noticed he put salt instead of sugar. The second he dropped the batter on the floor. The third when he finally got everything right he ended up burning it. It seemed like Jongin was never going to get it right. But Minseok could have seen that since the minute Jongin decided he wanted to make something for kyungsoo.

 

*flashback*

 

‘oh god im sorry kyungsoo…’ minseok thought as jongin looked through the book.

Jongin picked the book up and showed it to Minseok. Minseok looked at the book and saw a picture of a really nice looking strawberry cake.

“I want to make this hyung! I know I can do it! And I know kyungsoo will love it!! Then he’ll love me! Can you help me hyung? Huh huh?” Jongin spoke with a huge smile on his face. How can Minseok say no to that face? He can’t and that’s why he ended up nodding in agreement. And so it was like that that Minseok ended up taking out all the ingredients for the cake and started trying to help Jongin make it.

Jongin opened the flour… a little too rough and ended up spilling it all over Minseok. Jongin looked at his friend covered in flour and started apologizing. Minseok just sighed and passed him the eggs. He told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter