Chapter 6

#NOTICEMESENPAI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday morning - school

 

Kyungsoo was walking along side jongdae. Eyes scanning to see jongin, but jongin was no where to be found. Usually jongin was one of the first people he saw since they both got to school around the same time but no not today. He turned to look at his friend who was smiling like an idiot while his eyes were glued to the phone.

"Hey dae?" Kyungso said trying to get his friends attention. Jongdae looked up from his phone.

"Hm?" Was all Jongdae said.

"What's up with you? Got a pick sent to you or What? You have been looking at your phone for a while now..." kyungsoo said. Honestly kyungsoo didn't care what the hell jongdae was doing on his phone, but hey he had nothing better to do. Jongin was no where to be found so staring at him was not an option right now. And it looked like his other friends were missing too. Joonmyeon was probably off practicing his speech again and baekhyun well he was probably just off with his giant boyfriend that he thinks no one knows about.

"Nooooo... actually if you must know I'm texting minseok... He texted me this morning saying good morning since he isn't coming to school today," jongdae said with a smile.

"Why?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Well he had something to do with jongin today so he decided to just skip school today and just come for graduation tomorrow," jongdae said as he sent another text away. Kyungsoo felt a pang at jealousy when he heard that minseok and jongin were together and skipping school together.

"Shouldn't you be upset? I mean don't you like minseok? He decided to skip school with jongin and that doesn't make you upset? Do you even like him???" Kyungsoo said a little too agitated.

Jongdae just gave him a weird look, "um... well actually... I'm not upset because something happened with me and minseok last night... you know after you fell asleep... Plus he laughed when I asked if him and jongin were more than friends..."

Kyungsoo instantly calmed down, "oh..." was all that came out of his mouth. 

"Actually... why do you care if I'm upset over minseok and jongin anyways?... I'm the one that likes him not you?" Jongdae said.

Kyungsoo blushed and looked away, " i... I was just wondering why it didn't hurt you that they are together.... bu.. but anyways! Something happened with you and minseok?! Wow! How??" Kyungsoo asked before jongdae could ask more questions. 

Jongdae smiled, "Well after you fell asleep I wanted some air so I went outside and minseok saw me and waved me over so we started talking he said he was helping jongin with something.. anyways I started thinking about what you said you know about them maybe not being together and telling him my feelings so.. I asked him.. and he laughed... he laughed so hard and said that no that he loves jongin as a best friend and nothing more... then he said he's had his eyes on someone for a long time and i asked who and well.. he said me! And I told him how i felt and and... we kissed.. kyungsoo!!! Me and minseok kissed! And now we're together and he texted me this morning saying good morning and telling me he wasn't coming to school to help jongin with something and yeah.. we've kinda been texting this whole time..."

Kyungsoo nodded showing jongdae he was listening. Inside kyungsoo was jumping of joy because this meant jongin wasn't with minseok and that he might still have a chance with him.. but.. Tomorrow is the last day of school and it's just graduation for the seniors so there's a chance jongin isn't going to be there... he thought. 

But! Minseok is his friend! And so is that luhan kid right!? So he must be coming for his friends! Yeah yeah!. So thats when kyungsoo decided that if jongin comes to school tomorrow he will tell jongin how he feels about him. Kyungsoo smiled and looked at his friend.

"Come on dae we're gonna be late to class," kyungsoo said.

"Yeah let's go," jongdae said and they kept walking.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

Thursday afternoon- cafeteria 

 

kyungsoo and jongdae sat at their usual table in the cafeteria. They haven't seen baekhyun all day but they knew he was at school since he texted them earlier saying he had something important to say and that he will see them at lunch. So here they were waiting for their friend. 

Speaking of friends here came their valedictorian friend. Joonmyeon walked up to them with a sweet smile.

"Hey guys," joonmyeon said as he say down next to jongdae.

"Well damn look who decided to show their face? I feel like we haven't seen you in ages! How's the speech??" Jongdae asked. 

Joonmyeon smiled, "finally it's done.. I'm so tired I feel like that speech has been my life for almost the whole week.. anyways what's up with you guys?."

Jongdae smiled, "well actually I have a boyfriend now!"

Joonmyeon sat up in his seat, " no way! Who??"

"Its minseok! We sorta confessed to each other yesterday," jongdae said smile never leaving his face.

"Well I'm proud of you my child! And you kyungsoo?? What about you? Finally gonna tell us who exactly it is you have a crush on?" Joonmyeon said while looking straight at kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo blushed a little, " well actually i wont tell you who it is but... I will tell you I'm going to confess to him tomorrow..."

Joonmyeon and jongdae both looked at kyungsoo with shock written all over their face. 

"Really?? Oh my god! How are you going to confess," jongdae asked with so much curiosity.

Kyungsoo shrugged, " I'm just going to tell him.. its the simplest way."

Joonmyeon and jongdae nodded.

"But enough about me.. anything new with you hyung?" Kyungsoo asked j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter