Chapter 3

#NOTICEMESENPAI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone entered minseok’s house. They all dropped their bags, took off their shoes and jackets and headed for the living room like they owned the place. Which basically they did seeing as how minseok’s parents where always away on business so he invited his friends over often. Jongin was the one that came over more than the others. Coming over almost every day after school.

Minseok stood in front of the tv and faced his friends who were sitting all over his living room, “alright guys! Now how are we gonna help jongin confess his undying love for little kyungsoo?”

Sehun who had been looking at a picture luhan was showing him on his phone looked up at his friend, “that’s why you asked us to hang out?”

Minseok nodded. Sehun looked over and jongin who was just sitting there quietly, “dude just man up already and tell him look I like you ok?”

Jongin frowned and looked at sehun then at luhan, who was busy looking at some more pictures on his phone, then back at sehun.

“how bout I man up when you decide to do the same? Huh? Lead by example no?” jongin said still frowning and sehun blushed. If there was someone that knew who sehun’s secret crush was. It was jongin seeing as how the two have been best friends since before they even met chanyeol in middle school. But like jongin knew, it was hard to confess to someone so he decided to keep sehun’s crush a secret but right now jongin was really frustrated because he wants to confess but that’s easier said than done.

Luhan’s head snapped up and he turned towards sehun, “no way sehunnie you like someone?” luhan looked at sehun with a serious expression and sehun blushed even more because of how close luhan was.

Sehun laughed nervously, “haha um... No lulu… jongin doesn’t know what he’s saying haha…”

Sehun looked down at his lap and luhan just smiled a little and went back to his phone.

Minseok cleared his throat. Everyone looked at him, “um.. Anyways… soooo anyone have any ideas of how jongin should confess?”

Everyone stayed quiet for a minute that is until luhan lifted his hand in the air. Everyone looked at him.

“Something that doesn’t involve getting ?” jongin said in a serious tone. Luhan pouted and put his hand down.

 

 

After about five minutes of silence minseok sighed.

“Alright well you guys keep thinking about ideas… I’m getting hungry so ima go make something to eat… anyone wanna help?” minseok looked around the room. No one volunteered to help. Minseok rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen leaving his idiot friends thinking.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongdae where watching 50 shades of gray while eating some chips and drinking some soda. Kyungsoo wasn’t even paying attention to the movie and Jongdae was paying a little too much attention.

Kyungsoo couldn’t seem to get what jongdae said out of his head ‘does minseok really like jongin?... are they together?...’

Kyungsoo turns to his friend who looks like he’s slowly getting closer to the TV. Kyungsoo pokes jongdae’s shoulder. Jongdae turns to kyungsoo with wide eyes.

“Yes kyunggie??” jongdae says.

“Um… do you really think that minseok and jongin... You know? Do you think they’re together?” kyungsoo asked without looking at his friend.

Jongdae was a little confused by the question. Like yeah it was just a question but ‘why does kyungsoo care?’

“Um…. Well I don’t really know… I thought they were but maybe they’re not.. I mean when me and minseok talk we don’t talk about jongin… or anyone for that matter we just…. Talk…. About random things you know?” jongdae looked at his friend who still didn’t look at him but nodded.

“Must be nice…..” kyungsoo said quietly.

“What?” jongdae didn’t clearly hear what kyungsoo said at the end.

Kyungsoo seemed to snap out of his thoughts and looked at jongdae, “huh? Oh nothing haha.” Kyungsoo looked at the movie.

“why do you ask?” jongdae asks. Kyungsoo looked back at his friend trying to think of an excuse.

“Um… nothing really just…. Was just wondering.. if you don’t know if they’re really together and you like minseok well then maybe they’re not and you should tell minseok how you feel right?” kyungsoo nervously smiled.

Jongdae thought for a second then nodded, “I guess you’re right…. Anyways this movie sure Is something huh? But I hear its weaker than the book… ohh maybe I should read the book! But hey Mr. Gray sure is hot in the movie...” jongdae turned back to the movie. Kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief and looked back at the movie hoping that jongdae won’t ask any more questions. He wasn’t ready to tell his friends who was the 11th grader who has stolen his heart. Especially when he was certain that the boy just thought of him as a weird big eyed freak.

 

--------------------------------

 

Chanyeol and baekhyun were walking towards baekhyun’s house hand in hand.

“So…… do you think maybe we can um…. Tell our friends about us now?” baekhyun stopped walking and asked.

Chanyeol stopped too and looked at his short adorable boyfriend.

“We could if you’re ready... I mean you know I just didn’t want to say anything because well... I told you about jongin and I don’t want him to feel bad that I got the man I like and he doesn’t…..” chanyeol said looking down. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Yeah he knows that jongin likes kyungsoo but agreed with chanyeol to keep a secret because he doesn't want his giant upset with him. He still thinks kyungsoo should know though.

“Oh please Channie I bet he won’t even care… I mean he is your best friend so if he really cares for his best friend then he won’t mope around just because you got this hot piece of *points at himself* and he can’t get my owl eyed little best friend,” baekhyun huffs.

Chanyeol smiles. He really was lucky that he got to be with baekhyun. He has liked him for about as long as jongin has liked kyungsoo, but It wasn’t until a couple months back that he and baekhyun got stuck together because chanyeol needed help for his finals and one of his teacher recommended one of his best senior students to tutor him. One thing led to another and they both ended up confessing to each other in baekhyun’s room one night while studying and to top it all off chanyeol passed all his finals :D.

“so its settled then? We’ll tell our friends about us?” chanyeol asked baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

They kept walking towards baekhyun’s house again hand in hand. As they reached around the corner baekhyun could see a particular nice new car in a drive way and saw someone opening the door to the house which had the car in the drive way. As they got closer to the house baekhyun let go of chanyeol’s hand. Chanyeol looked at his boyfriend confused. Baekhyun was looking at minseok’s house and chanyeol noticed someone coming out of the house. He noticed it was sehun. But that’s not what had chanyeol frowning. What had him frowning was that baekhyun had just asked about telling everyone about them being together and now he was the one trying to get away from him so that no one would suspect anything.

Baekhyun lived across the street from minseok and chanyeol knew that after all it wasn’t the first time he had been to baekhyun’s house and he has been to minseok’s house plenty of times but for some reason they have never been caught together until now. Or so they think.

Chanyeol and baekhyun b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter