chapter 1

#NOTICEMESENPAI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Look… there he is again…. *sigh*... he’s sooo cute,” jongin sighed as he stared at his love from across the cafeteria.

Sehun who was previously typing something away on his phone looked up and towards his friend. He looked towards where jongin was looking and shook his head.

“Everyone knows you want him... Why don’t you just man up and talk to him already?” sehun said looking back at his phone. Jongin looked at his friend.

“I can’t just go up to him and be like ‘hey you don’t know me but I love you so will you go out with me?’... No dude that sounds pathetic and stupid...” jongin looked back towards his love.

Sehun snorted,” right because staring at him from across the room like you’re trying to kill him with your stare isn’t pathetic and stupid... not to mention creepy… you know I bet he can feel you staring at him but doesn’t turn because he’s scared of what might be trying to attack him.”

Jongin sunk back into his chair, “oh god I hope not… i... Is that possible?”

Sehun rolled his eyes, “no you idiot... *sigh* why am I friends with you again?”

Jongin pouted. Just then their other friend walked into the cafeteria and spotted then. He had a huge smile as he walked towards them.

“Hey guys what’s up?” he said as he sat down next to a pouting jongin. Sehun looked up from his phone and saw the huge smile on his friend’s face, “hey Chanyeol... whats up with you? You know you have been smiling a hell of a lot bigger then usual… its creepy...”

Chanyeol looked at sehun with his smile his in place, “hey I’m just a happy person… if anyone is creepy around here its jongin… I mean look at how he looks at kyungsoo…”

They both looked at jongin who was back to staring at his love Do Kyungsoo. Sehun sighed and nodded in agreement with Chanyeol. Chanyeol poked jongin to get his attention. Jongin jumped a little but looked at his friend, “what?”

“Just go ask him out already,”Chanyeol looked at his friend with a serious expression. “It’s not that easy hyung... Like I said before he doesn’t even know I exist… I’ll get rejected and won’t be able to show my face around here again….” Jongin pouted again and looked down at his food.

“Kim Jongin! I’m pretty sure you won’t be rejected and even if you did it would help you move on… but I mean you should really tell him… it is his last year here.. he’ll be off to college soon and you’ll never see him again.. the school year ends in a couple of days my friend… its Wednesday… you got til Friday to be like ‘hey you.. me.. date now..’” chanyeol told his friend with the same serious expression.

Jongin still didn’t look up. Chanyeol sighed and sehun put his phone down and looked towards his friends.

“you know… you say he doesn’t know you exist but I think he does… I mean remember freshmen year… when you um…. Yeah that…” sehun said and chanyeol looked like he was trying to stop himself from laughing. Jongin looked up with eyes wide open and his face red.

“SHUT UP!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER MENETION THAT AGAIN!!” jongin yelled.

“I’m not the one yelling and having everyone looking at him right now… so how about you shut up…” sehun said as he grabbed his phone to check a text he had just gotten. Jongin slowly looked around the cafeteria and noticed that everyone was looking at his table but what made his face even redder was when he looked at one particular big eyed boy who had his full attention on him. Jongin looked back at him as kyungsoo looked at him with his big beautiful eyes and heart shape smile. ……

… wait smile? Do Kyungsoo is smiling at jongin and jongin felt like his heart was about to burst from looking at that smile so he did what any logical person would do. He got up from his seat and ran as fast as his legs would take him out of that cafeteria. Good thing he decided to play soccer and basketball for two years.

Sehun and chanyeol both looked at their friend run out of the cafeteria and then at each other. They both sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter