Not a chapter sorry it's an update you've been waiting I know.....

Galaxy Cafe

Okay I'm sorry guys for not updating I havent dropped this fic I'm not giving up hope. But I havent been able to upload and write becuase my life decided to do a 180 and ruin every plan I had. Now what I am about to tell you might sound like stuff that happends in movies but this is 100% true.

This summer my grandfather died. But he was old and everyone dies. and so my Grandmother thought that it was time to move now that he died becuase she thought the apartent in which we were living were to big for us. So without my knowledge she went out found a realtor and I came home one day and there were strangers in our apartment. She had put the place for sale without telling me. She sat on the couch sipping her coffe not bothering to answer any of my questions about if she found us a new place to live or not. A few week went and I'm worried sick hoping that she would have found something. I go down staris one night to make a late night stack for my writing shesh and I hear that she is on the phone and I disgard it because you know she is an old lady shes always on the phone. Then just as I'm done with my sandwich and headed to my room she stops me. Mind you this is like 30 minutes to midnight. She tells me I have 3 weeks to find a place to live because she sold the place and they are moving in in three weeks and becuase she hasn't found a new place for us to stay. 

So right now I am currently staying temoprairly staying under my freinds bed becuase she was kind enough to let me in but I do not have a permanent place to live.

In short I am trying to find a job, a place to live,  handle school (which is being a ), my social life and writing this fic, and that is hard. I've been wanting to write it but I havent been able to because life happened.

I am hoping to get a chapter done soon it might not be as long as the others but at least something for you to read. I'm sorry for the inconvieniece and I hope you understand. :/