Frozen

Galaxy Cafe

Grass was not green this morning, frost had covered most surfaces. Sun was not rising until a  couple of hours. The people of Seoul really started to feel the winter creeping at our heels. It was getting colder, darker, grayer…everything normal people despised but things that we only loved.

 

’’My ears are cold, my nose is cold, I can’t feel my fingers and I am 100% sure I lost my toes on my way over here.’’ Rap monster shuddered as he,Jimin and Yoongi stepped into the cafe.

’’This is insane it’s like Elsa rage quit.’’ Young said and Jimin nodded after him.

’’I agree I felt like I was going to die!’’ Mikey said while reading the paper. ’’What happened to him?’’

’’His lips froze shut.’’ Rap monster explained and he nodded.

’’Cold now? it’s just getting chilly this is nothing.’’ I said and made their drinks.

’’I agree with Sky this si nothing.’’ Erin said

’’You guys have no saying in the question!’’ Louise yelled and I laughed.

’’Why not?’’ Yoongi asked.

’’They’re from Scandinavia. They have viking blood in their veins.’’ Sarah said and I shook my head. ’’Erin is from Norway and Sky is from Sweden.’’ I finished their drinks and walked up to them.  ’’Sky sat on a moose once!’’

’’Really?’’ Rap monster asked looking slightly terrified.

’’Okay to begin with it was already dead and-’’

’’That doesn’t make it less intimidating.’’ Young said and I saw how Jimin reached for his cup with shaking hands.

’’Here.’’ I took his hands and cupped my hands around his blowing some hot air on them  and squeezing them as well as his wrist until I felt his hands loosen up.

’’You have really warm hands…’’ he said as I rubbed his hands between mine.

’’Growing up in a naturally cold country has some benefits. You pick up a few things.’’ I let go of his hands blushing slightly. ’’and I’ve also been warm that’s why most people enjoy cuddling with me Especially winter time.’’ 

’’You can sign me up for that noona~’’ I turned around and saw Sanha grinning with embarrassed hyungs behind him. His eyes lifted from me to Jimin and to our hands. ’’Y-Yah that’s my noona!’’

’’Sanha! That’s BTS Sunbaenim you can’t talk like that!’’ Jinjin pulled his arm and made him bow to their seniors.

’’Ah you’re the once who covered our dance ASTRO come sit down!’’ Rap monster waved them over and they slowly and shyly sat down with them. 

’’It’s so cool to meet you you are such an inspiration to us.’’ Moon bin said smiling.

’’And you all have this cool charisma around you I wish we could be like you one day!’’ Rocky said and the other nodded.

’’Aish.’’ Rapmon held his hand on his chest. ’’This kids are to cute. Sky get them something to drink on me.’’

’’Nononon No need to Sunbae we don’t want to-’’

’’But I want to.’’ he said and smiled. ’’Get their orders!’’

’’Yes sir!’’ I answered and went behind the counter.

’’Woah I wished our leader was like you!’’ MJ said in awe.

’’Yah I’m RIGHT here!’’ Jinjin said pushing him lightly. They all engaged in conversation, except Sanha who was to busy figuring out why this Jimin type was holding HIS noonas hand.

’’Okay here we go vanilla lattes for Jinjin, MJ and Eunwoo, Hazelnut caramel latte for Moonbin, and hot cocoas for the maknaes.’’ I said as I placed down the orders.

’’How do you remember this stuff?’’ Eunwoo asked and I smiled.

’’Easy a word game, Jinjin MJ and Eunwoo all look different but are basic to the core,  our Moonbin with hazel eyes and caramel skin his tastebuds does not sin and then we have the small but tall ones must have biggest cup but still cannot handle more then a small shot of the real good and Dongmin like the prince he is prefers tea.’’ They looked at me chuckling.

’’That’s funny.’’ Sanha said and I ruffled his hair, making him send a smirk over to Jimin who only looked confused. 

’’Noona you’ll come and dance with us soon right?’’ Rocky asked and I nodded.

’’As soon as I have a free day I don’t feel like sleeping I’ll call you.’’

’’So you rap and you dance? Do you sing as well or what?’’ Yoongi scoffed.

’’You haven’t heard Sky sing?’’ Moon bin asked and they shook their heads.

’’My noona is super cool! She can sing, dance, rap, make coffee, cook and-’’

’’That’s enough praising for one day. I need to get back to work but you guys enjoy yourselves.’’ I looked over at Jimin. ’’Are you feeling better?’’

’’Yeah it really helped thanks.’’ he smiled and  could feel my cheeks heat up slightly so I quickly retracted myself from the table. Namjoon quickly elbowed Jimin raising his eyebrow smirking.

’’Why don’t you just you know?’’ Namjoon nudged him again and Jimins face turned towards the counter. 

’’She’s working.’’ Jimin said and turned back to sip his drink. Moon bin nodded when he finally understood what was going on.

’’Not to be that guy and I don’t mean anything bad against you Jimin Sunbae but she would value your career to much and wouldn’t enter a relationship because of this.’’ Moon bin said and Jimin looked at him confused.

’’Sanha has been trying to ask her out since day one when we first met but she has always turned him down because his career isn’t stable.’’ Rocky filled na dan dSanha bowed his head to hide his blush.

’’But it’s nearly four years since our debut?’’ Namjoon said.

’’Then I don’t know maybe it’ll work Sunbae certainly has his looks and personality going for him, I can totally see you together.’’ Moon bin said smiling.

’’Hyung! But you said you could see me and her together!’’ Sanha whined.

’’That’s because you got the whole height difference thing and thats always cute.’’ Moon bin said.

’’Aah but hasn’t Sky said she doesn’t like it when they are to tall?’’ Mj blurted out and Jinjin hit him hard on the shoulder. 

The doorbell rang as new costumers stepped in.

’’Welcome to Galaxy Cafe where everything we serve is out of this world what can I get you?’’ I said smiling at Youngjae who was first up at the counter.

’’Ah hi is Sarah here?’’ he looked around and I giggled.

’’She’s in the back do you want me to get her for you?’’ Erin said smiling and his cheeks reddened as he shook his head.

’’I’ll just take my regular.’’ Youngjae said picking out his wallet.

’’Hyung your paying ours to right?’’ I looked up and couldn’t hide my smile.

’’Bambam Yugeom oh my lord it’s been ages!’’ I said grinning.

’’Sky? You have red hair now? You look freaking amazing!’’ Bambam said and I walked around the counter and hugged him. ’’I didn’t even recognize you I was just going to make a move on you.’’

’’Ew!’’ I let go of him and looked at Yugeom. ’’How you’ve been?’’

’’So you’re going to hug Bambam and not me?’’ he said and I walked up and hugged him. ’’Omo Are you perhaps longer?’’ he said looking down at me and I punched his chest.

’’Very funny do you want your coffee or not.’’ I backed away from him and behind the counter not noticing the both confused and joules looks from across the room.

’’Yes I want the biggest thing you have with tons of sugar!’’ Bambam said grinning with his fist against the counter.

’’Last time I gave you sugar I had Junior in my face for a week. No I can get you our season Chai?’’ I already started tapping it in before he could protest.

’’Can I at least get cream?’’ he pouted and I nodded resulting in a winning gesture from him.

’’What about Oppa?’’ I smirked at Yugeom and he chuckled as he leaned over the counter.

’’Hmmm…I see you’ve finally convinced Mikey to let you sell your hot cocoa So I’ll take that but you know-’’

’’With a shot of espresso I remember.’’ I had Youngjae pay and the boys turned around.

’’Ah it’s Bangtan Sunbaenim!’’ Bambam said and smiled.

’’If it isn’t  Youngjae, Bombom and the platinum maknae.’’ Namjoon said  and highfived them. ’’where Jackson and the others?’’

’’He’s taking care of Junior he still sulking over what happened here last week.’’ Youngjae said and Namjoon immediately laughed at the memory.

’’What? what happened?’’ Jimin asked. Young and Namjoon shared looks before bursting out laughing.

’’You had to be there to understand. But I think Erin got it on tape.’’ Namjoon said.

’’How long have you guys known Sky?’’ Suga asked sipping his coffee engaging in the conversation for the first time in a while.

’’We were one of the first to come here she had handed out these little papers about the cafe at JYP and if a good looking girl defeats you in a dance battle you kinda have to come right?’’ Yugeom nodded.

’’She wore a low-cut tank top didn’t she?’’ Namjoon didn’t even look up.

’’Well yes but we honestly thought she was a trainee who had gotten lost or something she really looked like she were like close to debut or something.’’ Bambam said trying to justify his tinted face.

’’They are a gift given to to me so I don’t see why not use them to my advantage.’’ I said startling both Bambam and Yugeom. ’’But I’d appriacte it if you stopped talking about my when I’m not around.’’

’’No ah we weren’t-’’

’’You’re coffee.’’ I held up the cups and they both bowed their heads to the floor as they accepted them. ’’Tell Markson hi from me.’’

’’It was nice seeing you guys again later!’’ Youngjae pulled out the blushing maknaes waving good bye.

’’One last refill before my shift ends?’’ I pointed back and the counter and they shook their heads.

’’Wait you’re not closing tonight?’’ Jimin asked and I nodded.

’’Some days I actually want to stay at home and watch movies all night.’’ I walked behind the counter and untied my apron whilst pulling out my bag. ’’Also I need a lot of sleep to prepare for this weekend.’’

’’What happens this weekend?’’ Sanha asked.

’’Halloween~’’ I said while putting on my new jacket and skipping out the door. 


A/N: the next chpter will be some sort of halloween themed thing that I'm hoping to get together before next weekend so look forward to that! :D If you like this story please subsrcibe or comment it helps alot Love you <3