Here we go again...

Galaxy Cafe

Long days when it’s fall feels like they are never-ending.Yesterday was a long day the day before that was a long day, today would be a long day. The cold is not the most appreciated thing in the world but hey the colder it gets the more customers the Cafe would have.

 

’’Sunday morning rain is falling~’’ was heard through out the filled cafe along with the sweet melody from the guitar. Another poor cold soul stepped into the cafe shivering. 

’’Good morning Jimin. What does thy heart desire this morning?’’ I smiled at him as he walked up to the counter. 

’’How about sun and warmth?’’ he said pulling down his scarf and blowing on his hands.

’’Is it really that bad?’’ I asked while tapping in his regular order.

’’Yeah it’s that bad.’’ he said cracking his neck. ’’Could I have one of the muffins as well?’’

’’I don’t mind it being cold though.’’ I said and placed one of the muffins on a plate and gave it to him before walking over to the foamer with a cup in my hand.

’’How so?’’ he asked and followed me.

’’The cold is a great excuse to drink coffee and hot chocolate, it means the snow is coming soon so you can have snowball fights and it’s the best excuse to cuddle up closer to someone you like without being weird, you can just blame it on the fact that you are cold.’’ I said and blushed slightly while mixing up the cocoa blend.

’’Does it really work?’’ he asked as I poured in the milk.

’’Of course it does, every guy likes to think that they are protecting the girl even if it is just from the cold. Every guy likes to think that thy are their hero.’’ I said and smiled down at the cup as I drizzled chocolate sauce on the topp and added marshmallows. 

’’I hope you aren’t slacking today Sky you have other costumers as well.’’ Mikey shot me something between a glare and a smirk and I sighed.

’’Here you go Jimin I’m sorry I need to get back to work. But we can talk some other time.’’ I said and gave him the cup.

’’Of course.’’ he said and walked over to an empty seat and sat the cup down. I went back to the register and started taking orders throwing glances at him sometimes. His red hair had faded into a dark brown, parted down the left side and his bangs swept do the right.

’’ he looks good.’’ I mumbled under my breath.

’’Who?’’ Louise stood behind me smirking. ’’Jimin?’’ I turned my head down hiding the slight tint on my cheek as I continued making coffee.

’’I don’t know what you are talking about.’’ I said and handed a customer their order.

’’That’s bullcrap and you know it. You have a crush on Jim-’’

’’Junior was here the other day.’’ I interrupted her and she froze. ’’Yeah he Youngjae and Jackson came in here you missed a pretty epic Jinson moment.’’

’’What Jinson? What happened to Markson or never?’’ she asked wiping off the mugs.

’’That’s what I said.’’ and she laughed.

As the day went on the cafe slowly started to empty until there was only me and three costumers left. I started wiping down the tables and cleaning everything. The door bell rang and I turned around.

’’Welcome to-’’

’’I FOUND YOU!’’ Jake stood in the door with messy hair and red face panting. My face turned from a happy one to an unamused one fast.

’’Oh…It’s you.’’ I said and put my rag away.

’’Do you know how hard it was to find this place? I couldn’t find an address anywhere! If Junior Sunbaenim hadn’t told me Iw would’ve never found the place.’’

’’Yeah I know we did that on purpose  because we wanted to be a place for idols to relax without being worried about paparazzi.’’ I said smiling slightly to the couple that was leaving.

’’That’s cute…’’ Jae mumbled and I turned my back against him and picked up their cups and started cleaning their table.

’’What do you want Jae?’’ I asked while washing the cups.

’’I came to drop this off.’’ he said and placed a black paper bag on the counter and I sighed.

’’Jae I can’t take that.’’

’’Yes you can, to start with I ruined your already tacky jacket-’’

’’says the guy who thinks hawaii shirts are cool.’’ I scoffed and he stopped himself and took a breath before talking again.

’’and you said that you can’t take anything from me unless you pay me back and you already did.’’ he said and I looked up when I heard the ruffling of his bag. He placed the pile of slightly distressed drawings on the counter.

’’You kept them?’’ I picked them up and looked at them.

’’Yeah and I’m kinda disappointed that you didn’t make one of me to be honest I thought you said you’re a DAY6 fan.’’ he said and scratched the back of his neck ’’so now you can take the jacket.’’

’’What? I’m not following?’’ I looked at him confused and I gathered the papers.

’’These are your payment for the jacket.’’

’’But these aren’t even close to the value of the jacket.’’ I said and shook my head and he looked around not noticing the last person in the room who was sat ina corner wrapped in a blanket who just had woken up from the noise.

’’Well, hum…Make a new one of me and…uuh...make me a cup of coffee? Do we have a deal then?’’ he asked already scanning the menu.

’’We have a deal.’’ his face lit up. ’’If you admit that my jacket isn’t ugly and that Hawaii shirts are the most tacky thing on earth.’’ He sighed.

’’Will you take the jacket if I do?’’ he said and I pulled up my phone pretending to send a text and nodded.

’’Your jacket isn’t ugly and…’’

’’Say it.

’’Hawaii shirts are the most tacky thing on earth APART from fannypacks.’’ he said.

’’Oh yeah that’s true.’’ I said and put down my phone after getting it all on tape.

’’Great can I have the spicy falls and your number please?’’ he said and I laughed while starting to make it.

’’Why would she give you her number after you’ve pressured her into taking jacket that she clearly didn’t want if the first place.’’ A voice spoke up and I raised my eyebrows as I looked up. ’’You sound like one of those telephone sales men.’’

’’I thought you left?’’ I said feeling some heat rise to my cheeks trying not to smile.

’’No, turns out I fell asleep I just woke up.’’ he smiled and pulled his fingers through his hair.

’’You’re Park Jimin! From Bangtan Sonyeondan!’’ Jaes chin dropped and he bowed his head quickly to his sunbae.

’’And you Jae from Day6.’’ he said and walked closer while I continued on making the coffee.

’’Y-you hang out here?’’ 

’’I come here every once in a while.’’ he said and I pressed my lips shut in an attempt not to smile.

’’Okay it’s done, I really need to close up now if I want to get any sleep tonight.’’ I said and handed Jae his cup.

’’But your number?’’ he said and turned to me.

’’Why do you need her number?’’ Jimin asked furrowing his eyebrows.

’’So I can pick up the drawing…’’ Jae said gulping slightly.

’’Oh there is no need for that.’’ I said and he turned to me while I picked up my drawing pad and looked through it and ripped out one.’’ here it is.’’ Jae reached for it and I pulled it back. ’’I need to sign it it makes it more valuable.’’ I placed at paper on the counter and pulled out a pen quickly writing down a message for Jae and signing it.

’’Are you done?’’ he asked and I nodded and gave it to him. He looked at the back.

’’To the Little Hastagmagician Professional Hottie Sweg Chicken Dinosaur Human Jae Hyung Park who only wants to be a Better Man………’’’ He looked up at me making an unamused face. ’’Ha HA very funny Sky Very funny.’’

’’You’re welcome Chicken Little.’’ 

’’I’m leaving may the force be with you Skywalker.’’ he turned and bowed to Jimin. ’’A pleasure meeting you Jimin sunbaenim.’’ and then he left and I leaned back groaning.

’’So when did that happen?’’ Jimin sat on one of the barstools.

’’A while ago I was on my way to work and he walked straight into me making me spill coffee all over my jacket and drop my papers in a puddle. He said I’ll get you a new one. I thought he meant coffee but he meant a jacket. I told him I didn’t need a new jacket I could just wash the one I had but he insisted and then he pulled out that and made me try it on and then he said it looked really good on me an dI saw the price tag and ran away he must’ve bought it anyways…’’ I looked at the bag. I stepped up to it and  placed it on the floor.

’’I’m guess you are not a fan of spontaneous gifts?’’

’’Oh no I think it’s cute just giving gift once in a while but when they are like EXPENSIVE then I’m not a fan.’’ I started cleaning once again.

’’Do you want help?’’ he asked and I shook my head.

’’No I’m done, I’m sorry but I really need to close up now or else Iw on’t get any sleep at all.’’ I said and he nodded. I reached for my jacket and put it on. He stood by the door and waited for me.

’’Want me to walk you home?’’ he asked and I yawned and shpt. my head,

’’No you should hurry home to what if the others get worried.?’’ I locked the door behind us stretched my arms.

’’Yeah, no they won’t. I’ll walk you home.’’ he said and smiled at me and I felt my cheeks heat up slightly.  ’’Come on lets go which way is it?’’

’’I uhm it’s this way.’’ I said and pointed. He looked around and pulled up his face mask before slinging his arm around my shoulders. ’’Uhm…Jimin..wh-what are you doing? What if there are reporters around?’’ I looked around worried.

’’There isn’t. I just didn’t like how some of the guys looked at you over there.’’ he mumbled and you looked around…it was an empty street.

’’Jimin there’s no one-’’

’’Yes there was just let me hold you like this okay?’’ he said in a high pitched voice pulling me closer holding his face down towards the ground in an attempt to hide his blush. I giggled witha  blushing face and decided to play along.

’’M-maybe they’ll believe it more If I do this.’’ I stuttered and leaned my head carefully on his shoulder. I could feel his head nodding and I bit my lip as we continued walking in silence all the way back to my apartment.


A/N; Tadaa here is the next chaper I'm pretty sure it's not as good as the others but I've been feeling quite stressed latley with school and stuff but at least I got you something I hope you enjoyed it anyway <3