Chicken Chicken Chicken and a Mixtape

Galaxy Cafe

Streets were damp from yesterdays rain but since the summer had decided to pay us a last visit before it let the world entirely fall into darkness and cold today was quite warm. The streets wouldn’t be damp for long. Short legs walked past the cafe onwards to a recording room only to be stopped at the front door by a guy who's ego was as big as his muscles.

’’Excuse me miss you can’t enter here.’’

 

’’But I have a coffee delivery for mr Min Yoongi.’’ I said holding up the bag with the cafes logo on.

’’Yeah I’ve heard that excuse one to many times just tell me the real reson.’’ he said crossing his arms tilting his chin up.

’’Fine… My name is Skywalker and I’m here because Suga asked me to feature on his mixtape.’’ I said and the guard started laughing.

’’Wow that is the most creative one yet. What next you have a dog called Chewbacca as well?’’ he wiped his eyes and I looked at him frustrated.

’’Well my cat is named Mewbacca but that’s a whole different story.’’

 ’’Why don’t you just admit that you’re a sasaeng?’’

’’Because I’m not! I’m not lying.’’ I said clearly frustrated and I pocked my tongue to my cheek.

’’Whats going on here?’’ a voice behind me spoke up and I turned around.

’’Nothing Sir I’m sorry about her I’m was just about to-’’

’’Sky what are you doing here?

’’Namjoon~ He won’t let me in tell this pile of muscles that yes my name is Skywalker and yes i am here to feature on Sugas mixtape!’’ I said and pouted slightly in frustration. Namjoon laughed.

’’Bryze she’s cool she is telling the truth.’’ Namjoon eyed the coffee I was holding. ’’You don’t happen to have one for me?’’

’’I actually got coffee for all of you but I think it might be cold now because of BRYZE.’’ I said and glared at him and he gulped.

’’I am so sorry miss.’’ Bryze pushed the door open and I swoshed past him letting my hair almost smack his face keeping my chin high. 

’’Next time don’t judge the jedi by it’s name.’’ I snared at him before Namjoon walked in behind me covering his mouth.

’’Apply cold water to the burn.’’ he whispered and I could see the shock on Bryze face.

’’Oh I have no water but since the coffee is pretty much ice now maybe that would work instead.’’ and with that the door closed and I smiled in victory.

’’Guuuuurl you’ve got so much sass it’s insane.’’ He said  smiling while taking off his scarf slightly. ’’Is the coffee really cold tho?’’

’’No I just wanted to make him feel guilty for leaving me out there in the cold.’’ I said and Namjoon giggled and was on his way to throw his arm around me but I turned around and looked at him before he could so he quickly retracted his hand. I picked up mine and Sugas Coffee and handed him the bag. ’’Could you drop these off for the other for me I wrote their names on the cup. I don’t actually know what they like so I just went with my gut is usually works.’’

’’Sure should I leave a message?’’ he said smiling while looking into the bag.

’’Just that I said hello.’’ I waved good bye and turned the other way to walk to the studio. I knocked on the door carefully.

’’Come in!’’  Sugas voice yelled from the other side and I pushed the door open. ’’There she is the woman the myth the legend!’’

’’I brought coffee.’’ I said and waved the coffee cups.

’’and now the savior!’’ he scooted over to me on the chair holding out his arms to grab the coffee.

’’It’s our regular blend but with milk and cinnamon because I thought you’d might like it.’’ I said as he took sip making an ’ah’ sound as he leaned back.

’’That hit the spot. Want to listen to what I’ve got?’’ he asked and I nodded while taking off my jacket and sitting down on the couch. He started the beat and talked me through what he thought sounded good and showed me some of the lyrics. ’’What do think?’’

’’It’s sweet.’’ I said and picked up my phone.

’’Sweet? Like sweet cool or sweet cute?’’ he asked looking worried.

’’Start the beat again.’’ I said as I had opened my beat app. He pressed play and he looked at me and I waited till around the middle of the song and started messing with the app adding some more hard-hitting bases and light tapping sounds to bring a more elevated sound.

’’What is that?’’ he asked looking amused.

’’it’s just a simple repeat the beat app they have some preset things but you can might as well make your own its kinda fun. but what did you think?’’

’’It was cool it gives the last part more…more flavor?’’ he said smiling. ’’But why only the last part?’’

’’Because I take the first part and use it to warm up the listeners to you. Like an opening act.’’ I said and he nodded. ’’Give me the lyrics, I’m sorry if I’m to bossy I’m just really excited.’’

’’No it’s fine you haven't suggested anything bad so far.’’ he said and handed me his phone and I scrolled through it.

’’Okay you see this last few bars here is it okay if I change them?’’ I asked pointing on the lines.

’’What do you want to do?’’ he asked and I pointed to the recording room. ’’Go ahead.’’ I stepped inside and put on the headphones.

’’Plug in my phone and press the play button when I signal it I want you to hear the transition.’’ I said and he nodded. 

’’Ready?’’ he asked and I opened the lyrics and gave him a thumbs up as he started the beat. I started feeling the beat and rapped along the lines that Suga had written. I signaled him to tones down his sound and press play as I started my last bars.

’’Oh you thought this track was sweet and nice, well listen to when our Suga turn into Spice.’’ I finished offend I could see him get off his chair in excitement as the beat dropped once again. 

’’YOU GAVE ME CHILLS’’ he exclaimed still bouncing up and down like little child. 

’’That’s because I’ve got swag.’’ I said flipping my hair out of my face. He laughed and for awhile I fell to the floor but he quickly got up again.

’’Can you do that again and I’ll record it this time?’’ he asked and I nodded I bounced on my feet a few times and shook my head to release the tension on my neck. ’’Ready?’’ I gave him a thumbs up and stood by the microphone and the beat started. We spent the last 2-3 hours recording and fixing until we both felt extremely tired and Suga was happy with the result. I was on the couch with one leg of the couch and Suga was on the other side  stretched back over the armrest.

’’God I’m starving.’’ I grumbled. ’’But I’m to tired to move.’’

’’Feel you, I’ll order chicken.’’ He reached for his phone and tapped into number ordering chicken. ’’Hello yes I would like to order 2 chicken one of your fried and one…?’’ he looked at me.

’’The honey glaze ones with sesame seeds.’’ I said and he repeated my order

’’And a coke please. Yes the BigHit building please. Thank you.’’ then he hung up.

’’Want to do something while we wait?’’ I asked while I sat up.

’’Like what?’’ he asked and sat down.

’’Like mess around with the beat app? Listen to this.’’ I brought the phone to my mouth and held the sound wave down while repeating the word chicken over and over at a quick pace letting go after a while letting it repeat. I put my finger in my mouth and held down the next sound wave and did a plopping sound repeating it a few times. I held the phone Towards Suga and held down the Sound wave and he made a weird sound. I repeated BTS in a low voice for the last sound wave. I could see Suga moving his head to the rhythm  and taking a deep breath before he started rapping along. He finished off his bas and I changed the melody quickly to make it a little bit sweeter doing som vocals.  We finished it laughing until there was a knock on the door an dI leaned back and some music singing along silently. Sure went to open the door

’’What’s going on in here?’’ Jimin asked trying to look inside.

’’Work.’’ Suga said with a stone face.

’’I NEED SOME FOOD YEAH I AM SO HUNGRY PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FOOD YEAH.’’ I sang along to ’I need U’. 

’’Is that-’’

’’What do you want Jimin?’’ Suga asked and stopped him from walking in trying not to crack up.

’’ah I actually came to drop this off  did you order-’’

’’How nice of you Jimin. Ey Walker Chickens here!’’ he yelled back.

’’YES!’’ I screamed before falling off the couch in excitement with a thump. ’’I’M FINE!’’

’’We really need to get back to work.’’ he said trying to keep straight face after my quite obvious fail.

’’What?! I thought we were finished? You said we were finished!’’ I  walked up beside him and poked his cheek. ’’Did you lie to me?’’

’’Sky?’’ Jimins voiced up and I turned my head meeting his gaze.

’’ah-ah Jimin hello.’’  bowed quickly before covering my face as I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. 

’’No I didn’t lie to you.’’ Suga said and took the chicken from Jimin. ’’Take this and wait for me okay?’’

’’O-okay.’’ I said and went back into the room.

’’Hyung please let me join you.’’ Jimin pouted and Suga sighed.

’’…okay fine but no funny business. ’’ Suga stepped aside and turned to me. ’’It’s it cool if Jimin hang out here to?’’

’’Sure why not.’’ I said as I opened the box of chicken.  Jimin stepped inside grinning at Suga and sat down next to me. ’’Here.’’ I said and pushed Suga his chicken. I picked up a piece of my own and started eating. 

’’You were hungry.’’ Suga pointed out as I had almost finished the entire chicken.

’’I haven’t eaten properly for days and today I only had the coffee I brought earlier.’’ I said smiling slightly.

’’You can’t skip meals like that you have to take care of yourself.’’ Jimin said looking at me worried.

’’Hah like you’re the one to talk the fans know how you almost starved yourself.’’ I said and I heard Suga chuckle. ’’You’re not better Suga.’’  He got quiet and I continued, ’’The fans doesn’t care if you have abs or not, They care if you take care off your body I can say to 100% that the one quote that made every ARMY happy is when V said that his grandmother likes him a little chubby that’s why he keeps eating or when Suga said the chocolate had melted. As long as you guys keep being you and put out great music we’ll still love you.’’ I said smiling at them.

’’You speak very well.’’ Suga said smiling to himself.

’’Thanks self-confidence speeches was something I did on my spare time back at home.’’ I looked at the clock. ’’I should get home I still have to get to the cafe tomorrow.’’ 

’’Yeah I kept you here way longer then I should’ve  you’ve been here all day and-’’

’’Wait Sky has been here all day? Why didn’t you tell us?’’ Jimin looked disappointed.

’’Because we were working Jimin grown up things you know.’’

’’You do know I’m like 3 years younger then him?’’ I said looking at Suga skeptically.

’’WHAT?!?’’ they yelled in unison and I  hunched down.

’’Y-yeah you didn’t know? I mean I know I act older then my age I people keep telling me that but you know. This might be a record.’’ I said smiling to myself before getting off the floor and fixing my shirt and picking up my jacket. ’’I thought Namjoonie told you?’’

’’Rap mon knew?!?!?’’ The continued in unison.

’’Yeah he’s been coming to our cafe for like 6 months Did he never talk about it? wow…’’ I nodded my head in approval before wrapping my scarf around my neck and stepping over Jimin to get to the door. ’’I’m leaving but if you ever feel like talking , cuddling or just a cup of coffee you know where to find me.’’


A/N; aah I hope you enjoy reading this I enjoy writing it also thank you for my 2 subscribers you are my love and my drift to continue! <3 I thinking of basing the next chapter on Monsta X - Hero does that sound like a good idead? It has been my jam for a while so....