Mean girls and Sweet boys

Galaxy Cafe

 

With the little hope of this day not bring as y as the last one people hurried though the streets trying to get inside before the rain started pouring down again. Lucky for some the cafe was open and ready for business making everyones day better one cup at the time.

’’Jackson in tha HAUS!’’ there was not one time you didn’t know if Jackson was in the shop or not he always made the place ten times louder.

’’We know Jackson we know it’s kinda hard to miss you.’’ Jinyoung said wrapping an arm around Jacksons shoulders smiling at him. Sarah stood by the counter laughing,

’’I am so sorry for my hyungs they’ve been like that for weeks it’s even worse at the dorm.’’ Young stepped up to the counter leaving the JinSon couple by the door.

’’No it’s fine it’s autumn aka cuddling season I’m just guessing they grabbed what was the closest and it turned out to be each other.’’ Sarah said smiling at him and he smiled back. Both of their cheeks tinted slightly making me roll my eyes at them. Someday they need to confess to each other or I’ll do it for them. ’’What can I get you today guys?’’ 

’’I’ll have your white milky way latte.’’ Youngjae said looking at the other two who was just looking at each other lovingly while massaging each other.

’’What are you having Jackson?’’ Jinyoung asked while smiling at him fixing his hair. Jackson turned to the menu.

’’hmm I’ll have the new one the spicy pumpkin it sounds y.’’ He said before slinging his arm around Jinyoungs shoulders.

’’I’ll have a regular with sugar please.’’ Jinyoung said and I grabbed the order without looking and started making their order. 

’’hows the maknaes doing?’’ I asked without looking up steaming the milk.

’’They are doing good, they clean their rooms and aren’t oozing around at practice.’’ _Jinyoung answered smiling like a proud mom.

’’They miss coming here but JB gave them a curfew after sneaking out that one time.’’ Jackson said and I looked up confused placing their cups on the counter becoming even more shocked as I saw Jackson and Jinyoung basically sticking to each other.

’’Wh-what happen to Markson or never?’’ I asked and I could see Jackson tense up getting flustered.

’’Oh My God Sky stop trying to make Markson happen!’’ Jinyoung said in probably the sassiest tone I’ve heard in a while before grabbing their cups and storming out of them with Jacksons hand in his. The entire cafe was quite for the longest time everyone just trying to comprehend what just went down.

’’wh-’’

’’OOOOOOOOOOH SNAAAAP’’ Namjoon almost screamed with a smug face and everyone started laughing including Youngjae who they had left behind. 

’’I GOT IT ON TAPE!’’ Erin squealed. The door flew open and Jinoung came stomping back in. Everyone was quiet staring at him anticipating his next words.

’’We forgot our donsaeng.’’ he said like a grumpy old man before grabbing Youngjae and pulling him out of there.

’’I’ll see you later Sarah!’’ he said before he was out of the store, and everyone started laughing again. 

’’I love Mean girls!’’ Namjoon yelled ecstatic.

’’Best moment of my life.’’ I said as I caught my breath.  The shop soon turned back to it’s regular state and a new face stepped in.

’’Welcome to Galaxy Cafe where everything we serve is out of this world I’m Skywalker what can I get you sir?’’ I said smiling at him.

’’Uh do you have like…I’m not really a coffee drinker but it has to look like coffee so I seem like a grown up I have a job interview and-’’

’’Say no more I know exactly what you need. Chocolate?’’ I asked and he nodded smiling. ’’what name should I write on the cup?’’

’’Ah I’m Glenn.’’ he said and I tried not to smile.

’’Nice to meet you Glenn please sit down and I’ll get it ready it ready for you.’’ I said and he smiled and sat down. I walked around mixing his hot chocolate with a smug face and put the lid on it and cleared my throat.

’’Order for Glenn. Glenns Cocoa?’’ I said in quite the loud voice making any people crack up and Namjoon the table trying not to laugh. Glenn looked confused and I gave ti to him ’’here you go Glenn a cocoa.’’

’’Thanks.’’ he said smiling and turned for the door.

’’Good luck on your interview I belive in you Glenn!’’ I said and he turned around making a thumbs up. ’’You go Glenn Cocoa!’’ I yelled as he stepped out making Namjoon fall of his chair laughing and soon other joined him. Mikey stepped up behind me.

’’Did you just serve him hot chocolate?’’ he asked with a stern voice.

’’Well I had to there was an opprutunity and I-’’

’’Say no more.’’ he looked around trying to look stern. ’’I’ll add it to the menu on one condition.’’

’’What?’’

’’We call it Glenn Cocoa.’’ he said and I could he him laughing internally and I nodded excitedly.

’’Of course.’’ I tried to stay calm until Mikey had walked into his office before I started bouncing up and down  squealing.

’’Sky hakuna your tatas!’’ I heard Molly from the kitchen and I took a deep breath.

’’Okay okay I’m cool I’m cool.’’ I said and I could see the costumers around me all smiling and when they turned around to continue what their doing I couldn’t help myself. ’’SWAG! god that felt good.’’ I said and Namjoon laughed.

’’Please feature on my mixtape!’’ He whined and I smirked making the next order.

’’Why? Don’t have enough swag to pull if off?’’ I said and he held his hand over his heart.

’’You are hurting me Skywalker!’’

’’I’ve told you I’ll feature on your mixtape when Suga releases his.’’ I said an gave the costumer their order.

’’What about my mixtape?’’ Suga walked in in his regular leather jacket and grey scarf.

’’If you release your mixtape Sky will feature on my mixtape.’’ Namjoon informed him like they bumped their shoulders together.

’’So this is your oasis?’’ Suga looked around nodding approvingly. ’’I like it.’’

’’Yeah that’s why it’s my oasis don’t you dare-’’

’’I’ll have a regular black I need to taste your coffee blend before I decide.’’ Suga handed over some money and I tapped it in.

’’Have a seat while you wait and I’ll bring it to you in a few minutes.’’ I said and smiled and he nodded slowly before looking around choosing his seat and settling for a corner seat by the wall. Namjoon sat down next to him looking unamused.

’’Why are you here?’’ he asked.

’’You are not the only one who needs a break from the kids Namjoon.’’ he simply said leaning back into the seat. 

’’Your coffee sir.’’ I said and placed it in front of him. ’’Please enjoy.’’

’’Ah thank you miss.’’ he said smiling before picking up the cup.

’’Sky could you help Lou carry the goodies from the back?’’ Molly stuck her head out and I nodded before rushing in to help.

’’Better not tell Kookie about this place everyone who works here are super cute.’’ Suga said before sipping his coffee eyes widening slightly. ’’Holy banans on a silver plate. This is great.’’

’’I know.’’ Namjoon grunted. ’’But don’t use the word cute for Sky I once saw her drop kick a guy for calling her cute.’’

’’She’s the red head right? I like her.’’ Suga said smiling smugly cuddling up on his seat with the cup. ’’Yepp this is totally my new place to chill.’’ 

’’I’m glad you like it.’’ Sarah said as she walked out with a guitar and the mic stand.

’’What’s going on?’’ He asked looking confused and I helped her set up.

’’Is it lunch time already? Time really flies in here.’’ Namjoon leaned back smiling. ’’Are you joining her Sky?’’ Sarah looked at me and I sighed.

’’I guess I am now. Lou will you cover for me?’’ I picked up two water bottles from the floor.

’’On one condition. Do a BTS song You have two of the members here why not let them hear their own song with different voices.’’ Lou grinned while putting the apron on.

’’You really do want to kill me don’t you?’’ I said making an unamused face.

’’I love you to~’’

’’As long as the cyhper king doesn’t judge me I’ll do it.’’ I said and stepped up next to Sarah.

’’I’m not judging anyone.’’ Suga said and held his hands over his head.

’’Okay as requested by the oh so lovely Louise here is an acoustic version of I like it by BTS.’’ Sarah said and I took of my mic from the stand still looking unamused as . Sarah the little intro and I started Namjoons part while she backed me up with vocals. When the course started Sarah sang the main vocal and I backed her up until Sugas part came on and I started again just feeling it. We finished and I could see Namjoons pleased face as the cafe applauded. We did a few more songs until lunch was over.

’’I get why you want her on your mixtape.’’ Suga said sipping his coffee.

’’Yeah so you better hurry up be-’’

’’Hey Sky!’’ Suga waved me over and I walked up while tying the apron around my waist.

’’Would you like a refill?’’ I asked and he nodded.

’’To go please. But that isn’t what I called you over for.’’ He said an adjusted his scarf.

’’What is it then?’’ I asked while picking up his empty cup while pointing at Namjoons who picked it upp to take the last sip.

’’Feature on my mixtape.’’ Suga looked determined and Namjoon spit out the hot chocolate.

’’What?’’ We both said at the same tone but it different tones.

’’The reason it hasn’t been uploaded is because it was missing something and I think it might be this thing your thing, you’ve got something like…there is just something about you and your vocals are really good.’’ he said smiling.

’’If you want vocals Sarah is way better then me you should ask her instead.’’ I said smiling back at him gently.

’’Yeah ask Sarah Sky is featuring on my mixtape Rap monster featuring Skywalker it sounds just right.’’ Namjoon said talking with his hands a lot.

’’Sky is short for Skywalker?’’ Suga asked with wide eyes and I nodded as I walked back to pour some coffee into a paper cup. ’’It’s decided then are you free tomorrow? Come to our studio then I already have ideas.’’ Suga followed behind me smiling.

’’Can I have an input in the lyrics?’’ I asked trying to hide my excitement.

’’Yeah sure but final decision making is mine.’’ he said and I nodded.

’’Wait what? Sky is featuring on my mixtape!’’ Namjoon said wiping up the chocolate.

’’and now I’m featuring on Sugas as well. Please doing business with you oppa.’’ I said and shook his hand before handing him his coffee.

’’First you steal my oasis and then my feature and now she calls you oppa! This is so OTL’’

’’something wrong out here?’’ Erin asked as she put the muffins in the display case. Suga said good bye and left Namjoon behind.

’’Rap mon is just bitter over the fact that Suga has more swag then him. Also I need tomorrow off.’’ I said and Erin giggled.

’’Shouldn’t be a problem we can manage without you. Are you going on a date?’’ She asked puffing my shoulder.

’’Yeah I wish, I’ve been pretty much lonely since the cafe opened and the few dates I’ve been on has just been ty.’’ I said and drank some water. 

’’and you are sure you’re not just picky?’’ she asked.

’’Me picky? If it wasn’t for the fact that I care about Sanhas future I probably would’ve gone on that date with him ages ago.’’ I said and Erin laughed at my large movements. ’’I just need a guy who is up for doing nothing else but netflix and chill and not the dirty kind the cuddly one.’’ I said before Erin could open again and she laughed.

’’I don’t get it guys should be all over you.’’ Namjoon decided to but into the conversation waving his empty cup and I filled it.

’’Oh they are.’’ Erin said.

’’Then why is she complaining?’’ he asked looking confused and I put his cup down.

’’Becasue they are not all over me they are all over this.’’ I said and placed my hands under my s making him quickly look away with tinted cheeks.

’’Okay I get it I get it just put them away.’’ he said covering his eyes and I laughed and took my hands away. 

’’I mean I don’t mind them looking I know they look amazing but when they can’t even look me in the eye during a conversation it’s a little ridiculous.’’ I said and continued on his Glenn Cocoa.

’’Can I look?’’ he asked before peeking through his hand and turning back. ’’that is really disrespectful. Yes I understand they are tempting but have some self-control Women are more then just s and on a stick.’’

’’1000 points to Namjoon and what ever harry potter house he is in for that amazing statement!’’ Erin said lifting her hands in the air looking at some of the guys. ’’Learn from him.’’

 


A/N; I'm sorry this update tooka while I've bene working alot on school and other private commisions but I'm back to writing this again so I hope to update soon again. <3