Coffee stains

Galaxy Cafe

Golden leaves decorating the gray pavement.  Misty alleyways and humid air. Many stressed workers on their way to earn their days payment, you had to watch were you’re going or else you’d never know who’d you bump into. 

’’Yah! Watch where your going!’’

 

The collision with the wall of clothed meat caused me to drop my cluttered papers in the pool of rain as well spill the still steaming coffee all over my jacket. This was not a good start to my day off. I bent down and tried to save the once pretty looking but now wet and destroyed drawings. I mumbled irritably to myself picking them up slowly until I saw hands in my view helping me pick up the dirty slightly ripped drawings.

’’Oh no don’t bother I have to trow them away anyways, They’re destroyed now.’’ I said and reached for the drawing in the masculine hands.

’’Can I keep them? I mean if you’re going to throw them away anyways…’’  a soothing voice spoke and I looked up and met a pair of glasses covered smiley doe like eyes and a pair of what looked like soft push lips forming a insecure smile.

’’Yeah what ever I’d rather have them coming to use then destroy the environment more.’’ I reached over the remaining once I had picked up smiling.

’’Thank you. I’m sorry for walking into you I was a little distracted and the mist is so thick today…’’ his eyes traced the drawings. ’’Skywalker?’’

’’Sky for short. Also I’m sorry if I sounded rude to you earlier I haven’t had my coffee yet because I kinda spilled it now and I kinda only slept for 3 hours…’’ I said and sighed over the loss of my coffee, it was the cafes own blend and I was going to test it today before we started using it in the shop.

’’I’m so sorry about that to I can get you a new one?’’ he looked at me hopefully and I bit my lip.

’’You really don’t have to I work-’’

’’I want to. I know this place around the corner it’s really close. It’s my way to say I’m sorry.’’ He looked like he wouldn’t take no as an answers. Stubborn people are the worst.

’’Okay fine…’’ I sighed and he jumped up gathering the drawings together before reaching for my hand and helping me up.

’’I’m Jaehyung by the way.’’ he said shooting a charming smile.

’’I know. I’m a fan of Day6.’’ I said and he looked shocked.

’’Then why aren’t you freaking out and begging for my autograph and causing a commotion?’’ he started to flails his arms around and I chuckled.

’’Were I work we make no difference between people it doesn’t matter who you are everyone is treated equally. Also why would I do that? Because I’m a girl?’’ He looked even more shocked and closed his hanging mouth coughing.

’’u-hum it’s this way.’’ he pointed and I started walking laughing to myself.

’’Wow you are just as funny as your tweets.’’ I said under my breath and he quickly joined my side smiling again.

’’You follow me on twitter??’’ he asked excitedly.

’’Yeah I started just a few days before the Day6 debut. You’re tweets are iconic. Especially the one with the teaser picture and being allergic to life.’’

’’Hah I’m glad you enjoyed it.’’ he smiled and suddenly he came to a stop. ’’uhm Sky it’s here.’’ I turned around and looked. That’s not a coffeeshop…’’Come on!’’ he grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside.

’’But this isn’t a coffeeshop.’’ I said and he turned and looked at me weirdly before turning to a rack of jackets.

 ’’No it isn’t but thanks of telling me captain obvious!’’

’’I thought you were getting me coffee?’’ I said and walked up next to him. He pulled out a jacket and held it infront of me.

’’Why would I get you coffee?’’ he looked at me confused an hung it back picking out a new one.

’’Because I spilled mine?’’ I said raising my eyebrow.

’’Yeah that’s why I’m getting you a jacket because that one is ruined…and kinda ugly with a coffee stain on it now.’’ he said and smiled at me.

’’I can just wash it you know.’’ I said and stopped him from pulling out a another jacket.

’’…You can’t wash ugly away from a jacket.’’ 

’’It’s not ugly it’s practical.’’ I said and looked down at the big pockets smiling, He looked at me like I was crazy and pulled out a coat and placed it in my hands.

’’Go try that on.’’

’’I don’t need a new jacket Jae-’’

’’Go try it on.’’ He kept looking and I sighed and walked to the dressing room grumbling incoherent words and quickly took off my jacket and pulled on the tent of fabric and stepped out and waddled over to him.

’’Happy now?’’ I glared at him and his face went red trying not to laugh but eventually gave in holding his stomach causing his glasses to dim up with the heat of his face.

’’YOU LOOK LIKE A PENGUIN!’’ he exclaimed in between breaths and laughs.

’’THATS BECAUSE YOU PICKED OUT A ING TENT!’’ I yelled back waddling on my spot flailing my arms.

’’You look like a stuffed bun!’’ He continued and I glared at him and he soon continued looking for a coat.

’’I’m sorry miss is your boyfriend being mean to you?’’ the boutique woman came up behind me looking at Jaehyung displeased.

’’Boyfriend?!?’’ I laughed. ’’Oh he wishes he was lucky enough to be my boyfriend. No this asshat spilled coffee on my jacket.’’ 

’’And he is getting you a new jacket for that? Why not just a new cup of coffee?’’ she looked confused and I tried to move my arms but it just looked silly.

’’I know I don’t know what’s with that guy all I wanted was coffee.’’ I grumbled.

’’Sky! Try this one!’’ He yelled from across the store and I waddled over leaving the woman behind.

’’I swear if it’s another tent I’ll punch your pretty boy face in.’’ I said as I waddled up to him.

’’It’s not.’’ He held up a dark forest green coat with a white muffle and flannel inside. ’’Try it on.’’

I undid the zipper off the tent and he took it off my shoulders and handed me the other one. I slipped into it and zipped it up and freed my hair from my black beanie showing the dark red contrast with the white muffle, Fixing it slightly because hat hair . ’’Yeah this is it.’’ I turned around and looked in the mirror. I didn’t look half bad. I reached for the price tag in the back and saw the number and immediately my aw drop.

’’There is no ing way you are buying this.’’ I said and took it off hanging it back in its place.

’’But you looked good in it, and I said I was-’’

’’No ing way you are buying a stranger whom you just met a jacket that costs 200 bucks.’’ I picked up my own jacket and walked out of the store pulling my beanie on mumbling. I stepped into our cafe still glaring.

’’Hey Sky-’’

’’Not now.’’ I don’t care who it was. I took of my jacket and hung it in my spot before tying up my hair and making myself a spicy pumpkin sitting down on a bar stool drinking some before slamming my head into the counter.

’’What are you doing her Sky? It’s your day off?’’ Louise looked at me worried and I groaned.

’’I have had a really rough start to my day and I haven’t had any coffee yet can I just get some peace and finish this I swear I’ll be a lot nicer then.’’ I said and she simply nodded and put a straw in my coffee so that I could have my forehead still on the counter and just hold it in my hand and drink it. I finished it and sighed.

’’I thought you made some of the blend this morning.’’

’’Oh I did but I walked into a guy and he made me spill all of it over my jacket and me made me drop my drawings.’’ I groaned and she made me another one.

’’Rude.’’ Erin said and I nodded.

’’So then he’s like I’m sorry I’ll make it up to you and of course I thought he meant buying me a new cup of coffee like normal human being. No, he drags me to that coat store further down the street and insists on buy me a new jacket because mine was stained and ’ugly’.’’ I said and Erin gasped.

’’It’s not ugly it’s practial.’’ She protested.

’’I hope you slapped the guy.’’ Louise said and I laughed.

’’No, I yelled at him and walked out of the store leaving him behind and walked here.’’ I said and spun my mug around before drinking it. 

’’I hope he didn’t follow you.’’ Erin said scrunching her nose placing the pastries in the showcase window and I nodded. I felt a hand on my back and saw Namjoons genuine smile.

’’Whoever he was he sounded like a creep.’’ he said and  sat down next to me and I smiled at him.

’’Thank you oppa I appreciate it I had a really-’’

’’SKY WAT THE IS THIS!?!?’’ Sarah came out running from the kitchen with  her phone in hand. ’’WHY IS JAE TWEETING ABOUT A RED HEADED SHORT PENGUIN?!’’

’’WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME!? WHY SHOULD I KNOW? AND HE DID NOT JUST CALL ME SHORT’’ 

’’BECAUSE THERE A PHOTO OF YOU ATTACHED TO THE TWEET ASSBUTT’’ she yelled and my head found it’s way to the counter again. ’’Don’t smash your head against the counter you’ll loose braincells.

’’Jae? Jaehyung from DAY6?’’ Namjoon asked and Sarah nodded frantically.

’’ my life don’t you dare answer that tweet Sarah I do not want to deal with it.’’ I completely ignored Sarahs last sentence and did it again. Her phone dinged.

’’Now he posted a selfie pouting saying that he know that you follow him and that he is sorry for calling you penguin.’’ she said and tried to show me the selfie but I turned away.

’’He still called me short.’’ I mumbled and Namjoon laughed.

’’ah Jimin would’ve died she’s so cute when she's angry.’’ he whispered to Lou who nodded before both of them picked up their phones quickly taking some photos for safekeeping.

’’Now he says he has something that’s yours and that he just wants to give it back.’’

’’Tell him to go himself and that I don’t want the stupid jacket.’’ I  growled at Namjoon until he took his phone away.

’’Okay.’’ Sarah answered and I could hear the tapping on her phone. I didn't even have the strength  to fight back I just grabbed my jacket and left. All I wanted was some fricking peace today and I got none of it.

 


A/N; so the second chapter is up I hope you like it I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes english is not my first language. If you liked it and would to be kept up to date just subscribe <3