Jisoo/Junghan - snow angels

Twitter Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo always thought Junghan looked like an angel. 

He watched as the longhaired boy laughed and ran around- or try to run around without the snow pulling him down. There was something surprisingly calming about the scene before him. The snow was lightly falling, dusting Junghan’s hair and face sometimes. Their surroundings were likely covered in snow.

It suited Junghan perfectly and made him glow somehow brighter.

His thoughts were distracted by the said boy himself, pulling at his arm all of a sudden. Jisoo couldn’t catch what he was saying, but he went along with Junghan’s antics anyway. He was dragged from his comfortable position standing on the sidewalk into the snow.

“C’mon, make one!” 

“Make what?” Jisoo finally decided to ask.

“A snow angel! What else?” Junghan replied back, immediately laying himself down on the snow. Jisoo was already sure the other would complain about the cold in a few minutes, but decided to keep quiet instead. 

Jisoo grinned, “show me how first.”

“I can’t believe you don’t know,” Junghan complained lightly as he started moving his arms. He stood up and stared down at the mark on the snow and smiled.  “Like this!”

Jisoo moved to hug Junghan from behind, catching the small gasp that escaped the other’s lips.

“I’ve got my snow angel right here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter