Jihoon/Minghao - maze

Twitter Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon sat on a chair and pondered everything about life.

Okay, maybe not life, but Minghao. Minghao was like a maze that Jihoon didn’t mind being stuck in.Everything about the younger Chinese member just didn’t make a lot of sense. He was like some kind of walking paradox; he was adorable, that was obvious, but Minghao also carried so much swagger. Some days, he would cling to the members, on others he would retreat to be by himself, speaking only a few words a day. 

Something just made Jihoon want to head on inside and explore the walls of Minghao’s mind; it made Jihoon so curious as to what was actually going inside his head. Sure, it would probably be in Mandarin and he wouldn’t understand a thing but that was besides the point. What made Minghao happy? Angry? Sad? He’s so used to seeing Minghao with either his clueless expression or a bright smile that any other emotion just didn’t seem fit. 

Perhaps, the biggest question Jihoon had in mind was whether Minghao liked him or not.

A part of him doesn’t want to know, and yet another- and much bigger part, maybe- was dying to know. He didn’t know if it was going to come out the way he wanted it to. Of course, he wanted it to got he positive route. That Minghao liked him too. But then what? Jihoon wasn’t sure. 

Maybe he was a maze Minghao would get lost in, too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter