I run to you

Let Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was sitting in the waiting room. 

"This is it, this is my chance to actually publish my book".

She looked at her phone again and then let out a sigh as she saw Seunghyun hadn't replied.

She read over her message again.

-Seunghyun, I am going to meet with publishers now.

I am so nervous, but a few words from you would give me strength-

"What could possibly be wrong?"

A lady walked out of the office and stood in front of Tiffany. "Tiffany, they'll see you now".

Tiffany looked up and smiled. "Right!"

Tiffany let out a deep breath "I'll be ok, I just need to breath, Seunghyun, where are you?"

...

Seunghyun woke up.

"Tiffany.."

He looked over to see Seung-Yoon standing at his door.

"Finaly, you're awake, it's almost 10".

"I haven't been sleeping well, I'm surprised I got any sleep here, actually".

Seunghyun got up and went to walk past Seung-Yoon.

"You can't leave with out my father's permission".

"I didn't say I would stay here, I said I would sleep on it, I usually am not brave enough to yell at some one but I will yell at you if you try to stand in my way".

"Who's Tiffany?"

"What!?"

"Tiffany, you were muttering her name when I came in here to wake you up".

"She's noone you need to concern yourself with".

"Why are you so snappy with me?".

"Because of the way you treat people, it's disgusting".

"I will do what ever you say, I honestly will, just stay".

"Why, why should I stay, doesn't that mean that your father will start to divide his attention, will that not upset you, an only child that is used to having every thing?"

"You don't know me, or my relationship with my father, I just want him to be happy, even if that means me getting cut out of the picture".

"No one is getting cut out of the picture".

Seung-Yoon stepped back as his father came towards the room.

"Please leave while I talk to Seunghyun".

Seung-Yoon bowed and quickly left.

"Seunghyun, you are my son and he is also my son, I want both of you to get along, so no fighting, please?"

Seunghyun sat back down on the bed.

"I gave you some time to think, will you stay?"

Seunghyun looked around, it was a very beautiful room, the house itself was in a secluded area, it was every authors dream".

"Where have you been staying?"

"Umm, I have a room at a hotel".

"A hotel, my son, for how long!?"

"Years now, ever since I wrote my first book but my publishers pay for it, so it's been ok".

"Son, you can't live at a hotel, you must go back to your place and pack your stuff and return here as soon as today, in fact, I'll send some movers there to get all of your stuff, I want you to come home".

Suddenly Tiffany came to his mind.

"Even if I wanted to, I have someone at home that, that I would miss dearly".

"Ohh, a girl?"

"A woman".

"Hmm, you two can have a long distance relationship,  just until you want to marry her and then you can both shift in here".

"What?"

"I will get the plans all done up, I have far too much land, I can get a house built for you, just next door".

"No, that is way too much!"

"Well, are you inlove?"

"What, I don't know!"

"She will be your wife, right?"

"Please be quiet!"

"Please, don't shout, just think about it, I always promised myself that if I found my first son, I would buy him a house, so don't worry about that, also, I don't think you should be living in the city, so far from your family".

"Family?"

"Even if you want to ignore it, we are family, Son".

"I am just so not like you, how can we be family!"

"Son, I would have found you so quickly if I had remembered every thing but I truly forgot and every night I have had nightmares because of it, please don't make the nightmares get worst".

"I need to go find my wife, I mean, my girl, ummm..."

Seunghyun felt his heart race as he pictured Tiffany in a wedding dress. 

"Arggh, you have put weird thoughts in my head".

"What is weird about marriage?"  

"I need to go find her, good bye".

Seunghyun turned and left the room as quickly as he could.

As soon as he got out side, he cursed as he realised he had no way of getting home.

"Oii, I'll take you".

Seunghyun turned around to see Seung-Yoon.

"Why would you want to help me?"

"Well, we are brothers afterall".

Seunghyun looked down and nodded.

"Where to?"

"Back to the Golden trio hotel, please?"

"Oh, please, I like it".

"Don't get used to it, I won't ever come back here".

"Ok, well, make sure you tell that girl of yours what's happened here and if she tells you to come back, you should".

"She won't want me to come back here".

"If she really loved you, she would".

.......

After Tiffany finished speaking with the publishers she left the room.

Her eyes were filled with tears because she felt she didn't do good. 

..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter