Please talk to me

Let Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun heard a knock at his door, so he quickly got up and went to answer it. He opened the door but to his suprise there was no-one there, he looked side to side and then looked down. "A letter?" he said as he reached down and grabbed it.

He sat down at his table and opened the letter.

Dear Seunghyun

It is Tiffany writing to you, I just wanted to say thank you for every thing you have done for me, you took me in when I had no where to go and you provided for me, you even helped me get a job and some where to live, thank you.

I am leaving The Golden Trio, I find that it is too difficult for me to work here and I am unable to sleep properly due to the fact that you are right there and you won't let me in.

To be honest Seunghyun, I originally came to you because I wanted you to have a real friend, because I knew you were lonely and I wanted to help you, just as your books helped me. But over time I came to actually fall in love with you. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, but I did.

I thought for a second that may be you felt the same way but after having given you many chances to let me in and being turned away each time, I have come to see that you do not want me in your life as I do you. I know I came into your life and I ruined things. I am so sorry. Goodbye. -Tiffany.Hwang

Seunhyun stood up as soon as he finished the letter. "Tiffany, I, I may lose Tiffany".

He walked over and went to open the door but his hand started to tremble.

"If I open this door and I go to her, I have to know, I have to know one hundred percent that she is the one I want to let into my life".

He turned the handle and opened the door. He walked over to Tiffany's door and knocked quietly.

"Tiffany?"

"You are too late".

Seunghyun turned to see Hyuna.

"What do you mean?"

Hyuna shook her head and let out a sigh; "You know what I mean, she's at the airport now.."

"Airport?" questioned Seunghyun as he looked down at his shoes.

"Yes, she's going back to California".

Seunghyun nodded and then turned to go back to his room.

"Why can't you go and get her, Choi Seunghyun?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you, who else?"

Hyuna then shook her head and let out a sigh; "It's obvious you want her in your life, so go and get her".

Seunhyun held onto his door handle and let out a heavy sigh; "What should I do?"

...

Earlier that day..

 

Tiffany opened her eyes and yawned. She then let out a sigh as she remembered what had happened last night. "Who was that woman holding onto him". She clenched her fists and then let out heavy sighs as she pictured that woman's arms being wrapped around Seunghyun. 

She looked at her watch.

"Work!" she squealed as she jumped out of bed.

As she hurried around looking for her work uniform she couldn't help but feel a bit anxious about the day she was to face.

As she looked into the mirror she saw herself looking back at her.

"Why didn't he choose me?"

...

Seunghyun woke up and rubbed his eyes; "I had such a terrible sleep" he thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

He thought back over what had happened the previous night and cringed. "I hope Tiffany is ok, I hope she isn't hurting, but most of all..". He sat up "I hope Ji Yong didn't stay with her the night!" he shouted aloud.

He got up and walked over and looked into his mirror. "I have to be honest with myself and really choose who it is I want in my life, not just as a friend but as something more".

#Flashback

"Oppa, do you like any one?"

"Dara, why ask me such a thing?"

Dara giggled; "Choi Seunghyun, would you want to go to prom with me?"

"Prom, we don't have prom, we are only juniors".

"Promise me, promise that when we are seniors you will take me to prom".

Seunghyun smiled; "I promise" he said as he gave her a pinky promise.

#Flashback over

"She was really kind to me and we were the best of friends growing up, I always kind of assumed we would end up together and the fact that she has come back from the grave, maybe she was sent from God for me" he thought as he reminisced over the good times he had with Dara.

"But Tiffany, there is something that draws me to her, I feel as if she is meant to be in my life".

He went and sat on the couch and let out a sigh; "I know who it is I have to choose, but what if I let her in and then she pushes me away, just like every one else".

He closed his eyes as he lay back; "I need to let her in".

......

Tiffany continued to tidy her hair as she looked in the mirror and jumped as she heard a knock at the door.

"Co-coming!" she called out as she quickly finished tidying her hair and grabbed her bag.

She swung the door open to see Seunghyun standing in front of her.

"Wh-what is it?" 

"Tiffany, I want to explain what happened, what-what you saw".

Tiffany clenched her fists and then let them go and let out a sigh; "I, I don't need to know, umm.."

Seunghyun looked down "I am scared Tiffany, I am scared".

Tiffany suddenly remembered the words she had read so many times; I feel so alone, I feel like I am at the bottom of the world.

She then opened the door and smiled; "I will let you in Seunghyun, but, but will you let me in too?"

Seunghyun nodded and looked down at his shoes; "I will, I will try".

She looked at him and then let out a sigh as she could see him shaking nervously.

"I can see that you are finding it hard to talk to me" began Tiffany as she stepped forward.

"I, I don't know many people, I haven't really been around people for a long time" he said as he looked at his shoes; "This is, this is hard for me".

"You are a really good person Seunghyun, that much I know" she said as she reached out to put her hand on his shoulder.

He quickly stepped back causing her to fall forward; "Oww

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter