Knight in shining armor

Let Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany made it to the airport and she let out a sigh as she thought back over her day.

"I tried, he tried, but I'm just never good enough and he just refuses to let me in".

She took a step and then let out a tear as she took another step.

"Tiffany!"

Tiffany turned to see G-Dragon getting out of a taxi.

"G-Dragon?"

He ran over and threw his arms around her which took her by suprise.

"When I got your txt I freaked out and came straight here".

Tiffany pulled away and looked at him with a slight smile.

"Thanks for coming" she said as she looked down.

"No, Tiffany, I am not here to say Good bye, I am not letting you go".

"What?" she questioned as she stepped back.

"You wanted to come to Seoul, you want to be here and I will make it happen, no matter what, ok?"

"How will you help me, I have nothing left" she cried.

"When I stayed at your house, I found your book, the one you wrote".

"You did!?" squealed Tiffany as she covered her face.

"You have always wanted to be an author, haven't you?"

"That doesn't matter though, Asia Publishers wouldn't even look at it" she said as she looked down at her shoes. "They may have when I had all of that money, but I never realized how much bills I had, I don't even have anything left, just enough to get back home".

"Well, lucky they are not the only book publishers in Seoul, right?"

"What, what are you saying?" she asked as she looked at him with a puzzled face expression.

"I sent the first few chapters of your story to Korean Publishers and guess what?"

"What, what, tell me?" she asked as her eyes widened and she gripped at his jacket sleeve.

"They loved it, Tiffany, they want your book, they want you".

Tiffany without realizing it hugged G-Dragon making his cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"Thank you, thank you so much".

.......

 

"What should I do?"

Seunghyun went into his room, chucked on a jacket and called a taxi.

"From Golden Trio to Seoul Airport".

"Be there soon".

Seunghyun hung up; "I hope she is still there when I get there"

He ran to the stairs exit. "It would so much easier to take the elevator but, but, I can't".

It took a few minutes but he finally got to the first floor.

"Go get her!" called out Hyuna as Seunghyun ran past her.

He got into the taxi and as soon as the taxi started to move he could feel all of these emotions rushing through him. "This is the bravest thing I have ever done, I hope she's still there".

...

As soon as he got to the airport, he paid the taxi fare and then got out.

He looked around and to his surprise Tiffany was right there.

"Wait, is that JiYong?"

Suddenly Tiffany hugged JiYong which made Seunghyun feel upset quite quickly.

He held his hand on his chest and then looked down; "Is this what it feels like to be rejected, to be pushed away, is this, is this how she felt when she saw Jihyun and me?"

He watched as they stayed in the embrace for what felt like for ever and then he turned back around.

"Taxi!" he called as a cab then pulled up next to  him.

He got in. "Golden Trio, please" he said as he then turned around looking out the back window.

"Did you have to say good bye to some one?" asked the Taxi Driver.

"Umm, I think so, but I didn't actually get to say good bye".

"I'll tell you one thing, life isn't like a movie, sometimes you just don't make it in time" replied the taxi Driver.

"Why couldn't I take back what was mine, he took him from me, I had her first".

..

As soon as Seunghyun got home, he crashed onto his couch. There was a knock on the door, hoping it was Tiffany he sprung off the couch and ran to the door.

"Ohh, Dara, hi" he said as he looked down.

"Dissappointed?"

"No, it's, it's just not my day".

"Well, you know, we never got to prom and you promised?"

"Dara, I'm just not in the mood today".

"You promised Seunghyun, I already booked out a hall, you promised".

"Dara, I am 25, I don't do proms".

"I already got the hall and I got me a dress, there will only be family and good friends there, no one else".

Seunghyun looked down and then remembered Jiyong and Tiffany hugging and let out a sigh.

"You have to, you promised!"

"You know, that-that I am broken"

"Well, let me fix you".

"But, but it has to be her, it has to be her".

"Seunghyun, I'm standing in front of you, I am right here and I will do anything for you, let me help you".

"I am so shy now, I have anxiety, how will I be able to go to a prom?"

"It's ok, it's a red and black ball, so no one will even know you are there, you don't have to speak to anyone but me, just one or two dances and then you can go straight home, please Seunghyun, I never got to go to my prom, please?"

"OK, Ok" he nodded.

"Yay!" she squealed as she jumped up  and down.

"The hall is just a few blocks away, I'll meet you here and we can take a taxi over, ok?"

Seunghyun nodded.

"This is what will keep your mind off things and this is a chance for me as well, I get to relive a moment I missed with people I've missed".

Seunghyun nodded and then let out a sigh.

"Are you OK?"

"I don't know, but Dara, I will keep my promise, I do not lie, I just, I just need you to understand that I won't be able to smile with you as much as you would like, OK?"

"Ok, I understand, you know Seunghyun, if I was here for you, you may have not turned out being so anxious, I can't help but feel at fault".

"No, no, Dara, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have a lot of the happy memories, so, thank you Dara, I am sorry, I am sorry for being this way, please, plese forgive me".

"Oh, oh, uhh, I didn't expect such a response, I'm glad you still think of me some times" she said as she lokoed down with a smile.

"You were a great part of my life, you and JiYong, I think of each of you, every day".

"Seunghyun, is there any way.."

"Any way, what?"

"Never mind" she said as she waved her hands around.

"Ohh, ok, but Dara, you know I value your opinion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter