I love her

Let Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Earlier that day..

G-Dragon unlocked his front door to his apartment and allowed Tiffany to go in.

Tiffany smiled and walked in.

"Wow, you have a nice place" she said with a smile.

"It's ok" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Tiffany put the box down next to the couch and sat down.

"I'll take that for you" he said as he lifted the box.

Tiffany quickly got up and went to grab the box off him but he moved it and it fell on the floor, causing a pair of of her underwear to fall out.

Tiffany's face went bright red and she quickly threw everything back in the box.

"Ohhh, ahh.." blushed G-Dragon as he looked away.

"Can you show me the room?" asked Tiffany trying to avoid eye contact.

"Sorry" he bowed.

He then lead her through to the first room down the short hall way and opened the door.

The bedroom had a double bed with two side draws in each side with lamps sitting on them, there was a single couch, next to the side draws. Also there was a t.v you could watch from the bed and a big double window.

Tiffany walked over to the window and looked out of it.

"Wow, a nice view" she said as she smiled.

"Tiffany, about the ball.."

"Ohh yes, that's right".

"Do you have a dress, I mean looking at how small that box is, it doesn't look like you have a lot" he said as he pouted.

"What's wrong?" 

"Well, it's just, I want you to have every thing and, well, it makes me sad that you don't have much, all you have is what's in that box".

"Don't worry, it's fine" she said as she put the box down. She went and lay down on the bed. "I do have more clothes, its just, I didn't have enough time or strength to carry them around, I was kicked out, well, rather fast, I could only bring what I could carry".

"Aww, that sounds so terrible" said G-Dragon as he sat on the single couch and then looked over at her.

"What happened to you, why did you get you kicked out?"

"Well, it's a long story but I lost my job and well, the apartment came with the title so, you get the jist".

G-Dragon nodded and then let out a sigh "You know, I work at YG entertainment, I do have quite a bit of money and I'd love to take you out shopping, you can get what ever you want!" 

"No, no, I couldn't possibly!" she shouted as she sat up.

"Well, ok, but, let's go to the building now, I have a stylist that would love to dress you up for the ball".

"Really, are you sure?"

"Yhup!" 

"Well, I've always wanted to go to a ball dressed and done up like a Princess" she said as she held her hands together.

"Let's go then!" 

"Ok, but, G-Dragon".

"Yes?"

"I, I think this is wrong, I don't, I don't like using well, I feel as if I am taking advantage of your feelings" she said as she looked down.

"Like I said Tiffany, after tonight I will support you and SeungHyun, just let me have tonight, please?"

Tiffany nodded and then let out a sigh "I do owe you and it's not like we are going to get married but, honestly, I just can't stay here, especially when you want to start buying me stuff".

"Well, remember your book is ready to be published, you won't need my help soon after you succeed!"

"Even with you going to all that trouble, I mean, I am so greatful but, I feel so bad!"

"Honestly Tiffany, it's ok".

"No, it's not!" she said as she stood up.

"What is it?" asked G-Dragon as he stood up too, feeling rather anxious.

"I don't like it, I just don't like taking advantage of some one's feelings, you are too kind to me" she said as she looked at him with big worried eyes that were begginning to water.

"Please, please Tiffany, just listen to me".

Tiffany nodded.

"If you really feel so bad, then just tell your self this is just temporary and as soon as you get your book published and you start to do well for yourself, you can owe me back, ok?"

Tiffany looked down and then smiled "you have confidence in me, I really appreciate that" she said quietly while looking at the floor.

"Please, can you do that Tiffany?" he asked as his tone of voice deepened because he was feeling rather sad and stressed now.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I feel like I have made you worry".

"Don't worry about it" he said as he waved his hand "but, in order to owe me back, you have to succeed with this book, right?"

"Well, correct".

"Yes, and in order to succeed, you have to feel good about your self and well, I've heard shopping can do that for the female species".

Tiffany laughed "yes, well, it can".

"Also, you'll need a knock out out fit for when you go to see the publishers on Monday".

"Oh, good point!"

"So why don't I give you my card and you and Dara can go and do a bit of shopping together, tomorrow".

"Like I said, taking advantage".

"But I know that you'll succeed Tiffany and then you can owe me back, okay?"

Tiffany looked down at her sweat pants and then back up at G-Dragon.

"You are right, I will need a nice out-fit and if I try my hardest, I will succeed and then I can owe me back, every cent!"

"Not that I want the money back, but if it will stop you from stressing out, then, ok" he replied.

"I will!" she shouted as she tightened her fist "I will succeed!"

"I know you can Tiffany!"

"Hey, well, about what you said earlier, you know about, supporting me and Seunghyun after tonight, are you being honest about that, because, I know, that might be difficult for you".

"No, it won't be, I want you to be happy Tiffany, it'll be ok".

Tiffany nodded and then looked down at her shoes.

"Should we go now, to the YG building?"

"Yes!" squealed Tiffany.

They both put on jackets and headed out the door.

"This is going to be a lot of fun for my stylist, she said she wants to be able to dress the YG artists in ball gowns and beautiful make-up and hair styles but, most of the YG artists never need to be dolled up, because most of YG come backs are hip-hop or R&B, and usually when they do need to be done up, it's for red carpet events and that's usually done by their personal stylist, that travels with them" he explained as they walked down the street.

"Wow, the groups have their own personal stylists that travel with them!"

"Depending on how much members but usually they have 4 or 5 per group".

"Wow, imagine that!" 

G-dragon laughed "it seems like you wouldn't mind that so much".

Tiffany looked a bit embarrassed "well, you know, what girl wouldn't" she said as she scratched her head a bit.

They made it to the YG building, that was just around the corner, and walked in.

"Welcome to the YG building" he said as he widened his arms out.

"Wow, it's huge!" exclaimed Tiffany.

"Ahh.. this is the lady I wanted to see".

"Hello, JiYong, what brings you here today?" asked the tall lady that had just walked out of the hall way into the entrance foyer.

"I want to take Tiffany, this beautiful woman right next to me, to a black and red ball, would you be so kind as to.."

But before he could finish his sentence the woman linked her arm with Tiffany and with wide eyes exclaimed "come with me".

G-Dragon laughed.

"Have fun Tiff" he said as he went and sat down on a chair close to the entrance.

........

After what felt like 2 years G-Dragon could feel himself being shaken a bit.

He opened his eyes slowly to see Tiffany standing infront of him.

"Wow, Tiffany, you look, wow!" he exclaimed as he stood up.

Tiffany wore a beautiful floor length red gown, the top of the dress was tight and had a v cut that allowed the sleeves show some shoulder, the bottom of the dress flowed outwards. 

She was also wearing a red diamond necklace and her silky dark brown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter