Take it slow

Let Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany turned around and walked over to G-Dragon who was looking down with watery eyes.

"G-Dragon?"

He looked up at Tiffany "I just wanted to make you mine, even if for just one night, but, but it was selfish of me, I'm sorry" he said as he then ran off.

"Jiyong!" shouted out Seunghyun, but Jiyong didn't turn around and just kept running.

"I'll go comfort him, I just need you to answer my question first".

Seunghyun could see Tiffany was trying her hardest to keep her cool, but in the corner of his eye, he could see her hand was shaking.

"Tiffany, are you ok?"

"Don't change the subject, Senghyun!?" she shouted.

"I came, I came for Dara" he said with a quiet voice as he looked down.

"So, you were not hurt that I left, instead, you were here, having fun with Dara!?" 

Seunghyun looked at her and clenched his jaw.

"Speak, I want to hear you talk, stop, stop doing this to me!?" she screamed as she closed her eyes and let tears stream down her face.

"You came with Jiyong, so, so, you must not be sad either" he said quietly.

"Speak up!"

"You came with Jiyong!" shouted Seunghyun.

"Because, you never cared about me, every time I tried to get close to you, you pushed me away, so G-Dragon was just trying to take my mind off things, but, but that is beside the point".

"No, it isn't beside the point, if you are not sad, why should I be?" 

"You want me to be sad?" 

Seunghyun nodded as he looked down "it's selfish, I know, but I want you to be sad without me".

"You are horrible!" she squealed as she then left. "G-Dragon, wait!" she called out as she ran away.

Seunghyun sat down on the cold ground.

"I am horrible, I'm horrible" he said to himself as he lay back.

Suddenly Dara came out and stood above him.

"What is it?" questioned Seunghyun as he sat up.

"Go, get her!" screamed Dara.

"Why are you screaming, I can't handle it" sulked Seunghyun as he buried his face in his hands.

"Stop hiding, stop hiding from every thing, the world, your friends and most of all, stop hiding from the one you love, stop hiding!"

Seunghyun's mind started to flash back to the first time he had raised his voice at Tiffany and let her down.

~Flash back

Seunhyun walked in to his room, to see Tiffany, the girl he had just met but some how felt a close bond with. Tiffany, the first girl, the first person he had ever allowed to stay the night at his place. Tiffany, the beautiful young woman that had given him his first birthday present. He walked back into his room to see this Tiffany, sitting at his laptop.

Anger built up inside of him. "This is why I don't let people in, because they all turn on me" he thought to himself.

"Get out!" he screamed.

"What?" questioned Tiffany as she stood up and looked at him with puppy-dog eyes.

Seunghyun walked over to the front door and opened it, "Get out!" 

Tiffany quickly made her way out and Seunghyun noticed that she was shaking as she walked past him, with tears escaping her eyes.

He went and sat down, to see what tiffany had been doing on his laptop. "What, she wasn't stealing info on my new story, she was writing a thank you note".  Seunghyun clenched his hand into a fist and hit the table. 

He then thought back to how Tiffany was crying and covered his eyes as he began to cry himself. "What have I done!?" he shouted.

~Flash back over

"I have let her down, so many times, ever since we met and each time I did, I found myself crying" he said as he slowly got up. "I always let her down and then I would say to myself, it's ok, I'll move on, but then she comes into my life again, I want to hold her but I push her away and let her down, again, just over and over again, the same cycle, it will keep on going, this will keep on happening, over and over again".

"Unless you put a stop to it, unless, you become a man worthy of her and you go and you grab her and you tell her, this time, I won't let you down".

Seunghyun could see that Dara was crying while saying this so he stepped forward and rested his hand on her shoulder.

"I can rest my hand on you without feeling scared, shy or anxious, I like that, I like that I have at least one good friend" he said as he smiled.

"Seunghyun, I love you, I don't want to be your friend, I want to be more than that".

"Then, why would you help me?"

"Because, Love is selfless, I love you enough to want you to be happy, but if you can't go and get Tiffany, then tell me right now and you can have me, no stress, no anxiety, you don't have to fear that I will leave you, you know that I won't, that's why you can relax around me, if you don't want to step forward and go towards Tiffany, then step back, step back towards me and we can be together".

Seunghyun bit his lip and looked down. "To be honest, our lives were kind of messed up when we were kids" he said as he remembered his child hood that involved Dara and Jiyong. "We didn't have a single cent, we used to starve days at a time, I couldn't even buy you a decent birthday present and you and JiYong were struggling too, financially and your parents were sick, Jiyong lived with his older brother that was always drunk, we always wanted to help one another, but there was nothing we could do, all we could do was rant about it to one another, that's the only relief we could get, during our high school years".

Dara nodded "it was".

"I found myself one day thinking, may be I could give my heart to Dara, we could run away and live where ever we could, JiYong could come with us and we could all live happily".

"You wanted to run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter