He left

Life of Kim Jun-Myeon aka Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wakes up to the smiling face of the leader looking down at him. "Good morning Soo! Are your feet better now?" Jun-myeon greets

"I'm fine Hyung. I can go filming today." Kyungsoo answer while sitting up on the bed.

" of course not, you need to rest Kyungie. I already call the director informing him you won't make it to filming today since you hurt you feet. Lay cooked breakfast come down to breakfast after you shower." Jun-myeon said then left the room.

"Aish this pabo Hyung" Kyungsoo exclaims with frustration.

"I heard that Kyungsoo" came Jun-myeon's voice.

Kyungsoo gets ready for the day by first brushing his teeth and take a shower. He wears black sweat pants with a white T-shirt, a black hoodie and black sneaker. Since he couldn't go filming due to mother hen Suho he could get caught up with practice. He went downstairs and had breakfast with the others. 

"I heard you hurt your feet are you okay?" Lay ask genuinely concerned.  And the rest fix their gaze on kyungsoo waiting for his answer.

"I'm fine you guys. Jun-myeon Hyung help me last night."  A slight blush rose to Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"He helped you how? Did he kiss the pain away?" Chen teases and kyungsoo's blush furiously.

" Stop it Chen Chen. Gosh you're such a ert I think you've been spending to much time with Baekhyun." Jun-myeon said

" me? I'm innocent Hyung." Baekhyun said in mock offense with a disgustingly adorable puppy eyes.

"Innocent my foot " Xiumin deadpans and everyone was laughing their butts off.

After they were done with breakfast they waited for their managers to come get them because they had dance practice. And one of the managers had to take Luhan to the airport since he's going to China because he's homesick and a little ill. The company decides to give him a few days off to rest.

They all hug the deer saying good bye. Jun-myeon the mother hen had to tell Luhan to be careful and rest a lot while in China. "Come back soon little deer and get better." Jun-myeon said. One of the manager drives Luhan to the airport while the others went to the SM building for their practice session.

Jun-myeon refuse to let Kyungsoo practice because kyungsoo's feet was still in the healing process. So with a huge pout Kyungsoo went to sit on a chair watching the members practice while he sulk. Kyungsoo loves Jun-myeon more than he should but sometimes Jun-myeon really gets on his nerves. Like did he really had to always so caring and all. Did he always have to make Kyungsoo's poor heart goes two hundred miles per hour, did he really have turn kyungsoo to a pile of goo.

I wish I knew how to get rid of these hormonal teenager's feelings. I'm acting like a total hormonal teen danm it.

At midday Jun-myeon take all of them to lunch and pays for everyone lunch as always. After two years after their debut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter