Taking care of you.

Life of Kim Jun-Myeon aka Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo wake up feeling really warm, warmer than usual. He yawns, stretch his limbs__ then rubs sleep out of his eyes before opening them. When he opens his eyes he realize that a pair of arms was around his waist and the source of warmth is Jun-Myeon.

Everything came rushing back to him, he was trying to comfort a crying Jun-Myeon and they end up sleeping on the couch in the living room. A source  of warmth made its way to Kyungsoo's neck and into his face. kyahhhhh he's so cute sleeping like that. He looks so peaceful and resembles an Angel. He's so warm I want to sleep with him every night, of course that will never happen.

A yawn brought Kyungsoo out of his reverie. Jun-Myeon open his eyes only to be meet by someone's back against him on the couch. " Soo?" The leader ask sleepily

he's awake. " Good morning hyung!" Kyungsoo said and quickly get up from the couch. " good morning to you too. Did you sleep well Soo?" Jun-Myeon was now sitting on the couch looking at Kyungsoo

" Y-yes hyung. I'm going to go take a shower before cooking breakfast." Kyungsoo stated 

" Can I take a shower with you in that case?"

" No- I'd like to be alone." Kyungsoo run upstairs leaving a confused leader behind. Kyungsoo take a long shower trying to clear his mind. Jun-Myeon never fails to turn his heart and mind and everything else to a puddle of goo. Its not that Do doesn't want to take a shower with the leader, its just that since he discover he has a crush on the older it has become very hard to control himself around the latter. Kyungsoo left the bathroom and go to his share room with Jongin to get dress.

When he went out of the room he was meet with a half Jun-Myeon with only a bath towel around his waist. Do avert his eyes and run down the staircase and leave a confused Jun-Myeon the second time that morning. The leader couldn't comprehend why the boy was acting that way. did I do something wrong? Why does he keep running when he sees me? Jun-Myeon thought.

Kyungsoo cook breakfast for the members as usual and try not to think about Jun-Myeon's milky skin and rock solid abs that can be use as a washing machine to do laundry, his strong arms that hold him last night when he was asleep. Do wonder how the fans would react if Jun-Myeon flashes his abs. Wonders if they will stop calling him gramps and start calling him daddy like they call Xuiming-hyung "Xuidaddy."

The members piled up in the kitchen after being awaken by the leader which was one of his duties. A wide awake Xiumin, half awake half asleep Luhan and Jongin, the loud beagle line, the troll, the unicorn, the panda, and the leader joinwork,ngsoo at the dining table for breakfast. Today they had no schedule but they has practice although Kyungsoo has a movie shooting.

" You have a schedule today Kyungsoo-ah." Jun-Myeon stated rather than asking and the doe-eye boy nod. "Hyung get to have fun while we stuck practicing" Jongin said with a pout. Baekhyun roll his eyes at the childish behavior.

" I'm going to work, not have fun Jonginie" 

" Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter