Suho is gone to China

Life of Kim Jun-Myeon aka Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo had their first solo concert and it was a success although they were only eleven of them because Kris  who's suppose to be their appa took off one prior the concert. The members felt betray if course but they had no time to feel sorry for themselves or mop around. The songs had to be recorded over, the dance had to change to fit for eleven people when it was originally meant for twelve. Junmyeon or Suho was the one who was more heartbroken because he felt like he lost his counterpart but he had to be strong for s/kids.

_________________________________________________________

It was a normal day at the Exo form and since they just had their concert they were given a few days to rest an d just relax. Suho in the other hand had a plan on what to do with his little vacation, he was going to China to try to bring his co-leader back. Suho wake up took a quick shower and get dress, he pick his back-pack from the floor and grab his phone from his bed and make his way down stairs and into the kitchen. " good morning" Suho greet his fellow members who were already sitting at the dining table eating breakfast.

" good morning hyung"

"Good morning appa"

Suho take a seat to next to Kyungsoo who serves him some delicious pancake, " thanks D.O" Suho says as he gives his signature blinding smile. Kyungsoo just smile back at his hyung, the others are just looking at eomma and appa. " anyways why are you guys up so early?" The leader ask between bites as he looks at s suspiciously. " we want to see you of" Chanyeol t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter