Jun-Myeon's return.

Life of Kim Jun-Myeon aka Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho came from China all tired. "I'm home guys" He shouts as he enter the dorm. " hi hyung" " Hi Jun-Myeom" they chorus. Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were playing video games. While Luhan was helping Xiumin and Chen with mandarin. Sehun and Kyungsoo were absent. Tao was playing on his phone and Lay was lying on the floor. Suho went straight to his room he share with Sehun and change when he was done he went back down stairs.

" Where is Sehun?" Suho ask looking around

" He went to the bubble tea shop, I swear this guy is addicted to bubble tea." Luhan the deer answer.

"Oh OK" Suho nods and went to the kitchen where Kyungsoo was cooking dinner. He tip toes and back hug Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo was statled and drop his spoon. " Hi Kyungsoo-ah I'm home." Jun-Myeon said in an exited tone.

" H-hi hyung welcome home." Kyungsoo manage to say. The poor doe eye boy was sweating bullets with Jun-Myeon hugging him, he pray for Jun-Myeon to go away so that he can continue with his cooking and before he do or say something to embarrass himself.

" What smells so good , what are you cooking dear?" Jun-Myeon ask and release Kyungsoo and lean against the counter.  " Kimchi spaghetti" 

" Oh I see, do you need any help?"

" I'm good don't worry." Jun-Myeon walk out of the kitchen and Kyungsoo's eyes follow him until he was out of sight to pick up his spoon and continues with his cooking but his heart however was not fine, it was beating wildly I his chest. " Stupid heart" he murmurs to himself and sighs.

When Sehun the derpie maknae came from the bubble tea shop and see Suho said maknae tackle the poor leader with a bone crushing hug. " I missed you hyung."

" Well I missed you too Thehun, but I was gone for only three days."

" I know I know I just missed my hyung and appa."

Sehun release Suho. " Aww so cute" Suho exclaim and pinches Sehun's cheeks. " Yah hyung don't do that, and I'm handsome not cute." Sehun reply and went to where Luhan was, suho just went and sit at the dining table alone.

Everyone else was still busy with what they were doing. A few minutes later Kyungsoo call everyone to dinner. " Get your lazy butts here guys." He yelled

The members abandoned whatever they were doing and join Suho and Kyungsoo at the table. The Eomma of the group serve everyone, they all thank him and dig in.

" Hyung is such a great cook he makes the best kimchi spaghetti." Kai commented and a couple of " I agree" were heard around the dining table.

" Maybe that's why Jun-Myeon hyung married him although he's Satan in the flesh." The giant knows as Chanyeol said and that earn him a smack in the head from Kyungsoo who was blushing from embarrassment.

" Chanyeol dont tease Soo like that." Jun-Myeon said looking at said giant.

" But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter