Kyungsoo's feelings.

Life of Kim Jun-Myeon aka Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O quickly wipe the tears away as he heard foot steps approaching the room. A knock could be heard and it was no other than the the dancing machine Kai. " hyung please open the door" Kai  half-yell and continue to knock on the door. Kyungsoo makes sure there were no tears tracks on his face as he open the door for his dongsaeng. " hey hyung, are you okay" Kai ask his hyung/eomma " I'm okay, Kai don't worry" the latter respond faking a smile and making his back to his bed and lay there. Kai change his clothes and mask his face because he was going out and can't afford to be recognise by fangirls.

" we are going to an amusement park, do you want to come with us? hyung all of us are going" Kai ask smiling at his hyung expectantly " I can't Jongin I have to clean the form and do the laundry and I also wants to rest, go ahead without me"

" Are you serious?"

You're really going to stay here all day by yourself , is it about Junmyeon-hyung? He'll come back before you know it" Kai said with a grin.

Kyungsoo feel like punching the grin out of his face, control yourself Kyungsoo the doe-eyes boy thought to himself. " I'm going to stay to clean the dorm and wash your stinking clothes and don't even bring Junmyeon-hyung into this" kyungsoo yell he didn't mean to yell at Kai but mentioning the leader kind of piss him off a little.

" ok hyung I'm sorry, I'll be going now bye eomma I meant hyung" and with that he was out of the door with a smirk splattered on his face and made his way to the others who were waiting.

"Where's D.O hyung isn't he coming with us?" Baekhyun the eyeliner Prince ask.

"No Baek he's staying to clean the dorm, do the laundry, and he wants to rest" Kai explains.

" ok then let's go" Luhan the cute deer exclaim and grab hold of Sehun's hand and the maknae only blush at the gesture.

Nine of them leave the dorm Xuimin was in charge since he's the older and their leader is not here to keep them in line. Although they're grown men they sometimes act like five year olds and Junmyeon ( bless his soul) have to take care of them.  I don't know how  Junmyeon manage to do that almost everything for the last two years. Xuimin thought to himself

________________________________________________________

 

Meanwhile at the dorm D.O was still sulking on his bed and recalling some precious time he had spent with the leader, like the time he spent his time teaching kyungsoo how to swim, when he'd be kyungsoo assistant in the kitchen although he can't cook he'll listen to the latter's direction to help him and he always compliment kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter