Exo's leader aka Guardian-angel

Life of Kim Jun-Myeon aka Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all enter the van and their manager drive them to the place where their schedule for the day was. They were going to perform on a music show where they were also nominated for their song overdose. Maybe if the odds are in their favor and their Exo-Ls Vote for them they might come home with a trophie.

Most of the members were either distracted in something or sleeping. And Jun-Myeon was sitting next to the manager and talking about their upcoming schedules.

When they arrive at the Mnet building- they all get out and Jun-Myeon makes a head count as usual to make sure everyone was present and then proceed to go inside. As expected a lot of fans (Exo-Ls) came to support them, they smile to the sea of fangirls and few fanboys and wave as a greeting. Their manager lead them inside and into their changing rooms where their stylist noonas  were waiting.

They all joke together when they were getting ready for the show although they were nervous they were also excited to perform. When they were done with make up and changing, Jun-Myeon call everyone's attention.

 

" Let's do our best today nae" He said flashing a blinding smile

" Yes hyung, we'll do our best" Kai reply and the rest nod.

" Come on bring it here" Suho said and offer his hand and they all put their hands on top if his and scream "we are one we are Exo."

" That's the spirit" Manager Kyuhyun said and pats the boy's backs.

" You're guys are on after five minutes, be ready by then." Someone inform them.

" Its time" the manager inform

" Let's do this, Exo fighting" Suho exclaims and the others yells  with exclamation of "fighting" 

They perform their song overdose and they also win award and they were all happy. Jun-Myeon gave his speech and thanks the fans who makes it happens, and since it was teacher's day he thanks Lee soo man. Exo was so happy they wanted to cry, so that what they did. They cry and Suho had to receives the trophy alone. because after everything that happens they were thankful to the fans that stay loyal to them and keep on loving them and supporting them.

The drive home was pleasant. Beakyeol were being loud as usual, Kai was sleeping on Sehun's shoulder who was listening to music. Tao was bugging Luhan, Lay was in his own little world. Chen and Xiumin were having a conversation. Jun-Myeon and Kyungsoo were sitting next to each other and since Jun-Myeon was feeling a little sleepy he decided to use Kyungsoo's shoulder as a pillow oblivious to the fact that the boy was having an inner pazzing moment because of the simple gesture.  Kyungsoo try his best not to make any sound.

Kyungsoo was secretly admiring the leader's features as if it was the first time seeing the guy.  gosh he's so beautiful that it hurts. I wonder if he is an Angel that fell from the heaven, cause damnnnnnnn he's too beautiful. I mean handsome, he's a man so he's handsome.

Junmyeon grabs hold of Kyungsoo's hand in his sleep, and Kyungsoo somehow find it hard to breath and was also quite confused. Why would Jun-Myeon even do that.

when they arrive all the sleepy heads woke up. And were looking at Jun-Myeon and Kyungsoo. " look at eomma and appa , so cute" Sehun exclaim and he had to run because he didn't want to be beat to death by Satansoo. He loves his beautiful face thank you very much.

The Beakyeol duo was also teasing Kyungsoo and he send them his death glare, if only looks could kill, Baekhyun and Chanyeol would be dead already. Kyungsoo gently shook the leader awake. 

Jun-Myeon yawns and rubs his eyes and smile at Kyungsoo. " Sorry Kyungsoo-ah for troublin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter