can't come up with a title.

Life of Kim Jun-Myeon aka Suho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo enter his room, slam the door and lie down on his bed. He cover his whole body with the blanket, he wanted to cry but he didn't want to show his weak side. To Kyungsoo crying means being weak and he hates being weak. So he took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself.

How the heck did he remember to buy everyone a souvenir and forget about me, do I mean so little to him? Well not that he had to but he remember everyone and forget about me.

"You're just jealous."  a voice inside his head said. I probably shouldn't have stomp off like that earlier. Chanyeol was just being the giant happy virus that he is and was just joking. I should apologize to him later. Kyungsoo said talking to the empty room.

Meanwhile Jun-Myeon went to his room to get the Pororo plushie he bought for Kyungsoo. He left his room after retrieving the plushie he went to Kai/ Kyungsoo's room and knock on the door.

" The door is open, Kai." Kyungsoo answer after hearing the knock.

Jumyeon enter the room, close the door behind him and went to Kyungsoo's bed and sat on the edge.

"Kyungsoo-ah?"

" H-h-hyunh" Kyungsoo stutter after he heard Jun-Myeon's voice. He cursed himself for stuttering like a baby.

" I'm sorry about earlier okay, and I did not forget to buy you a souvenir, I just forget it in my room that's all." Jun-Myeon explain, and Kyungsoo finally uncover and push himself into a sitting position.

" Its okay hyung, there's no need to apologize you owe me nothing. I was the one who stomp off like a little brat." The younger one reply looking at the floor instead of the person who is next to him.

"Here" the leader said and hands the latter the poporo plushie.

" Thank you hyung"

" We'll I know it's not much, but I remember you like pororo so when I saw the plush it kind of remind me of you.........soooo..... I get it for you." Suho said with a smile.

" I appreciate it hyung...........but I don't see how a Poror plush remind me of you of me." Kyungsoo blurted out, and he immediately regret his words when Jun-Myeon turns towards him with an eye blinding smile.

" Well I guess its because has big eyes, looks cute, and innocent. I think you're the same way. You have beautiful big eyes, you're cute, and looks innocent." Jun-Myeon explain and that left kyungsoo blushing his fave look like a ripe tomato.

Kyungsoo avert his eyes and ask " Who said I was innocent?" 

" I did not say you're innocent, I said you look innocent."

"So you're saying I'm not innocent."

" I didn't say that either."

"Okay"

He said I have beautiful eyes sgjBshjekdnrh. He also calls me cute. This hyung knows how to drive me.

"Earth to Kyungsoo" Jun-Myeon exclaim

"Huh"

"You were spacing out and your face is so red." Jun-Myeon said and cupped kyungsoo's face in his hands and looking directly at Kyungsoo's as if looking for something. Kyungsoo start blinking and  was blushing even harder if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter