Do You Remember

A Wild S.Coups has Appeared!

Junghan stood over Joshua, who was laying on a cot in the health room. Joshua was rushed immediately to the health room right after he had fallen and hit his head. Junghan hadn't left his side ever since.  Junghan was so mad at himself. This is all my fault, he thought. If I had been paying attention to what Mr. Kevin had to say, this would have never happened. It had been almost an hour. Junghan was getting worried.

Junghan looked down at Joshua's semmingly lifeless figure. He looked so peaceful. For being unconscious, Joshua still had his hands folded in front of him, the corners of his mouth drawn up in the slightest of a smile. His hair was still perfectly styled despite the fact that he had been blasted in the face by a science experiment gone wrong and that he had been thrown backwards out of his lab stool by the explosion. Junghan smiled to himself. His second-in-command was almost as pretty as he was. 

Joshua began to stir slightly. His eyebrows furrowed as an expression of pain crossed his face. Junghan leaned closer towards Joshua's face than he already was, causing his luscious locks to hit Joshua in the face.

"Joshua? Are you awake? Joshua!" 
Joshua's eyes fluttered open. Junghan immediately backed away from his face as Joshua sat up slowly. Joshua winced and held his head.

"W-Where am I? What happened?" Joshua looked around the small health room, but confused.

"I'm so sorry Joshua! I should've been paying attention! This is all my fault! Thank goodness you're okay! I would've never been able to forgive myself if something happened to you!" Junghan wiped tears out of his eyes as he held Joshua in a tight hug. 

Instead of reciprocating Junghan's embrace, Joshua looked even more confused than he was before. "Who's Joshua? Who are you? What is going on?"

Junghan let go of Joshua. "You're Joshua, stupid. Remember, the science experiment exploded in your face and you flew out of your seat? Remember?" Joshua started blankly back at him. "REMEMBER??"

"I'm sorry, but what was your name again?" Joshua stared at Junghan with childlike innocence in his eyes, tilting his head slightly to one side.

Junghan was getting frustrated. "Junghan! I'm Junghan, your best friend! Don't you remember me?"

"Sorry, I don't think I've ever heard that name before," Joshua said, rubbing the back of his head. "Ow, my head really hurts. You got any Tylenol?" 

Junghan began to panic. "Are you sure you've never heard that name before? You have to try to remember, Joshua! Please!"

"Who's Joshua again? Sorry, I'm having a hard time remembering what you've been saying. I have a really bad headache."

Tears began to well in Junghan's eyes. "Haha, Joshua, very funny. You got me. Okay? Happy? Now cut it out! Joke's over!"

Joshua rubbed his forehead. "You're really confusing me. Where am I? Who are you? What is this place anyway, and why am I here? Who told a joke? And who is Joshua?"

Junghan burst into tears. Joshua seriously didn't remember anything. And it killed Junghan inside.

It killed him to know that his closest friend didn't remember what his own name was or who he was. It killed him that he had no memory of where he was, how he got here, and what had happened to him. And the scariest part of it all was that Junghan didn't know if he'd ever remember any of it again.

Joshua sat dumbfounded on the cot as Junghan rushed out of the health room and into the bathroom. 

"Umm... What it something I said?" Junghan heard Joshua say before he closed the bathroom door.

No Joshua, it was everything you didn't say.

 


S.Coups was still shaken up from his dream last night. He wouldn't be able to fully relax until he saw Junghan's beautiful long hair in person again. But he hadn't seen Junghan all day.

"Where could he be?" S.Coups muttered to himself as he craned his neck to try to find Junghan's lavender locks in his English class. 

He knew for sure that Junghan was in his English class. So where was he? Maybe he was absent today. But why? Was he sick? Did he catch a disease? Was he dead? Or even worse, did he have another hair appointment? Was he gonna dye it AGAIN? I hope not, S.Coups thought, I don't think my heart can take ANOTHER ONE.

"Mr. Namjoon, do you know if Junghan is here today?"

"No, Junghan's here, but he at the office. Think he went to da health room or somethin." Mr. Namjoon replied. "Okay, class, time for English time with Mr. Namjoon. I'm gonna teach you's howda say 'pardon' and whaddit mean." Mr. Namjoon turned around to the board and began to write "pardon" in big letters on the board.

S.Coups quickly grabbed his Suga's Infires Black $wag Magic Starter Kit Portable out of his backpack and opened the small black box on his desk. He swiftly dusted the black powder around his head and whispered the magic words. Suddenly, S.Coups shouted "INFIRES!" and disappeared in a ring of black fire.

If the health room was where Junghan was, that's where S.Coups would be.