I'm DRUNK!!!

I wanna say "I Love You..."

Juliette's POV

       It today... Today was the party day. I was at the SM building with the team (SNSD) getting ready for the Music Bank. After they got dressed, they worked on my face. I literally saw powder flying up when they were applying makeup on me. After they were done, I screamed.

      "AUGHH!!! WHO IS THIS?" I said standing on a chair pointing at the mirror.

      "That's you dumbo!" Tiffany said. I saw the y side of me.

      "THANK YOU!" I said.

      "Your welcome... Man you do look hot...you should be a singer or dancer."

      "Maybe..." Then the manager came in and told the team to get out on the stage. I sat in the lounge room to watch the event. Guess who it was???? DONGHAE FROM SUPER JUNIOR!!!! <3 I was blushing like crazy.

      "Hi! What your name?" he asked.

      "Juliette."

      "Oh? That's a nice name... I'm waiting to sing with the guys..."

      "Good luck then."

      "Thanks... why are you back here?"

      "Oh, I'm waitng for the SNSD team to finish." I felt his minty breath against my cheeks when he moved closer. Just in time, the team came in.

      "I see you're flirting here Donghae-ah." Tiffany said.

      "I'm so jealous." Yoona said. Donghae started blushing.

      "Sadly, Juliette is taken." Taeyeon said.

      "She is?" he asked.

      "I am?" I said.

      "Ne. Let's go girls." she told me and the team. Then we went to the makeup room again.

      "You all did a good job!" I said.

      "Thanks!" Sunny said.

      "Let's get going to the party!" said Taeyeon. We went to a reserved club and saw a whole bunch of rich people making out and grinding.

      "Eww." I said. I sat around by myself while the others went. Then, I saw Onew come and sat next to me with a soda can and a bowl of chicken wings.

      "Want one?" he asked.

      "Ne." I said taking one."Thanks!"

      "Your welcome! Why are you sitting here alone?"

      "I'm not used to the social life..."

      "Same here... I'm just the funny guy..."

      "Oh..."

      "Well.. gotta get some more food!" he said standing up leaving me alone. Then I saw Donghae coming and gave me a drink of something that smelled like wine.

      "Here, drink it!" Donghae said.

      "No! I'm underage!"

      "Don't be such a wimp!" he said.

      "Am not!" Being such a stubborn person like me, I drank in one gulp.

      "Let's dance now!" he said. Then he pulled me to the dance floor. I couldn't fight back because I was drunk and he was too strong. He started grinding me and touching my . Then, Key came in and threw a punch at Donghae. Everything went black...

 

Key's POV

       When I was talking to my friends, I saw Donghae grinding Juliette, while she wastrying to fight back. I ran up to him and gave him a blow right at the nose. Then it started bleeding. I freaked out because I never had fighted before. Then, I saw Juliette on the floor. I carried her outside to call the taxi. I put her in the car with me and went back to the SNSD's dorm.

      "I miss you Jay Park." she whispered. "But I like Key too... I want to say saranghae to both of you but..." then she stopped sleep talking.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey GUYS!!!! Donghae-ah... you very dirty. TSK TSK TSK.^^ I don't hate Donghae... just saying... and co-author-ah... you can even die if see a thingy with your eye. -kattieph <3

OH NO!!! Image Detail