New Years Special!

I wanna say "I Love You..."

Hey guys! So I'm at home while my friends are at school.MWAHAHAHA! Now MochiSaurx is probably working on a super duper hard problem while I am updating... It's the year of da Dragon! -Kattieph

GADDDDD~ I HATE YOU! TT.TT School was so boring.. Anyways everyone, ENJOY READING~ 

-MochiSaurx

_____________________________________________________________

Key's POV

  "Ahh! Minho!" I ran up to him in the park.

  "Hey!" he answered while he was jogging.

  "I.... need...to...talk...to...you!!!" I said trying to keep up with Minho.

  "Ok!" He then stopped running, causing me to abrubtly stop and hit my head against a pole.

  "YAHHH!!" I screamed rubbing my head. Minho helped me up.

  "You ok hyung?" he asked.

  "Yeah. Let's go to a cafe to talk."

--------------------------------

  "Here's your espresso for Key-ssi and water for Minho-ssi." the waitress said.

  "Thanks. I'll pay fo..."

  "No need! Can you promote for our cafe please?" the waitress asked.

  "Arasso." Minho said.

  "WAE???" I said.

  ------------------

  "Please come in and have a drink ajusshi!" I said.

  "So what did you want to talk to me about?" Minho asked.

  "Everyone is going to your house for New Years."

  "WHAT? I didn't even volunteer to do that!" Minho complained.

  "TheSMpresidentcalledmeandtoldmetonotdateJulietteandsheaskedmewhathappenedandItoldherthatwewerehavingapartyatyourhouse." I said.

  "What? Slow down hyung."

  "The SM president called me and told me to not date Juliette and she asked me wht happened. I told her that we were having a party at your house." I took a deep breath.

  "Wow. I can't believe that you lied to her." Minho said.

  "Sorry dongsaeng, but I can't do that to Juliette. She can't be hurt because of me. Just for this year, pretty please?"

  "Fine. But you have to let me in to your private club." (Key's family owns a private club.)

  "Ottokae."

  "CHINCHA?"

  "That's what you asked for."

  "YAY! Let's get ready for the party!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

 Juliette's POV

 "I heard that 4minute, T-ara, Super Junior, Infinite, SNSD, U-Kiss, and 2PM were coming." said Tiffany.

 "Really?" I said.

 "Let's all wear a hanbok."

 "I have one!" I said.

 "Good because we can't order another one." We all dressed into our hanbok before the party.

                     Image Detail

  I got on the limo with the SNSD unnie's to Minho's house. When we came everyone was there waiting for us.

  "Juliette-noona! You are here!" Sungjong said.

  "Woah! How do you know me?"

  "Taemin talks about you alot! You're so pretty! Let me introduce myself and my hyungs. I am the maknae Sungjong. Sunggyu is the leader, Dongwoo is the rapper, Woohyun is the main vocalist, Myungsoo/L is a vocalist, Sungyeol is a vocalist and Hoya is the vocalrapchoreographist."

  "Nice to see you all!"

  Then, I met the 2PM group.

  "Hey Juliette." Chansung said. "I never knew that you were Jay Park's ex-girlfriend! Now you're dating Key! I hope you good luck!""

  "Thanks!" I said.

  4minute was next with Hyunseung. Key came and joined me.

  "Hello Juliette.Key." Hyuna said to me coldly.

  "Hello." I greeted back.

  "I heard you both were dating." Hyunseung said.

  "We saw pictures of you two. Seriously guys, you know better." Hyuna said.

  "What are you trying to say?" Key said.

  "I think someone is behind this. Ta-ta guys!" Hyuna said.

  "Whatever it is, let it go today.Let's have fun!" Key said pulling me outside to play with fireworks. After the fireworks, we went inside and played luck-fire-luck to see who has to kiss a person. Key got it. He chose me as his victim.

  "KISS! KISS! KISS!" everyone said. I closed my eyes and waited for his oh-so-sweet lips to meet mine. I could feel his breath close to my face. He gave me a soft peck and everybody cheered. Hyuna was glaring at me. I had a great time with my boyfriend... until someone texted me a picture...

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this chappie! Well, Happy New Year!

Question: Who is the best couple in SHINee?

ME: Onkey!

                                                         -kattieph

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE~ kekeke~ *bows* MONEYYY~ -MochiSaurx