The Winner...

I wanna say "I Love You..."

        SHINee+Juliette+Japanese+Version+Teaser+  

                  Juliette's Pov

     Why the freak is he freaking here for? Every time I go somewhere, he shows up. Is this karma? Is this because of me breaking up with Jay Park?

     "Annyeongsayo! I'm Key from SHINee!" Key said. I noticed him staring at me while talking.

     "Today I want to talk about reaching our goals and blah,blah,blah..." His speech went on for what seemed like hours. My eyes slowly started to close...

      I was dancing on a meadow with JP... Then he got carried away by a current. We tried to hold each other but was ripped apart. When he was gone, Key showed up and dragged me away and threw me in a well...

     "Wake up!" Tiffany nudged me awake.

     That was a weird dream... I thought.   

     "Now since Key is here to visit us... he gave us a special gift!" Mr. Lee exclaimed.

     "Ne! It's a backstage party V.I.P pass after the Music Bank in two weeks! WITH ME!" Key added on.

     "How we are going to choose is that we have each of your names in this bag. Key will chose one and give it to me...araso?"

     "Ne!" the class exclaimed except for me...of course. Key put his hand in the bag and pulled out a name...

       Key's POV

     Honestly, I tried to keep myself from giggling when I saw Juliette sleep... I'm falling for her...  Then it was time to choose the person to go to the party. I stuck my hand in the bag and took out and slip of paper.

     I read the piece of paper and said,"Choi Juliette!" Juliette? i thought. I happened to feel relieved when I heard she was going, but she seem kind of pissed off.

       Juliette's POV

     "Please not me, please not me!" I said closing my eyes and crossing my fingers.

     "Choi Juliette!" Key said.

     "GODDAMMIT!" I whispered loudly. Then I facepalmed myself.

     "Come up here to receive your prize!" Mr. Lee beckoned. I trudged up and grabbed, err snatched the ticket. I knew I had to go cuz Tiffany would make me anyways. I felt like sh*t.

     When I walked to my seat, a girl whispered,"Biotch!" to me. Hmm... that was a nice present.(How do you like my lovely sarcasm? *smirks*)

     After school, I went with Tiffany to buy ice cream and saw him...again! I was still pissed off that he chose me, and now...now he dares to show up to buy some freakin' ice cream?!?!

     "Chocolate chip, please!" we both ordered at the same time. I glared at Key and he backed off. Then, him and I grabbed the same spoon.

     "I HATE YOU!" I yelled at Key. That was the second time I said that...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is short... I will try to make it longer.... LUCIFER!!! I need more than 2 SUBCRIBERS!!!! Have a nice day>.<

     Image Detail