I Really Like It

Not So Different

A/N: Hey guys!!! I worked really hard to get this posted!! I hope you enjoy and don't forget I love to hear back from you!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Eggs, ramyun, rice, an apple, and all of these pastries. Noona, is this all you have left?" 

I silently moved things around the dorm and cleaned some things I had left lying around. I knew I shouldn't have let him in. He kept insisting so much that he threatened to follow me in a taxi if I kept refusing to bring him with me. I didn't want to admit that I had been hiding in the dorm most of the time. 

"Bommie noona, are you listening to me?" I blinked and backed up as soon as I saw him. His face was inches away from mine. 

"N-neh?" i turned away again and kept on tidying up.

"Yaaah! It's clean enough, listen to me." Jiyong moved closer again and grabbed my wrist. "I will get you food tomorrow and watch over you for a few days." 

"But what about your schedules? You shouldn't even be here, you've been travelling a lot and you need rest more than anything." I tried to pull away. "Go home, and.. I'll actually reply to your messages this time." 

"No, I'll stay here, I'll take the couch, just so you don't try and sneak out, unless you want me in your bed with you?" He wiggled his eyebrows and looked more ridiculous than usual because of the circles under his eyes and hair sticking out from under a hat. 

"You can have my bed, I'll take the floor with Choco." I grinned when I saw his reaction. "I thin I have some really big shirts you can borrow for now, but that's all I can do. If you stay you have to be quiet and leave in the morning. I'd feel bad if I made you go this late at night." 

I opened the door to my room and Choco shot out and went off to greet Jiyong. I let them have their moment as I searched for clothes he could use. I found some spares and made sure to make my bed before letting him in. 

"I set everything on my bed, and there's a spare toothbrush in the bathroom for you, just get ready and let me know when I can have my room back." He didn't turn to look back at me right away. 

"Jiyong?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, I'll go in a moment." He nodded and dropped off Choco on the floor before heading to my room. "Oh, and noona? Don't watch tv without me!! we have to watch the dramas together." He offered his usual grin before disappearing. 

I shook my head and walked over to the sink to get Choco more water. "Come on baby!" I motioned for her and laughed when she refused to follow me. "Aigooo, you don't listen to me now that he's here, huh? You like visitors." She ran over to my bedroom door and sat there like a guard dog. 

A buzzing noise startled me. I looked over and found Jiyong's phone on my counter the screen was flashing with a new message. /I knew I should have pushed him to go home, someone is worried over him./ I looked over to see who it was and what they wanted, just a little peek. The blood drained from my face. 

YG: Don't forget to also take her phone, she can't see the news right now.

Did he tell Hyunsuk about me? Who else would he be talking about? 

I ran to my couch and gripped my laptop, Jiyong would be out soon. I turned it on and quickly searched my name. What could be so bad that should be kept away? I deserved to know, right? Maybe I'm just a little paranoid. I looked up my name and a whole new set of articles greeted me.

A.KOR's Kemy has released a track called "Do the Right Rap" where she references Park Bom, what will Miss Parks's reaction be? 

I quickly grab my earbuds and click on a video link. I'm not really thinking about what I'm doing. This is what Hyunsuk meant?

"Your bloated, swollen face.

You're not satisfied no matter what you put in it.

You're going to become an old person next to an ugly child

You drag your entire body and slap it onto your face

You're at the point of addiction, "STOP IT!"

My door is flung open and Jiyong walks out, fists on his hips. "Noona, I stole some of your shorts. I hope that's okay-" He ran over as soon as he saw I wasn't paying attention. "Noona stop it! Don't listen to that!" 

My earbuds come flying off and my laptop is set on the coffee table, suddenly I can hear the words blasting through the dorm. Choco comes running over, excited over the commotion. I try and reach my laptop but my hands freeze. 

"X? O? The answer is X, toxic.

Someone call the doctor, someone stop her.

You're about the same as the Gangnam Beauty."

Jiyong moves quickly and shuts the laptop before the song can continue. 

"Don't listen to her, she's just looking for fame y-"

"Is this why I wasn't suppossed to turn on the tv?"

"W-what?"

"Why did you tell Hyunsuk-appa that you were with me? Were you two just planning to keep me hidden together?" I pushed myself up and away from him. "Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have trusted you to help me right now. I know I have to stay hidden, no need to remind me Jiyong, now that you've done your part you can return to your prescious President and tell him that he shouldn't worry about me."

I moved towards the door and placed my hand on the doorknob. 

"Noona, you're going about this the wrong way, that's not what happene-"

"Get out Jiyong. You can give me my shirt back later."

"Noona, won't you li-"

"No, I won't! You know..she.. she's right, that Kemy girl. I'm ugly, hurt my friends and I should just go and admit I'm a drug addict. That's what it seems like anyways right? They're all right and I'll just admit that it's over for me. I don't need your help Jiyong, what will you do with a poor drug addict like me? Just pity me?" My shoulders shook as I finally let my tears fall. "You don't have to pretend to take care of me. I'm tired of just hiding. I'll go and find a better place and stay there. I can't smile this much for longer. It's too hard to just pretend."

"Bom, stop it." His hand found mine as he tugged on it gently go get me to look at him again. 

"No, I told y-"

"No." The look on his face made me shut up immediately. "He knew I was looking for you, Hyunsuk-ssi probably thought I had found you. I got a message to keep you away from the tv and to take care of you if you were with me. He didn't want you to listen to what a girl like Kemy had to say. She's just trying to use your name to get famous."

"That doesn't mean that what she's saying isn't true. Just look at me, without the makeup, I'm just plain and ugly. Without YG I'm just another plain person that would have never gotten away with it."

"No, I told you to stop."

"NO, JI I SAI-"

My mind went blank as his lips found mine. We'd only kissed once before, a night when we had both been drunk and lonely. Yet, my stomach was tightening and a mixture of feelings flooded me. I closed my eyes and found myself kissing back. Had I really yearned for him this much without noticing? My heart couldn't stop racing as our lips found each other over and over again. 

I pulled away when I could no longer find my breath. Tears are still running down my cheeks. His thumbs wipe them away gently.

"I've wanted to kiss you properly for the longest time." He pressed his forehead to mine. "I don't care what they try to make of you, or me, all I know is that I really like everything about you. Your silly antics, your loud comments, your playfullness, and even your face without makeup. That one is my favorite." He was whispering, making me shudder from our proximity. "I've come to realize recently that you have always been the one person I was close to. I've been able to talk to you about things I haven't even told Youngbae, and amidst all of my lonely nights I realized I needed to get you back. Can you please see how much it hurt when I couldn't find you? What happened to you Bommie?"

I stood there in silence for a moment. This would be the first time I admited outloud that I had had a problem. The first time I admited that I was lost.

"Jiyong..I-I just didn't know what to do. A while back all I could think about was how lonely I was. I would cry at night, and I wouldn't contain myself when my mother called. Everything that the doctors did was for nothing because I kept feeling worse and worse each day. I was desperate and I tried to get my medication here because nothing was working. I hated the way I looked in the mirror. I coudln't eat. I would stay up late trying to work and get everything right. I just didn't know I couldn't have them here, I wasn't thinking. The only thing that pushed me forward was the thought that..that I would finally feel okay once I had them. Now all I have are nightmares and all of the flashbacks." I shook my head and closed my eyes. 

He pulled me gently and took me to my room. My bed was a little messy and his clothes were scattered. I sat down and he pulled me to lay with him, my face buried in the crook of his neck. He tucked us in and my breathing relaxed. 

"Shhhhh, just sleep and we can talk about it in the morninng."

It was the best rest I had gotten in a long time.