Found You At Last

Not So Different

A/N: Hello!! I just wanted to say that for this story I'm going to try to follow a bit of the events that happened last year, but I won't be extremly accurate because I'm going to move a few things around to fit the story. This is my first time writting this pairing, but I've always been a fan of them haha! 

Comments, thoughts, constructive criticism is appreciated. I tried to edit a bit, but I was too impatient to post this chapter. The next chapters are probably going to be longer. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contraversies continue as Park Bom goes into hiding.

She already has scandals because of all of her surgeries, why is she looking for more trouble?

Drugs. She said she needed them, but why would you ship them? Is she stupid?

Park Bom leaves the show Roommates. and is nowhere to be found.

Where could she be?

I look at my phone and I see that I have 15 missed calls from the other members of 2ne1 and about another dozen from the members from Bigbang, not to mention all the missed messages from the President, my manager, and my mom. 

I am sitting down at the dorm, everyone else has their own apartment, but I've grown too fond of this little place to let it go. Yesterday I had the locks and passcodes changed. I didn't want anyone to bother me. My dog Choco is already off snoring in the corner. The other two are at home with mom...

Oh mom, she was only trying to help me. I would cry at night and tell her that I just wanted the old medications and that I would do anything to feel better. I feel guilty, looking back at it. She just wanted to get me back up and running and I was stuck in a giant mess. I'm out of the show, 2ne1 is being scrutinized, and YG has to keep me hidden for now. I should have reached out to someone, at least someone in my band, so that they wouldn't have been shocked when they found out the truth. 

I can't handle thinking back to the looks on their faces when they ran into the company looking for answers. They didn't know what to think of the whole situation. They barely knew about my medications or my past. They just knew that their unnie was going to be okay. Not anymore at least. What will they do when they find out about the one person I told?

Jiyong... we had always been close. I was still a trainee when he got to debut, but we worked a lot together even then. When things got rough, he was able to pull the truth out of me. Ever since then he tried to get me to different doctors and to get some counseling.

I refused and when his schedules got harder and harder, he kind of gave up. 

Am I this easy to give up on?

I grab my phone and order some take out. Just another day with the same boring food and the same routine. I drank yesterday, so I have to wait until maybe tomorrow to go again. The last thing I want is for a sassaeng to follow me and cause more trouble. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up confused. I was trapped under a giant pile of blankets and Choco was curled up beside me. What happened?

And then all of the events of the past week came rushing back in. Just like they always do. What did I do wrong? Well, a lot of things for starters, but all I wanted was help. I had managed to keep this secret for years and the one time I slip up, it's the end of me. President said he would do his best to take care of it, but for now, these walls have become my prison. Even my dogs look at me with pity. What more can I do?

My stomach sunk in as I sat up. I looked over to my clock next to my bed to make sure I hadn't slept for too long. 11:14 a.m. 
I slipped out of bed without waking up my prescious Choco to move to the kitchen. I was quickly running out of food, but I couldn't go outside yet. Who could I ask to get me some more food? I had to be careful with my money now, since I won't get work for a while. I guess I'll figure that out later. 

I just grabbed some of my leftover kimchi and rice and a hidden pastry before heading to the tv. So far I've been able to catch up on dramas and finish a few that I had always wanted to finish. This should be treated more like a small vacation, right? Positive thinking Bom, you can do it. As long as I don't tune into any newstations. 

Everyday starts like this, then I will read a book, complete puzzles or go over old music. Then I'll go and fed my dog, walk her around with a disguise on and come back home to annonimously chat online or read old reviews. It's been over a month and I am beginning to feel tired of this old routine. The only thing that keeps me alive are my nights out.  

It's almost time to go again, but I decide to turn the tv on, watching some tv won't hurt right?

"People become outraged as the news of Miss Park escaping harsh punishment are revealed."

I look down at my watch. Of course. All of the news channels would be tuning in soon. This topic would certainly be the first on their list. I turn the TV off quickly after. Time to go.

I pull a hat over my head and look at myself in the mirror. No one should see me like this. Sunglasses make their way over my eyes and a hoodie covers whatever else needs to be hidden. I take my wallet, keys, phone and don't look back as I exit. I just need to keep forgetting. 

A nice breeze greets me and I silently thank the heavens that the streets are empty. Walking always does me some good to clear my head.

I sit at the same table at the same bar I've been going to almost every other day and I order a new drink.
Everything seems fine until I hear a graspy voice order a beer. 

Did he come looking for me?

I can't stop myself and before I know it I'm up and walking up to him. "Jiyong?"

He turns to look and offers a pained smile, "Noona..." He is wearing old clothes, and his face looks really worn out. "I was worried about you."

"Jiyong, what are you doing here?" I hush him and motion for him to follow. We make our way over to our table as soon as he is handed his beer. 

"Bommie, why did you run away? I came back and I heard what happened, but you were gone just like that. Everyone either refused to tell me where you were or didn't know. I came by the dorm and it seemed abandoned." Jiyong rubbed his eyes and seemed to look me over. "You..you're not even wearing makeup.."

"Shhh," I waved his comment away. "I'm your noona, and you should refer to me as such." I paused to make sure no one was listening. "I had to go away, now how did you find me?"

"I did some research and then I remembered this old place and how you used to tell me about it. I figured you would at least keep one of the things of your routine." He shook his head, and I noticed how he looked a lot older than the last time we had seen each other.

"Are you even eating properly? You look thinner."

"I..I haven't been able to go and buy a lot of food. I don't want anyone to find me. For the first few weeks I had to find random hotels and move until people gave up in their search. My sister helped me a lot with that." 

"I'll get you food, don't worry about it." He shook his head again and gulped down some of his beer. "Noona, you have to take care of yourself."

My lips trembled as I promise myself to hold back tears. "Don't think about it, you need to care for yourself first. You look so worn out Ji."

"Do you know how much I worried? Don't you dare tell me not to think about it. I felt my heart literally stop in my chest when YG said that you were gone. He was upset that I had known all along and gave me an earful. I stood up for you and I couldn't sleep knowing that you were probably somewhere in Korea all alone. I have so much coming up and I ditched some schedules just so I could keep looking, you didn't even text me, or call me to let me know where you were or what had happened. So yes, don't ever say that to me again." He breathes in heavily and turns to look away. 

"It had just been so long since the last time we talked, and I do know how busy you are Jiyong." I bite my lip to hold back everything I've been wanting to say. "I didn't want to worry you or bring you into anything that I shouldn't. You weren't on my list of people to tell because I didn't want to drag you down. What if people find out that you're helping me? What will you do with a scandal like that? We both have a drug scandal under our belt, and meeting like this is dangerous." I sip my drink and sit back. "I'm sorry that you worried..."

"Listen to me, I'm with you, and I won't let you fall again. You're stuck with me."