What Is This Feeling?

Not So Different

A/N: OH MY GOSH I DID IT. Okay, so again I apologize for disappearing off of the face of the planet. Due to my suddenly hectic schedule concerning trips, wifi problems and a bunch of other things I wasn't able to work on this much and I just sat down to write you a nice update. I know it's a bit short but I wanted this chapter to settle a few things that were left hanging. Thank you so much for waiting and subscribing to this, you guys keep me going. As always, I love the feedback, comments on what you like and constructive criticism are always welcome and Enjoy!!!!! 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Let's not fall in love, We don't know each other very well yet
Actually I'm a little scared
I'm sorry
Let's not make any promises, you never know when tomorrow comes
But I really mean it when I say
I like you


I stopped and looked down at what I was writting and stared. Was this really how I felt? Her prescence was slowly pulling me back in, just like years before and it was scary. Love, is it really suppossed to be this scary? 

"Okay, I'm done changing!" Bom finally stepped out of her room. "Hey--I said no writing any more lyrics until we finally both relaxed!" She swiftly moved to take the writing pad away, but I slipped the page into my pocket before she could do anything about it. 

"Yah! You were the one that took too long. Is this your third outfit?" I tried to hide the small smirk on my lips, but I knew she had already seen it. 

"You rejected the first two, what was I supposed to do?" Oh, great, her pout was back

"Who wears heels to go grocery shopping?"

"Someone who hasn't gone grocery shopping in years!"

"And you also said you wanted to blend into the background so we won't be spotted." 

"...Good point."

"Now let's see what we have here." I circled around her and pretended to be writting down some critiques on my notepad. Her hair was braided and her bangs hidden under the beanie I had been wearing last night. She wore a big open button-down shirt with a tank top underneath, and a pair of jeans. Her glasses were perched on her nose and she wore very little makeup. It reminded me of when we met. 

"What do you think? Mr. Judge?" Her eyebrows were knit together tightly, seeming to be in deep thought. Perhaps she felt conflicted. 

"I think your style is a little old, but the feel of-"

"Jiyong."

"Okay, okay." I laughed and pulled her into a hug. "I thought you would never settle on something. You look good in my clothes." I winked at her and ran into her bedroom before she could throw anything at me. 

We had to be stratigic about what I wore. Fans are always quick to see what I'm wearing if I'm spotted and the last thing I want is to be seen wearing the same clothes two days in a row and then discovered with her. People would assume things and she already has enough problems. Of course, we'll evade everyone and hope to get out of there safely without anyone recognizing us. The issue was that she barely had anything I could wear. 

'You can look through my closet if you want, but I think your best bet is my old clothes.

So I can wear anything in her closet. She had set on her bed several oversiezed shirts she owned, some relatively new, while others were pretty old. There were a few sets of shorts and sweatpants spread ontop of her bed. I was relunctant to pick anything she had found, nothing really appealed to me. Before giving in, looking in the closet seemed like my best/only option. 

After a quick glance towards the door I ran in. There were so many clothes in there, and there was a whole section dedicated to her shoes. How does this woman manage to fit it all here? Oh wait, I really shouldn't be the one to talk. I moved a few of her things around and settled to look at her set of clothes near the back. There was a small box labled "Goeun's old clothes." Curiosity got the best of me and I opened the box. I was surprised to find a couple of men's shirts and pants. Bom's sister's husband however, was bigger than me and the pants were barely able to stay up on my hips. I rummaged further and finally found a belt to go along. 
I finished getting dressed and looked at myself in her mirror. Something caught my attention in the refelction. Some were sticking out of one of her dresser drawers. Oh this is going to be fun

"Ji! We have to go soon. The more we wait, the less time we will have to get everything we need."

"I know, I know." I stepped out, a sly grin on my face.

"Don't stop there, keep moving. We have to walk a long way."

"Are your granny all white? or do you have more colors?"

"I don't have white , they a--" She turned back around to face me and looked at me with wide eyes. "W-what?"

"I didn't know they were so big either." I glanced towards her chest and laughed as a look of horror decorated her face. She ran to her room and quickly looked for any piece of underwear that could be lying on the floor. 

"KWON JIYONG YOU GET BACK HERE!!!" She came storming out of her room. I was hiding behind the couch in the livingroom. 

------------------------------------------------------

"I heard he found her. Hyunsuk is always right about this type of thing." Youngbae sighed and took another sip of his coffee. Beside him sat Senghyun and directly across sat Seungri and Daesung. Jiyong had gone missing without letting anyone but YG know. It was already starting to become dangerous, but they all knew that once he got an idea, there was no stopping him. 

"Let him be, the poor guy was in ruins for a little over a month. I can't imagine going through that." Seunghyun chuckled as he took another bite of his sandwhich. 

They were sitting in a little homely looking cafe, somewhere deep in Seoul. It was a place they often went to during their breaks. The old couple that owned the restaurant had known them for years and had kept their hangout a secret. There was even a table near the back for them to use during days the place got full.

Youngbae had called a meeting after talking to Yang Hyunsuk earlier that morning. They all knew that Jiyong had been searching for Bom. It was known between the five of them that the leader had always had a special place in his heart for her. However with their comeback slowly becoming more real as time passed, and her drug scandal in the way, a dating scandal would only push things to spiral down. 

"You know her, she didn't do anything. Noona is probably still really upset about the whole ordeal and she most likely tried to push hyung away. All we can really do is wait." Daesung shrugged and offered them a smile. He was more level-headed about the situation, opting to stay out of the main argument. 

"That doesn't matter though, he needs to step back and let the situation cool down further. We are in the middle of promotions and our Japan tours." Youngbae muttered. He refused to agree with the whole situation at the moment. 

"Let's look at it this way, this is extremly rare. Probably the first time that he's letting something take priority over work. Maybe this will finally be what helps him get focused again on his music." The maknae had watched the conversation progress, and he stood with Daesung on the topic. There was no need to fight over this. 

"We have all formed our own lives, and in the process of climbing up the ladder of success, Jiyong has been isolated. We didn't mean to do it to him, but it just happened." Seunghyun's voice was laced with concern. "I know that I pushed myself out of all of your lives for a while, but that was my decision for the sake of my job. Jiyong is different. He is a really warm person and he naturally seeks the comfort and care of others. He's a really loving guy. However, I've seen how his business side has slowly pushed him to make a wall around his real feelings. People seek other with fame only for career purposes. I, myself, have met many actors who only seek me to ask for work and for collaborations. I can only imagine the amount of requests he gets. He said there was only one person he had only shared his most intimate secrets with, and that it wasn't anyone in our group." Silence fell over them. 

"Bom, I used to watch her talk to him when she was just a trainee. They had a lot of respect for each other." A small smile broke out on Youngbae's lips and they all visibly relaxed. "Those two need to clear things out and keep us updated. It's the least they could do." 

-------------------------------

Jiyong laughed as Bom skipped ahead and twirled a bit in the sunlight. It was the first time in a long time that she had been able to breathe fresh air in broad daylight. Her face shone with pure happiness and it made his heart swell with pride. He was the one that brought that smile back. 

"Bommie noona?"

"Hmmm?" She turned to look back, her arms swining at her sides. 

I like you.