HUH?

MARRIAGE PLAN

MARRIAGE PLAN

CHAPTER VII

Huh?

Da Eun could feel her hot and red face as she wriggled out of the arms of Yoon Gi. Her eyes right direction to Yoo Hyeon. Nobody speaks up, no one even moved. Da Eun blinked, confused. What do I do? Greet? Apologize? She even closed her eyes tightly.

"Why ..." Yoo Hyeon didn’t continue her questions. Da Eun increasingly ducked inside. Yoon Gi stupid !.

"What I saw.... was it wrong?" Yoo Hyeon asked. Daeun tail eye’s catched Yoon Gi  walked through her. Hee marched and stood still between Yoo Hyeon and Da Eun.

"No," Da Eun looked up in surprise. She glanced to Yoo Hyeon and capture the same things perceived by Yoo Hyeon. "What you see is not wrong," Yoon Gi added.

Da Eun move beyond Yoon Gi. She waved her hand quickly. "No, Yoo Hyeon. It was not as you imagine. "

"What I had in mind?"

Da Eun froze in her place. Yoo Hyeon lifted her head, looked sharp toward Da Eun. "Don’t overdo it, Yoo Hyeon," Yoon Gi spoke again.

Yoo Hyeon discordant laugh. "Overrated? I was suspicious of you both. And I guess my suspicions proved to be true now.Isn’t it, Yoo Da Eun?" she said in a flat tone and deep.

Da Eun shudder. She had never seen Yoo Hyeon such like this. The girl, it felt like Da Eun didn’t know her at all. "We're just friends," she said softly.

"Is friend... hug you like that?"

"Yoo Hyeon," called Yoon Gi, while Da Eun silent and can only be lowered.

"I love her."

One simple sentence, but Da Eun know her world spinning very quickly because of it. Yoo Hyeon eyes widened.

"What?"

"I love her. And I think you hear it very clearly. "

Yoo Hyeon tightened. "Why?"

Yoon Gi blinked, and Yoo Hyeon staring into the soil underneath. The girl then looked up and stared at Da Eun. "Why you did take a long time to say it, Yoon Gi?"

Huh?

Da Eun stared toward both. She blinked astonished as he continued to cast a glance towards Yoon and Yoo Hyeon Gi alternately.

Shouldn't Yoo Hyeon asked, "Why are you doing this to me?" Or "Why did you betray me?" Or "Why are you lying to me?"

But why Yoo Hyeon said, "Why you did take a long time to say it Yoon Gi?"

*********************************END********************************************

Hi guys. I'm sorry because I make such a cliffhanger story... But, It was the plan since I posted it for the first time....

If  you want to know what actually happened, you can read the sequel , MARRIAGE PLAN (Errored)


Thanks for reading my ugly fan fiction guys.:)