The Wedding

MARRIAGE PLAN

MARRIAGE PLAN

CHAPTER V

The Wedding

Saturday, 24 th October 2015

Da Eun stood facing herself in the mirror. Shee spun around, checking each side of her white dress. Her hand gently the white dress. A tiny smile appeared on her white face.

She blinked and shook her head slowly.

"Nuna," Da Hoon heard a loud voice from outside the room. Da Eun walked quickly, opened the door and kneeling. "Nuna, Yoo Hyeon nuna waiting,"

Da Eun winced surprised. A moment later, she stood in the doorway. Shocked gaze leads to Yoo Hyeon who was sat behind the wheel of her car.

Yoo Hyeon rolled down the car window. "What are you doing? I'm in rush, "

Without a word, Da Eun take place alongside Yoo Hyeon. The car was rolling through the street by street, until finally stopped in front of a tall building. Yoo Hyeon pulled the arm of Da Eun and took her to the 5th floor.

"What's going on?" Asked Da Eun as they enter a small room with a glass table.

Yoo Hyeon sighed. "Help me get dressed."

Da Eun's eyes widened as Yoo Hyeon opened her makeup box. "What are you waiting for?"

Da Eun  rushed put makeup on Yoo Hyeon. With the deft, one after another beautiful face makeup stick on Yoo Hyeon's face. Face blusher, powder, lipstick, eyeliner, and other things neatly arranged in the face of Yoo Hyeon.

Half an hour later, Yoo Hyeon face became so beautiful. "How?"

Yoo Hyeon satisfied smile. "Not in vain I wake up early in the morning to pick you up."

Yoo Hyeon then switch to take a long white gown on a mannequin in the room. Not long, that white dress was hanging beautifully on his body.

Sound of open door shocking two girls there. They are simultaneously turned and stared at the figure standing in the doorway.

"Yoon Gi," cried Yoo Hyeon.

Da Eun was silent. She watched intently Yoon Gi. He looks so perfect in his shirt and black suit. Black tie looks so luxurious it also depends on the neck of Yoon Gi.

Yoo Hyeon pull up Yoon Gi to a mirror. She linking arm in arm and Yoon Gi humming the wedding song.

"Can you not making out like that in front of me?"

Da Eun turned and found Namjoon was standing next to her. His hands were folded across his chest. "Sorry Yoo Hyeon, I have to drag your bride, because now he is in a place that he's not supposed to be."

Yoon Gi scowled. "Your mother was telling me all of a sudden," retorted Namjoon.

"Okay." Yoon Gi walked out past Da Eun, Yoo Hyeon and Namjoon.

Namjoon turned to Da Eun and looked at her gently. "How about you?"

"What?"

Namjoon smiling. Hand moving to Da Eun's cheek caressed it carefully as if Da Eun very fragile. "I am here. Don't hold yourself. "

Degh.

Da Eun paused looked Namjoon stepped out.

"Is your relationship like that?"

Da Eun turned, "What?"

Yoo Hyeon crossed her arms over her chest. "As before."

"No," Da Eun evasive and smiling. "Namjoon always like that,"

Yoo Hyeon small nod. "It seems he a good man. "

"That's it."

"He suits you."

***********************************

Hall was already full of invited guests. Long and curly red carpet in the middle of the hall, leading to the front of the stage that has been filled with blue and white flowers.

Da Eun sat quietly. No. She only pretended to be silent.

Certain.

So no one knew that she was very tense.

Moreover, when MC of the event calling the groom to get into the hall.

Boisterous applause. Yoon Gi stepped boldly and surely on a red carpet toward the stage. Da Eun stared at him quietly.

Is there still time to a miracle happen?

Applause sounded increasingly crowded as the bride enters the room. Yoo Hyeon look so graceful. Flower bucket in her hand and walked to the stage.

She felt claustrophobic.

Da Eun feel there is no more oxygen to fill her lungs.

Applause made ​​her head throb.

Yoon Gi smile that expands when Yoo Hyeon arrived in front makes pain.

Da Eun stepped quickly out of the room. She could not. She must hurry away before the tears fell.

Da Eun continued to walk away even when Namjoon shouts calling behind. Da Eun does not matter or even looked back. The only thing she knows, and she has to do is to go as far as possible from the wedding place.

The girl stopped a taxi. Taxi was run in accordance with the directions given by Da Eun. And a stop at a deserted road.

She penetrated the bushes by the roadside. In deeper, until finally stopped staring at the old tree house.

Burst into tears.

She is no longer concerned with her ​​white dress got dirty and damaged by thorn bushes. She is no longer concerned with the makeup face now faded. She did not care if anyone hears screaming crying now.

For now, whatever happens will no longer be useful.

Maybe this is the end.

No. Not maybe.

But this is the real end.

The end of a childhood love story that ends  so bitter.

The end of all the sacrifices and anticipation that has been wasted in vain.

Without results.

Without reply.

Without a glimmer of hope that things will turn around.

Without Yoon Gi is in her arms.

************************************************

"Namjoon?" A female voice calling. Namjoon turned with a look of frustration. "What happened?" She asked again.

Namjoon back turned. "Da Eun," he stopped and turned around, "how Yoo Hyun and Yoon Gi?"

The woman chewed her lip. "Yoo Hyeon looking for Da Eun."

Without further ado, Kim Namjoon ran toward the hall. One jolt, and the door wide open. He took a deep breath, and shouted,

"Da Eun leave."