The Tree House

MARRIAGE PLAN

MARRIAGE PLAN

CHAPTER III

The Tree House

Thursday, 22 th October 2015

Yoo Da Eun just quietly sitting on the edge of the bed. Not the slightest intention to move or do anything. Just sit quietly. Without sound but the second of hour rolling. 07:00 AM.

She blinked repeatedly. Sighing repeatedly. Inhale repeatedly. As if the air that she inhaled never enough. Of course. Because until now was, her chest still felt so heavy. And pain.

Second rolling again when she decided to get up and over to the small table beside the closet. She looked somber sweet to a ring lying on it.

Knock on the door made ​​her grab the ring and put it back on. She dragged her feet and a second later the door opened. A boy was standing and holding a chocolate bar.

Da Eun smiled thinly. "Da Hoon, what are you doing?"

Da Hoon smiled innocently. "No. Just checking, Nuna. "

The girl giggled. "Good. Where did you get that chocolate?"

Da Hoon raised the hand whom holding the chocolate. Then looked back at Da Eun. "This? I got it from .... "

Da Hoon hasn’t had time to finish his words and Da Eun already ran down the stairs to her mother who was calling. Her mother handed the phone to her.

"Hello?"

"Da Eun? Are you busy? "

Da Eun choked. Yoo Hyeon.

"Yoo Da Eun?" Yoo Hyeon calling from overseas.

The girl cleared . "Yes?"

"Do you have any plans today?"

Da Eun paused. "I have no idea. I don’t know." She heard Yoo Hyeon cleared and said, "I just want to take you away. Yoon Gi wants to take me to go out. And he doesn’tmind if I invite you to go, "

"I guess I can’t," evasive Da Eun.

She put the phone back after Yoo Hyeon disconnected the phone.

"Mom," Da Eun call her mother, who passed behind. The woman stopped and turned. "What is wrong?"

Da Eun turned back, facing her mother. "I'm going out today," she said as she left away.

"The tree house, is it?"

Yoo Da Eun looked back and nodded and cleared . Her mother stamped her breath. "Every day you're always taking the time to go there. What exactly you're doing there? "

"Waiting"

She frowned. "What?"

"Just take it easy, mom," she said. "I won’t go there again after today. I ... will stop going there and wait like a fool. Because he won’t come. Never. "

******************************************

Yoo Da Eun parted branches in front of her face. Behind a large tree standing strong. A wooden staircase installed on one side directed to the tree house.

Small square in front of the tree full of dried yellowed leaves. A basketball hoop stuck on the right side of the tree. She stepped closer, stepped on the leaves and stopped not far from the tree.

Her hand rubbed the brown tree trunk. "Sorry,"

The wind blows as if the answer of the words. She smiled and looked back at the stem. "Thank you,"

She stepped back to the stairs on the side of the tree. She looked up and stared at the house up there. Her face looked doubtful. She glanced into the lined stairs in front of her. Da Eun moistened her lips. She reached out and began to climb one by one.

Bruk.

A second later, the body of Da Eun sat on the ground. She was in pain. Knee and elbow ache. She trying to straightened up and resting on the palm of her hand.

She closed her eyes, the pain felt so numb.

Da Eun stepped back. Seen in doubt and fear. "Come on," urged Yoon Gi. He pushed Da Eun back to the front of the stairs.

Da Eun shook panic. "Are you trying to kill me Min Yoon Gi?"

Yoon Gi laugh. "Why do you think I'm going to hurt you?"

"What if I slip and fall?"

Yoon Gi hips. "I was under you."

Da Eun turned and started climb up the stairs slowly and shaking.

She no longer remembered what happened after she felt her body floated and fell. She closed her eyes tightly, ready to feel the pain.

Wait.

Da Eun winced surprised. Why subsoil doesn’t feel hard?

She opened her eyes slowly and enlarged when she realized something. "Yoon Gi?" She cried

Yoon Gi grimaced quietly. "You okay?"

Da Eun hit Yoon Gi’s head slowly. "Stupid. The one who should ask if you were okay or not is me. How's your head? "

Yoon Gi touched the back of his head. "A little sore, but it's okay. I won’t just  die because fall like this. "

"You shouldn’t hold me like this," grumbled Da Eun.

"And then? You want me to let you fall and hit the ground just like that? "

Da Eun pensive.

"I can’t let you fall away. I don’t want to see you cry and whine. O-oh. Don’t look at me like that. I don’t want to see you crying because I can’t  see you get hurt. "

The girl tossed her head back. Heavily, she lifted her body and stood half bent. She breathing hardly. Just wake up, Yoo Da Eun, she begged silently to herself.

Da Eun finally climbed the stairs after another difficulty. She sat on the edge when she reached the tree house.

She was dragged into. Sheltering under logs and branches.

"It's cool,"

Huh?

Da Eun peek and was surprised to find Yoo Hyeon standing down there. She looked back. Yoon Gi appeared from behind the bushes with a basketball in his hands.

Yoo Hyeon head closer to Yoon Gi’s ear, whispered something that certainly couldn’t be heard by Da Eun. The next thing she knew was that they laugh together.

Yoo Hyeon turned again. "How did you find this place?"

Yoon Gi shrugged. "I just walk around and find it."

Yoo Hyeon laugh. "Or did you purposely built this place to impress me?" she joked.

Yoon Gi raised his eyebrows. "Maybe," he replied.

Yoon Gi moving through Yoo Hyeon’s back. He was bouncing the ball to the ground several times before throwing it toward the ring. In. Yoo Hyeon clasped both hands and smiling, while Yoon Gi ran around her as he continued to play basketball.

Da Eun smirked and pulled her head back into the tree house. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to calm her rumble chest. She wanted to hit her chest as hard as she could. But she knew, it wouldn’t be of any help.

Yoon Gi and Yoo Hyeon’s laughter still be heard from below. It seemed like they play basketball together. Yoo Hyeon really like basketball. Yoon Gi too. They are really worth it.

"I want to go up," Yoo Hyeon’s voice startled Da Eun which is above. She was bemused confusion. No. Yoo Hyeon couldn’t rise to the top. She shouldn’t.

"Better not," prevent Yoon Gi

Yoo Hyeon pout. "Why?"

Yoon Gi touched the wooden stairs. "I think the wood had rotted. I may not let you go up and down. I don’t want to see you get hurt. "

Da Eun sank. Her eyes ached. Likewise heart.

"I ..." Yoon Gi talk again. Da Eun listened sharply. "Always had a desire to bring the girl I loved here."

Yoo Hyeon raise an eyebrow, while Da Eun waited nervously above.

"Is it already happened?"

Yoon Gi chuckled. Da Eun clasped her hands in front of her chest.

Please, please.

Say,

"Yes."

No.