Anniversary Sleepover 1/? (Everyone)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT

You let out a big sigh. It has been a long day and you just want to go home to take a nice, warm, relaxing bubble bath. On your way home you cannot stop thinking about all the different kinds of pasteries you want to bake now that the weekend is finally here. Chocolate chip muffins, peach fritters, bicuits, coconut bread, fondue babka... By the time you reach the front door to your home you have already thought of 23 pastry ideas and recipes. Opening the door you notice your door was unlocked. You call out from the darkness of your hallway entry and as you turn on the lights--"SURPRISE!" everyone shouts. Jungkook holds onto a dish of what looks to be a cake while the 6 other friends stand on either side of him. "We all chipped in to baked this cake for you," Jimin says, "we all know how much you love homemade sweets!" You are very surprised. As they bring the cake closer you see an icing doodle of yourself and knew immediately who drew it. You feel a smile creep onto your lips, but you still do not understand what all this is for. "We wanted to make this for our very special friend, it has been a year of wonderful friendship," Hoseok explains. "Yeah! We are so glad to have you as a friend, even when we are down we know we can always depend on you," Taehyung smiles his signature boxy-smile. Jin places his large, warm hand on your head and ruffles your hair. He looks into your eyes and says, "I'm proud to have such a nice and hard working friend like you. So we wanted to surprise you. The cake is only part one of your surprise."