Your Angel, Your Hope (Hoseok)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT

"C'mere sweety," beckons Yoongi with wide open arms, a sweet smile on his face. Arms grab and take hold of you from behind into a back hug. Hoseok is holding you tight as Yoongi clicks his tongue in distaste. "No hyung! She's mine," the voice shouts in jealously, pouting, but you can tell just from his voice that it's Hoseok. "Fine," the elder says leaving, disappointment written all over his face. "I won't let you leave me," Hoseok nuzzles your neck, the tips of his hair tickling your face. You chuckle. He picks you up and carries you bridal style. "It's time to sleep my hope, my angel. And I won't take 'no' for an answer!" Hoseok carries you over into his room and lays you gently on his bed. Laying down next to you he puts his arm under your head and uses his other arm to hold you still. "Don't think you can go anywhere," he whispers in your ear, "you need to sleep; I don't like pandas!" he giggles and kisses your forehead softly. "Only think about me and go to sleep." He smiles wide. "Goodnight my angel. Close your eyes and dream about me." As you close your eyes you feel yourself slowly falling asleep. Before your fully unconscious you hear the words 'I love you' and feel a light, yet warm, pressure on your lips.