You Are My Everything (Taehyung)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT

Lying down he holds you. While he's holding you in his arms, he sings sweet compliments in your ear making you blush with every breath which he finds so adorable. At every chance he gets he sneaks in a kiss on your precious cheek. “Aish! You are too much!” He growls in a deep voice that you find seductive. Especially when you two are alone does he let out his alluring side. “Why do you have to be sooo pretty,” Taehyung rolls around in distress, “Ah! My hearteu!” Taehyung pretends to be deeply injured by this fact and you assail him in the form of tickling. “AHAHAHA! You too,” he reaches towards you and you quickly retreat, but not fast enough! He throws himself on you and pins you down to keep you from escaping. “Now you can’t go anywhere,” he laughs in a cutesy evil way while making derpy faces. It seemed like the assault would never end as Taehyung continues to attack your most ticklish parts making you scream out in unleveling laughter. When he felt as though he had conquered you he dropped, laying his head gently on your chest. You feel his hair tickling your face and let out a giggle. “Why do you like me? I’m happy I have you. You’re the best you, even better than anyone else. You’re everything to me; thank you for being mine,” he snuggles against your chest like a lazy cat and falls asleep comfortably. Left awake you pet his head, running your fingers through the soft, fluffy hair, coaxed asleep with the warmth and comfort given by your sleeping adorable alien.