My Girl (Yoongi)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT

"Yah! You punk! What do you think you're doing?!" Yoongi shouts with a scary amount of anger at Jimin who's clinging to you. "She's MY girl!" He swats Jimin's hands off of you and shoves the younger away. While leading you to his room Jimin yells, "but she's too sweet for you hyung!" With that Yoongi throws an object too quickly with an over-exerted amount of force that it was unidentifiable. All that you knew was that it must've hurt because you hear Jimin give out a short cry. Later, both you and Yoongi spend all day talking on Yoongi's bed about the different things you enjoy, and he included a couple of lame jokes but you still laughed anyway because he said them with such a serious face, he is just too lovely and sweet, you think. As the time goes by it's already dark outside. You both had lots of fun but you know Yoongi needs his rest for tomorrow's training so you tell him to sleep. "But what about you," he asks, "I want to spend all of tonight awake with you." You threaten to leave if he doesn't fall asleep and he reacts immediately. He quickly drops placing his head on your thighs but softly enough to not hurt, his gentle arms wrapping around your waist holding you tight as to not let you go. "At least let me fall asleep like this," he says whispers with closed eyes. Not long after you hear Yoongi snoring faintly. Brushing off a piece of hair from his face you can't help but admire the delicate features. Soon enough you fall asleep with thoughts of Yoongi. What you don’t know is that he got up to lay you down comfortably next to him and cuddled next to you to keep you warm all night long.