My Sweet Cupcake (Jimin)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT

It's date night and your perfect boyfriend Jimin planned the evening. He rented a romantic movie for the two of you and made extra sure all the other members were away for your special night together. "I'm glad I get to see you tonight," Jimin whispers next to you on the plush couch, "I hate being busy if I can't see your gorgeous face." You giggle and blush, he sees your cheeks turning a light pink and he reached to pinch them, "aigo!" Further into the movie Jimin puts his arm around you holding you tightly, from the corner of your eye you notice him tearing up. He looks at you. "It's beautiful how long they've been together isn't it?" He smiles at you with his adorable kid face and squinted eyes. When the movie ends it's already 11PM. You both yawn and Jimin hints to the bedroom. "I can't let you go home this late at night cupcake, let's just sleep on my bed, the others won't come back tonight so don't worry." Moving towards the bathroom Jimin sweetly and gently holds your hand as to you. It is your first time laying in Jimin's bed and you become very shy. "Haha, don't worry cupcake," he giggles with a warm smile and gentleness in his eyes. Laying down next to you he cuddles closely even though it's summer and hot. "We'll be together forever won't we," he asks innocently. You nod your head in response and gave him your loveliest smile that he adores. Jimin firmly grasps your hand and kisses it, "today was wonderful, I wish everyday was like this. Me and you. But for now,  let's dream together tonight." With heavy eyelids you both fall asleep, hands still holding tightly to each other.