You're Beautiful Girl (Jungkook)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT

It was a rainy day and your outdoor date with Jungkook was ruined. "Good," says Jungkook, "I don't want anyone else to see my cute, dolled up  girlfriend." He wraps his arms around you from behind so you can't see his blushing face. “C’mon, let’s go play games!” He says cheerfully leading you by the hand. It continued to rain the entire day so you and Jungkook spend the day playing several different kinds of games. You both are having so much fun that you both don’t notice when nighttime comes around. As hours go by it’s already 2AM and you both are heavily exhausted. Laying on the floor Jungkook rolls next to you turning to his side to get a good look of you. He smiles at you with such brilliantly curled lips and eyes shining like the night stars that you swear you could see a comet in his eyes, which you then make a wish on. Blinking cutely at you he cuddles closer and leans his head against your outstretched arm. “Your so beautiful,” he whispers against your skin while caressing your cheek, “Your eyes, nose, lips…” Before he can continue he falls fast asleep. Yet, you still find it hard to fall asleep when your heart is beating so hard it feels as if it’s going to escape your chest. Your cheeks painted with the color of crimson red. Thoughts of Jungkook rushes through your head refusing to let you rest. But soon enough you are lulled to sleep by Jungkook’s heartfelt singing.