Delicate Love (Seokjin)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT

“Say ‘ahh’,” he lifts the small tasting spoon from the pot of soup to your lips. Willfully, your lips part and your taste buds dance in delight. “So…” Jin asks nervously, “how does it taste?” You frown and explain to him that the food had a bitter taste and that he can do better. Hearing these words from you, Jin’s head lowers and he slumps his shoulders, tears almost forming. When you see this your heart can’t take it. Jin’s sad faces always made your heart crumble, but this time he was close to tears. Jumping at him you catch Jin in your arms, holding him tightly, and start kissing him all over his face, complimenting on his hard work and what a fine meal he has made for just the both of you. This time he really cries which made you worry and ask him what’s wrong. “I-I,” he barely manages to get out in between his large sobs, “just love you so much! I can’t imagine life before you, without you.” Jin starts wiping away his tears roughly and quickly because of his embarrassment; but you reach for his hand and intertwine your fingers with his, squeezing his hand tightly while wiping away his tears with your other hand. The evening passed as you and Jin eat an amazing dinner made entirely by Jin. He didn’t want your beautiful, delicate hands to get dirty he explains. By the time you both are finished cleaning up the table, washing the dishes, and doing extra chores around the apartment you both are exhausted. Jin offers you to sleep over and you accept. Taking you to his room he admits in embarrassment that his room is a bit of a mess. Turning the door knob and opening the door you see piles of Mario and Maple Story plushies and action figures in shelves and scattered across his pink draped bed. As you continue to look around you hear an ‘ahem’ and turn your attention towards where the sound originated. Jin was ready to tuck you into bed as he pulls the covers back so you can get under, “I’ll sleep on the floor beside you because you are too pure and lovely for oppa to resist,” he says. With his big, gentle hands Jin tucks you in then cradles your face in his hands, leaning in to give you a kiss on the forehead, “Sleep tight. I love you, now and forever.”