Chapter 83- She will be loved

The biggest secret

Ji Hyo can’t help but spread some tears of happiness. Finally, after 9 long months, she meets her angels. They are tiny and precious. Those two adorable creatures are totally worth all the pain and discomfort that she went through.

“Aren’t they perfect?” – She softly asks GD but her eyes can’t leave her baby angels.

“Of course they are.” – He lands a soft kisses on her head. - “All my bandmates are here, together with Happy Together filming crew. I went here in the middle of the filming so I asked them to join us. Is it okay with you?”

She nods – “Of course. I want to show our angels to the world.” – She smiles softly and gives her babies soft kisses on their head.

GD comes out of the room and gets everyone – “Come on in.” – He gestures everybody to enter the room. No one can wait even a minute more. They all have been super anxious.

Luckily, Ji Hyo’s room is the VVIP one so there are spaces for everyone.  Her mother and his mother are of course the first one to carry the babies. They rock the babies in their arms and show others. His father is super satisfied looking at those two perfect angels.

Dae Sung, Taeyang, TOP, and Seung Ri are in huge awe seeing the babies. It is their first time meeting the newborn. They surround the babies and don’t even leave the space for Dami and Shin Hye to look at the kids. Shin Hye has to hit TOP on the shoulder and tell him to give them some space. The boys are spread out but their eyes are still sticking on the babies. Those two angels are not just any babies. They are the babies of their best friend, of their brother and sister. Those two little things there are their nephew and niece, their son and daughter. Unknowingly, they feel a little tingling in their hearts. Suddenly, they feel as a grown up. Somewhere in their heart, they thirst for a family. Looking at how GD holds Ji Hyo hand and how she looks at him. They want that. They need that. Someone to love. Someone to build a family with.

Especially TOP, he is the oldest of Big Bang, looking at his younger brother has a happy family. He is very envious. He stares at Shin Hye holding the baby for so long. She looks more than perfect. Then when she gives the baby to Dami, suddenly he pulls her in front of the camera. Before she can understand what is going one, he already speaks – “I know today should be about GD, Ji Hyo, and their babies but I don’t want to lose this precious opportunity to introduce you to my girlfriend.” – He holds her hand tightly and pulls it up the camera. – “Her name is Song Shin Hye and she is my girlfriend. Please support our love.” – He brightly says then turns to her and presses the sweetest kiss on her lips. 

The whole room is cheering for them.

“This will be the highest rating episode of Korean entertainment industry.” – Jae Suk puts in the comment.

Beside the filming crew, no one wants to leave Ji Hyo’s room. They can’t have enough of the babies’ cuteness. The infants are transferred from one arm to another. The boys were afraid at first from carrying the babies since they are too tiny but when Ji Hyo’s mother teaches them how to carry the babies. They can’t have enough. Taeyang is the first one out of four is trusted to carry the baby. He almost cries when he has the baby boy on his arm. He is so warm, so tiny, and so perfect.

“What are their names?” – Taeyang asks.

“Ji Hye and Ji Hyuk are their name” – GD tells Taeyang. They get that name after 100 sleepless nights of researching and debating and they agreed that those names are perfect for the kid. Since both GD and Ji Hyo name start with “Ji” they thought that their kids’ name should start with a Ji as well. Hye means intelligent woman and Hyuk means radiant. They are absolutely the best names for their precious angels.

“Ji Hyuk is absolutely a great name for my son. He is absolutely radiant. This boy will be a lady killer just as his fathers.” – Taeyang talks to the sleeping baby boy with his kid voice and the whole room can’t hold their laugh.

Dae Sung is next in line to carry Ji Hye since he has been overly excited the whole time. Gently, Dami puts Ji Hye in his arm and he is in awe. He brings the Ji Hye to GD and Ji Hyo. – “Father in law, mother in law, please entrust Ji Hye to me. I will take care of her for the rest of my life.”

While Ji Hyo laughs loudly, GD smacks Dae Sung on the head. –“Why should I entrust my beautiful daughter to an ugly guy like you? Dream on and give my daughter back.”- GD demands, serious but Dae Sung ignores him and walks away with Ji Hye on his arm. – “There is no way I am giving her back. She is mine now.”

Even his parents and her mother can’t stop laughing.

Even though Ji Hyo and the babies are healthy, doctor suggested them to stay in the hospital for three days for the follow up. GD doesn’t want to leave his wife and the babies but since the company still needs him so he only can visit her after work. On the second day, an unexpected guest visits Ji Hyo.

“Joong Ki? What are you doing here?” – Ji Hyo asks in surprise seeing Joong Ki stepping in with a pretty lady. Ji Hyo recognizes that lady after a moment of wonder. She is Moon Chea Won, their friend from Harvard. Ji Hyo did take a couple classes with her. – “Isn’t this Moon Chae Won?” – She confirms.

“N-ne, long time no see Song Ji Hyo.” – Chae Won responds with a bright smile.

“I come here to visit you and the babies of course.” – Joong Ki puts down a fruit basket on Ji Hyo’s night stand.

“Thank you very much. You don’t have to. I know you are busy.” – Ji Hyo tells. She is glad seeing Joong Ki here. It is rather unexpected of course since they totally lost their contact after she and GD got back together. He is indeed a good friend.

Chae Won quickly walks to the babies’ cribs where they are peacefully sleeping. – “Oh dear, they are so gorgeous.” – Chae Won says in awe while softly caressing their chubby cheeks.

Joong Ki also quickly joins Chae Won. He stands next to her, arm around her waist and they stare at the babies lovingly. Ji Hyo smiles, looking them. She guesses that those two are dating and Joong Ki looks more than happy. The way he glances at Chae Won is full of love just as the way he glanced at her before. She is happy and relieved. Finally, she can take the burden off her chest.

She felt bad for a very long time after she got back with GD. Joong Ki was too nice to her but she ended up hurting him. She prayed every night that a good girl can take care of him and love him on her place. God finally answers her praying. She knows that Chae Won is a good girl. Even though she didn’t talk to Chae Won much when they went school together but Chae Won was very friendly to her. She had the feeling that Chae Won liked Joong Ki from a few times they did group project together but just as herself, she never had a need to confirm. She doesn’t know how the two finally get together after all these years but it is definitely miracle. Those two definitely look great together.

Chae Won can’t walk away from the babies while Joong Ki finally walks back to Ji Hyo.

“How is your health?” – Joong Ki asks.

“I am great. Thank you.” –Ji Hyo answers with a smile. She pauses for a little while deciding on asking about Chae Won or not. – “How long have you two been dating?”

“A few months already. She applied in my company for the marketing section chief position. I was surprised when I interviewed her too. She is a great girl.” – He answers, his eyes sparks with love.

Ji Hyo smiles brightly – “She is indeed a great girl. I am glad you finally found your girl.”

“Me too.” – He smiles, looking at Chae Won.

Ji Hyo and the babies are released from the hospital after 3 days. GD has to ask for a truck to carry all the flowers and gifts inside Ji Hyo’s room, most of them from Big Bang fans. The pictures of their babies are leaked to the media the same day of her labor and have been spreading faster than virus. The netizens are absolutely in awe looking at how beautiful the babies are. Those angels definitely take the best features of both of their parents. Fan pages are quickly put up for those two babies. They even request Ji Hyo and GD show the babies in public as Prince Williams and Princess Kate did in England. But they both agree that they want to keep their babies images minimal for their safety.

Dae Sung, Taeyang, TOP, and Seung Ri come to take Ji Hyo home as well, mainly because they want to play with the babies at home. They visited Ji Hyo and the babies every day but they weren’t able to freely play with them since they are still in the hospital.  

The nannies come to the hospital to take the babies home with GD and Ji Hyo but they don’t even have a chance to touch the babies. The 4 boys of Big Bang keep taking their turn to hold the babies in the limousine even GD and Ji Hyo can’t touch the babies.

 Seung Ri loves it so much when Ji Hye’s tiny hand wrap around his fingers. – “I think she is in love with me. She keeps holding my hand.” – Seung Ri excitedly states – “I think she will marry me when she grows up.” – He says, lovingly but Dae Sung of course hits him right away.

“Do you want to steal my future wife away? Didn’t you hear that I asked her parents for permission the other day?” – Dae Sung scowls

“And didn’t I tell you to dream on? Both of you. You two should be happy with being her uncles.” – GD rebukes both of them.

“What kind of father are you? You should let her decide by herself when she grows up.” – Seung Ri nags.

“What make you think that she is going to marry an old man that 26 years older than her? My daughter will have a long line of eligible bachelors waiting for her. There is no turn for you two.”

“Never know.” – Seung Ri answers and gets back to play with Ji Hye.

Ji Hyo can only shakes her head from amuse. Her daughter already has more love than she needs to.