=6=

Match Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone :) sorry for updating only now. College has started, which is why I was so busy the past days. I also got sick and I just didn't have the strength to update. However, I feel better now :)

 

Also, I want to thank my lovely readers! Because of you my story got featured! :) I was really surprised (and shocked) as I found out about it ^^ I would never have believed that you like my story so much! :D

Furthermore, I want to welcome the new readers :) I hope you enjoy the story so far. And thank you for checking out my other stories and giving them an up-vote as well :D I really appreciate all your support!

 

In case you have questions, you can ask them here anonymously --> ask.fm/BabyHae27
Or contact me on Twitter --> BabyHae27

 

And last but not least, I want to thank the new voters who voted for this story since the last update :)

Thanks to: 

SiMoo483, chanberry, leeaida, tanijewelfish18, foxinabox, maiteag, biiine, lizzy1504, babyzchen, Haexhyukkie, fofo_55, Bashere, Abedenkor,

islandino, ecargebeohp_10, elfFISHhae, oshyhx, LongLiving, neorago, piglehorn198, chogirl, beyanasr, nconspicuouslyblue, CoffeeTee, LalaSuJu

miagtz, ReyhaneM, RandomlyKrazed, HaruDH26, Kyunaz, Amyyinthesky, hwin_byul, JjongieSalamander, xinyilin, rbdgirl, Blue82, leeseunggiminho,

Sophiana, ThisOne, springjasmine91, kai881, coffeespoon, nena11, Belgexotic, estell, aestaetics, Lexaaa, Chinatsumi, OnKeyMVP, CMelodie

goktaviap, HunnyBunnyBaker, kapowpigen, Kittyhala93, real_pcy333444, rapper_mon, BlueRaven743aldebaran_hun, Lyn_Nea, FirstAnothersujufan, Kurusutaru,

xoxoexoticxoxo, Xxpandabear1xX, Fiya_Myrah, mingkisses, officiallyfluffy, jangkhunyounghunny, Asphyxy, HarukaNanase, ILoveShinhwa, imhereamc, Meleodiseu,

SharlightArmy, mingmingie, PURPLEDREAM_girl, superjuniormylove, mrsstefsunyanzi, HaruHaruPinkieP, Maron-X, BlueMorpho, REDJae, PinkPiggy, Lotus08,

LilDucky, Onizuka, Peony00, JaeKi05, Jungshae567, MinimiX, Hyukklove, LoveNemoHae, Sonixx, KawaiiMin, T0t0r0, MedoLedo, Galathea, Hamlet92, Chinchi,

Poucelina, XiaoLong11, Floralyss, Zhoumilove, eunhae14, BlueSoul, HyukjaesQueen, MinnieBabe, Fadelah, X_Steph_, Hyukilicious, HKR_JE, Mimi08

EFLhae, Vulpixx, Pabble, BlueCactus, SeboLove, HaeNoona, heyoks, SarangKyuu, Mephisto, Avanta, hyukjae86101504, lety0000, purpleside, mynameis_bunny,

Abigail_marcell, Seuta91, latestTMMT, sparkyuling, Kevinlover123, theairibreathe, Torirose, JewelGamer, zehti0605, Alyon41, cheesecake-chan

kpopfangirl59, dumblee1086, meyuuki214, IloveTH, NaNaJewel, hyukjae3004, 2H-FisHyuk, Bree_ND, WonderlandMinion, bloodysakura2019, pinkapple04,

Featherless, NerdyMustachio, wendysiow90, ljexolove, SilverBlueJewel, Mandyd, BoxyBox, lightspot18, ddtankers34, eunhaesjbabies, romanticyou

Riine-Pryde, ttalgi_uyu, whitelf, EH_jewELFish

 

His face was burning with embarrassment. Instead of retorting something, he stared at the handsome man in front of him. His heart was racing, seeming unable to calm down. He then lowered his gaze to their hands, only then realising that he was still holding Donghae’s hand. It was warm and soft, unlike his own which was probably all sweaty and gross. Why the hell was he still holding his hand? He wanted to let go, but his brain seemed to malfunction.

 

He lifted his gaze, establishing eye-contact once again. Donghae was still smiling at him, showing his straight white teeth. He was just as tall as he was, maybe an inch or so taller, but that didn’t really matter. He could still easily grab him and kiss him. He cursed mentally. This was the wrong moment to start fantasising about him and his gorgeous lips. Hyukjae had thought that he already looked stunning in the pictures, but he was completely mesmerised by him in real life. 

 

“Are you alright?” Donghae then asked, frowning, and he seemed worried.

For a moment, Hyukjae had forgotten what had happened. Abruptly, he pulled his hand away, but he still felt his entire body tingle at the contact. Hyukjae opened his mouth to give him a reply, but sensing that he wasn’t able to form a coherent sentence just yet, he simply nodded in response.

 

“What’s going on, gentlemen?” A shop assistant suddenly appeared, her eyebrows furrowed and the irritation visible on her face. She clearly wasn’t amused about the fact that the mannequins were lying on the floor, some of their body parts scattered.

 

Donghae first looked at him, then at the mannequins on the floor, and then back at him. Hyukjae, however, not knowing what to say, remained silent and he looked down at the floor. It was not hard to guess that he felt embarrassed about the incident. He chewed on his lower lip and then dared to steal a glance at Donghae, but realised that he was still looking at him. Donghae’s expression then turned serious as he turned to face the shop assistant. Hyukjae didn’t know what was about to happen.

 

“Who put those mannequins here?” Donghae asked in an accusing tone. “They were standing in the middle of the way. Don’t you know how dangerous it could be? He could have injured himself.” Donghae then put a hand on Hyukjae’s shoulder, and he shook his head. “I demand to speak to the manager. Maybe I should even file a complaint against you.”

 

Hyukjae widened his eyes at Donghae’s words. Was he serious? The shop assistant seemed to take his threat serious and sudden panic spread across her face. 

“Please, sir,” she then said, and she bowed once. “I’m so sorry for troubling you. Of course you are right. Please, I don’t think it’s necessary to talk to the manager about this.” She forced herself to laugh, unable to hide her sudden uneasiness. “As an apology we’ll offer you twenty percent off your purchase.”

She didn’t wait for Donghae to answer. She knelt down on the floor and started picking up the mannequin’s limbs.

 

Hyukjae, who was still confused, felt a hand grab him by his arm and he was pulled further away.

“See, problem solved,” Donghae said with a smile. “So don’t feel embarrassed anymore, alright? It could have happened to anyone.”

Hyukjae nodded in response. Then, he seemed to have found his voice back, and he said “That was impressive.”

“I know,” Donghae chuckled, probably taking it as a compliment. Then he winked at him.

 

Hyukjae tried not to blush, but he failed miserably and he looked down. He couldn’t believe that he had been ogling him earlier and complimenting his . How was he supposed not to think about it now that Donghae was standing in front of him? And not to mention the winking. He had already felt weak when he had seen his snaps, but now in real life it was even worse. 

 

“And we better take advantage of those twenty percent off,” Donghae said to him. He then walked to a clothes rack and he picked up the burgundy shirt he had looked at earlier. He looked at it again for a few seconds and then turned to face Hyukjae.

“So what do you say? Yes or no?” he asked for his opinion once again. 

“Definitely a yes,” Hyukjae replied. However, he hoped that he would soon manage to say more than just three words. This was seriously getting ridiculous. It was as if he had to speak a foreign language.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were going to the mall?” Donghae then wanted to know. “We could have gone together.”

Hyukjae cursed mentally and he didn’t know what to say. He decided to tell no more lies. Thus, he just shrugged in response.

Donghae looked at him, as if trying to figure out what he was thinking, and he let out a small sigh.

“Anyway, I’m glad we bumped into each other,” Donghae said with a smile. “Now you can’t run away.”

 

“I can still run if I want,” Hyukjae joked. It was the longest sentence he had said so far.

“You wouldn’t get far,” Donghae retorted, smirking. “I’m a fast runner.”

“So am I,” Hyukjae said, his tone serious.

Donghae laughed and he shook his head in amusement. Hyukjae couldn’t help but smile. Donghae’s happiness was rather contagious. 

 

“So have you found anything?” Donghae then asked.

Hyukjae sighed and he furrowed his brows. “Not really. Just a T-shirt. But I don’t think I’m taking it. Today wasn’t a successful shopping trip.”

“But you get twenty percent off,” Donghae reminded him.

Hyukjae shook his head, smiling, and he said “You can use them. At least you found something.”

“Okay,” Donghae answered. “I’ll just go and try this on.”

 

Donghae disappeared inside a changing room, drawing the curtain. Hyukjae let out a small sigh. He shifted from one foot to another, and then he started pacing around. So far everything was going quite alright. Also, Donghae seemed really patient. Others would have already been pissed off by his lack of speech. He wasn’t good at talking to strangers, even though Donghae wasn’t a real stranger anymore.

 

Hyukjae leaned against the wall behind him and he looked at the curtain which was separating him from Donghae. He froze as he suddenly noticed a gap, which allowed him to see Donghae’s reflection in the mirror. Instead of looking away, he continued to watch the scene in curiosity. He felt like a creep. Donghae had put on the burgundy shirt and now he was slowly buttoning it up. Hyukjae gulped down his saliva as he caught sight of Donghae’s toned abdomen and chest. Donghae wasn’t only handsome, he also had a great body. He almost seemed too perfect.

 

Suddenly, Donghae looked into the mirror and their gazes met. Hyukjae froze and his heartbeat sped up. He was caught red-handed. However, instead of saying something, Donghae stared back at him. His gaze was so intense that Hyukjae found himself unable to handle it. He abruptly turned around and he felt how his face heated up in embarrassment. 

 

“So, what do you think?” Donghae’s voice startled him. He had come out.

Even though he was clearly referring to the burgundy shirt, Hyukjae couldn’t ignore the ambiguity of his question. 

“Looks great,” Hyukjae replied, and he tried to give him a small smile. However, he was unable to hide his sudden shyness. Donghae seemed to be aware of it too. He winked at him again and walked back into the changing room. 

 

Hyukjae was definitely not feeling okay. Not at all. Donghae was obviously teasing him. He probably enjoyed seeing him all flustered. He had already been teasing him on Tinder and Snapchat. But in real life, it had even a greater effect on him. And he didn’t know how to deal with it.

 

In order not to be tempted again, Hyukjae turned around and faced the wall. He couldn’t handle any more embarrassing situations.

 

“Okay, let’s go,” Donghae said as he was done, and he stepped outside.

They headed for the pay desk, where the shop assistant apologised once again. Hyukjae was standing further away, looking at some clothes, and he noticed that both of them were looking at him. He frowned. The shop assistant nodded vigorously and handed something to Donghae, who then smiled.

 

“What were you talking about?” Hyukjae asked curiously.

Donghae was simply grinning to himself and he walked out of the store. Outside, he stopped and handed something to him. Hyukjae frowned as he looked at the voucher in Donghae’s hand.

“You’ll get twenty percent off with this,” Donghae explained with a smile. “Since you didn’t buy anything this time, I asked for a voucher. You can use it anytime you want.”

 

Hyukjae was baffled. It was indeed really nice of him.

“Thanks,” he said, and accepted the voucher.

“Where do you want to go next?” Donghae then asked.

“Actually, I’ve already been to every store but didn’t find anything,” Hyukjae explained. “So you decide.”

 

Donghae laughed, and said “Actually, me too. How about we go to Royal Café instead?”

“Sure,” Hyukjae replied with a smile.

It was almost funny how Donghae got what he had wanted all along. Now they were going to the café after all.

 

Since the café wasn’t far away from the mall, they decided to walk. Hyukjae remained silent, which didn’t really seem to bother Donghae. However, as they were walking next to each other, Hyukjae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter